Hello there I'm new here!!

W

WanderingHyrda

Original poster
Hello there My name is Lydia and i'm 21. I started roleplaying at the end of 05 . But back in 2010 was the last time I RP'ed...soooo its been awhile lol.
I only ever RP'ed with a single partner but I'm willing to try group roleplaying.
I'm not every good with spelling so please don't yell at me, because I miss spell something.

~Character info~
Full Name:Willow Moon
Sex:girl
Race: Neko (with a fluffy long haired tail)
Voice:Sweet, Kind, caring, low, cute
Eye Color: light purple
Hair Color: Dark gray hair
Build:Like an anime girl XD...with nice size boobs...I love boobs lol
Height: short 4'11
ummm I guess that's all for now if you want to know more ask ^.^

Hi there Lydia! :D Welcome to the siiiiite!

*wigglefingers*

Thank you very much Diana! I hope I can figure out hope to use this site soon. lol XD

Well hello! Welcome to the site! *totally isn't looking around to see if there are new people to rp with* But seriously I hope you enjoy it here!

Thank you very much Luna!! *I'm totally not doing the same thing XD *
And I will! Hope your day is going well!

Hi, and welcome to the site. I really wish you have a great time while your with us.

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

thank you c92cool i hope i can makes friends soon....v.v'

I'm sure you will. This is a pretty friendly place and only some of us bite :3
LOL well i hope so because this is the 3rd RP website i tried this week...and still nothing *cries a little* XD

Welcome to the site!

Don't let the fact that two admins have greeted you fool you into thinking you're on any sort of secret police watch list... just don't try boarding any airplane, okay?

TATA!!

lol thanks guys!
And i won't..i'm scared of airplanes anyways XD

Hi, welcome to the site :D

If you have any questions, you can always ask me.

Thanks I might have some questions later.

Welcome to Iwaku! :) I look forward to seein' you around!

Me to and thanks! Wait I think I saw you in the chat room yesterday. I might be wrong.