Hello there I'm new here!!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She gets excited sometimes. ;3 Don't you, @Diana ?

SHUDDUP I DON'T YELL. >:[

LOL ok good because i thought she was mad at me for interrupting your guy's conversation! XD

I have a question what does OOC mean I keep seeing them on threads and I don't know what people are talking about?
OOC refers to when you are typing out of character, like when you're discussing the plot. IC refers to when you're talking in character ^.^

OOC refers to when you are typing out of character, like when you're discussing the plot. IC refers to when you're talking in character ^.^
OH thank you very much! is there any other things like that i should know?

Hmm... nothing I can think of off the top of my head, but feel free to message me is anything does come up! Good luck~

welcome to the site how you have a fluffy day and don't for get to take a few cat naps

Hi! I like your pf pic. My charector is a kitsune,wich if you dont know is a neko with fox ears instead of cat. Id like to rp some time. Im new as well. I hope we become freinds!

You, I like you. I don't know you, but I like you. Welcome on the site and have fun, even if it's late. Btw I like your name the proof is that I used it for many of my charries in the past.

Lol thanks ^w^
I use to hate my name but now that i'm older i love it! And because Lydia is the name of my favorite character from the moive Beetlejuice!