Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
During the week for the most part, weekends I am unavailable to make replies but I'm still around for random chatting!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
I play mostly modern, fantasy, medieval genres. Maybe sometimes modern with a splash of supernatural elements (vampires and warlocks, witches and werewolves, oh my!)
Sadly, I have been here for quite some time and I don't think I have ever really made an introductory post! But, I guess better late than never, right?

Anyways! As you can see, I do enjoy roleplaying! Or else I wouldn't be here, I don't think. I enjoy playing video and board games, mostly PC and Xbox.
I've played Ark Survival Evolved for more hours than I care to admit, I used to play Destiny, I enjoy a good game of Among Us now and then, and I enjoy getting on Minecraft now and again as well. I am a Twitch Streamer so I am trying to broaden my game play (everyone loves me playing horror games >< lol)
I do weekly get togethers with the family to have our DnD sessions, I love Magic the Gathering, though I haven't played in a good year now. I've been learning Warhammer 40K and Malifaux as well to add to the tabletop games I like.

I am a mom, so that life comes first before anything online. I do usually have a good chunk of free time during the week during the day time if I don't work, weekend are for family and my part time job. I am married, so please don't come at me with pick-up lines. Otherwise I am happy to chat with new people about games or roleplaying or story building, whatever really!

Anyways. Feel free to drop me a line if you wanna chat about stuff!

Hey @TwystydWhyspyr88 ! Never too late to introduce yourself! I'm a mom too and also married. Hope you're enjoying the site. Have fun!

Reactions: TwystydWhyspyr88
Aaahh twitch streaming! I had a lot of fun doing that before life happened. O: Well, glad to see you back!

Reactions: TwystydWhyspyr88
Aaahh twitch streaming! I had a lot of fun doing that before life happened. O: Well, glad to see you back!
yeah life can make it hard to stay consistent. ive been out for a month trying to get myself right and get over not having a voice ><