Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UsagiCiel

Original poster
tumblr_m2zsbi386r1qarhwko1_500.jpg

Welcome, to my little garden.

Tis I, your host, UsagiCiel.
If you found this thread, you are most likely looking for a partner to roleplay with, let it be One on One or a small group. I may seem dark and mysterious, but trust me; I'm a weird little nerd. I like laying in my little garden of shadows and bringing new friends into my life.
Before we get into details of roleplays, I would like to talk about a few things; let them be rules or just things I hope to accomplish with you while roleplaying.​

1. I'm a college student with a part-time job. Monday through Thursday expect AT LEAST one post from me. On the weekends I have much more time on my hands, so I can post more. Please post at least once a day.

2. Please be respectful. I'm human, you're human, we make mistakes. I can understand grammar and spelling mistakes here and there, but please not all the time.

3. Please be at least 16+. It's weird asking that, but I sometimes forget I'm 20... *loud groan*

4. Writers block and one liners do happen from time to time, as I know it's happened to me, but I cannot deal with one liners all the time. Please post at least one paragraph, but feel free to post more if you'd like.

5. I don't just want roleplay partners, I want friends as well. Please talk to me! I'm easy to talk to, I swear! Let's make the plot together or talk about how your day was!

6. I prefer to play females, as I find that most of time I play males they turn out very feminine. I can attempt if need be, but I would much rather have someone else play the male.

7. I also prefer heterosexual relationships in my RPs, as I am straight myself. This doesn't mean I will not turn down FxF or MxM roleplays, but the plot or idea must interest me.

8. I personally do not like the use of cannon characters in my fandom roleplays. I do not want to make a fanfiction with you, but depending on the subject or if I like the plot enough I may say okay to something like this. As of so far, my experience with cannon characters in play hasn't been too great. :/

I will add more things as I see fit.
Now onto the fun part, the roleplays!

I will be continuously adding on to this.

Fandoms:

Sailor Moon
DC Universe (Young Justice, Justice League, ect.)
Marvel (Avengers)
~ Disney ~
Fairytail
Kingdom Hearts

Generic Pairings:

Master x Maid
~ Angel x Demon ~ **
Medieval Times
Knight x Princess/Warrior Princess
Superheros
Supervillains
Vampire x Human
Supernatural beings
Phoenix X Partner's choice
~ Rockstar x Dying Fan ~ **
Highs school/College Life
Assassin x Target

~ ~ Means I have an idea for a plot.
** Means I would LOVE to do this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be happy to do super villians.

I will do something Marvel related if you're still interested.

^w^ I have a Sailor Moon Fandom character. Though she is POST Canon. I have been trying to get a few people into this idea though you would make three if you joined me and Nyx.

^w^ I have a Sailor Moon Fandom character. Though she is POST Canon. I have been trying to get a few people into this idea though you would make three if you joined me and Nyx.
Want to send me a PM and tell me the details? :D I wouldn't mind learning more about this RP idea!

Bahahaha! All I can think of is The Cable Guy when I see Medieval Times in your list!
If you're more active on here, hit me up; I still haven't figured out the site.

Bahahaha! All I can think of is The Cable Guy when I see Medieval Times in your list!
If you're more active on here, hit me up; I still haven't figured out the site.
That I am. I'm a bit slow because I'm in school and all that fun stuff, but I'm active enough. I'll send you a PM and talk to you, ya dork. XD

I'd be up for hearing your Disney thoughts if it's still available!

I've added a few more roleplay ideas. I may start adding plots or possibly characters soon. :D

Reactions: Kabyt
I'd be interested in DC (universe?) ,Marvel ,Disney and/or Fairytail.

Im interested in maybe hearing your Disney ideas, I might also have a few myself

Status
Not open for further replies.