Hello my little lovelies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UsagiCiel

Original poster

Welcome, to my little garden.

Tis I, your host, UsagiCiel.
If you found this thread, you are most likely looking for a partner to roleplay with, let it be One on One or a small group. I may seem dark and mysterious, but trust me; I'm a weird little nerd. I like laying in my little garden of shadows and bringing new friends into my life.
Before we get into details of roleplays, I would like to talk about a few things; let them be rules or just things I hope to accomplish with you while roleplaying.​

1. I'm a college student with a part-time job. Monday through Thursday expect AT LEAST one post from me. On the weekends I have much more time on my hands, so I can post more. Please post at least once a day.

2. Please be respectful. I'm human, you're human, we make mistakes. I can understand grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, but please not all the time.

3. Please be at least 16+. It's weird asking that, but I sometimes forget I'm 20... *loud groan*

4. Writers block and one liners do happen from time to time, as I know it's happened to me, but I cannot deal with one liners all the time. Please post at least one paragraph, but feel free to post more if you'd like.

5. I don't just want roleplay partners, I want friends as well. Please talk to me! I'm easy to talk to, I swear! Let's make the plot together or talk about how your day was!

6. I prefer to play females, as I find that most of time I play males they turn out very feminine. I can attempt if need be, but I would much rather have someone else play the male.

7. I also prefer heterosexual relationships in my RPs, as I am straight myself. This doesn't mean I will not turn down FxF or MxM roleplays, but the plot or idea must interest me.

8. I personally do not like the use of cannon characters in my fandom roleplays. I do not want to make a fanfiction with you, but depending on the subject or if I like the plot enough I may say okay to something like this. As of so far, my experience with cannon characters in play hasn't been too great. :/

I will add more things as I see fit.
Now onto the fun part, the roleplays!

I will be continuously adding on to this.

Fandoms:

Sailor Moon
DC Universe (Young Justice, Justice League, ect.)
Marvel (Avengers)
~ Disney ~
Fairytail
Kingdom Hearts

Generic Pairings:

Master x Maid
~ Angel x Demon ~ **
Medieval Times
Knight x Princess/Warrior Princess
Superheros
Supervillains
Vampire x Human
Supernatural beings
Phoenix X Partner's choice
~ Rockstar x Dying Fan ~ **
Highs school/College Life
Assassin x Target

~ ~ Means I have an idea for a plot.
** Means I would LOVE to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Golden Anime

Icy's Favorite Snack
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Always
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Transgender, Futanari, , No Preferences
I would be happy to do super villians.

Chello

Nerdy and proud
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks
Male, Female
Genres
Fandoms
I will do something Marvel related if you're still interested.

K

Kabyt

Original poster
^w^ I have a Sailor Moon Fandom character. Though she is POST Canon. I have been trying to get a few people into this idea though you would make three if you joined me and Nyx.

U

UsagiCiel

Original poster
^w^ I have a Sailor Moon Fandom character. Though she is POST Canon. I have been trying to get a few people into this idea though you would make three if you joined me and Nyx.
Want to send me a PM and tell me the details? :D I wouldn't mind learning more about this RP idea!

D

DeadByPrawn

Original poster
Bahahaha! All I can think of is The Cable Guy when I see Medieval Times in your list!
If you're more active on here, hit me up; I still haven't figured out the site.

U

UsagiCiel

Original poster
Bahahaha! All I can think of is The Cable Guy when I see Medieval Times in your list!
If you're more active on here, hit me up; I still haven't figured out the site.
That I am. I'm a bit slow because I'm in school and all that fun stuff, but I'm active enough. I'll send you a PM and talk to you, ya dork. XD

MarilynFae

Edgenoble
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female
I'd be up for hearing your Disney thoughts if it's still available!

U

UsagiCiel

Original poster
I've added a few more roleplay ideas. I may start adding plots or possibly characters soon. :D

Reactions: Kabyt

Wing

Edgepeasant
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
Give-No-Fucks, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Female
I'd be interested in DC (universe?) ,Marvel ,Disney and/or Fairytail.

M

MusicalMegLove

Original poster
Im interested in maybe hearing your Disney ideas, I might also have a few myself

Status
Not open for further replies.