Hello Iwaku!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

TwystydWhyspyr88

The Broken Dreamer
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
Sadly, I have been here for quite some time and I don't think I have ever really made an introductory post! But, I guess better late than never, right?

Anyways! As you can see, I do enjoy roleplaying! Or else I wouldn't be here, I don't think. I enjoy playing video and board games, mostly PC and Xbox.
I've played Ark Survival Evolved for more hours than I care to admit, I used to play Destiny, I enjoy a good game of Among Us now and then, and I enjoy getting on Minecraft now and again as well. I am a Twitch Streamer so I am trying to broaden my game play (everyone loves me playing horror games >< lol)
I do weekly get togethers with the family to have our DnD sessions, I love Magic the Gathering, though I haven't played in a good year now. I've been learning Warhammer 40K and Malifaux as well to add to the tabletop games I like.

I am a mom, so that life comes first before anything online. I do usually have a good chunk of free time during the week during the day time if I don't work, weekend are for family and my part time job. I am married, so please don't come at me with pick-up lines. Otherwise I am happy to chat with new people about games or roleplaying or story building, whatever really!

Anyways. Feel free to drop me a line if you wanna chat about stuff!

Hey @TwystydWhyspyr88 ! Never too late to introduce yourself! I'm a mom too and also married. Hope you're enjoying the site. Have fun!

Reactions: TwystydWhyspyr88
Aaahh twitch streaming! I had a lot of fun doing that before life happened. O: Well, glad to see you back!

Reactions: TwystydWhyspyr88
Aaahh twitch streaming! I had a lot of fun doing that before life happened. O: Well, glad to see you back!
yeah life can make it hard to stay consistent. ive been out for a month trying to get myself right and get over not having a voice ><