Hello... I'm new, and shy, and scared, and-

K

Kat White

Original poster
Hello!

My name is Kat, I've been role playing for three years and I still have lots to learn!

I love role playing and I love making new friends. Feel free to say hi! :D

Hi! *waves awkwardly from afar before hiding behind tree*

Hi! *waves awkwardly from afar before hiding behind tree*
*Watches* Oh my god hi tree! *waves awkwardly and then awkwardly hugs tree because I'm a big bundle of awkwardness* <3

*steps out in the open absent mindedl* (I guess the tree wanted a hug XD)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey! calm down! All this awkward awkwardness is making me feel awkward! +^+
Welcome and junk.

*steps out in the open absent mindedl* (I guess the tree wanted a hug XD)
( Kawaii tree needs hugs >w< ) *Blinks and sighs* Oh. I really thought this tree could talk. You must be the one that said hi? *hugs you instead*

• Love
Reactions: York
( Kawaii tree needs hugs >w< ) *Blinks and sighs* Oh. I really thought this tree could talk. You must be the one that said hi? *hugs you instead*
Gaaah! *blushes but accepts surprise hug*

I'm sorry I'm just so hyper >3> *hugs to death*
Gaah! It's fine XD... I'll just try not to panick in this surprise glomp attack X.X

Gaah! It's fine XD... I'll just try not to panick in this surprise glomp attack X.X
*snuggle*
Don't you wish trees could talk?
I'd marry a tree if I could!
>3<

I guess so o.o would definitely be curious what they have to say.
I would to. TTwTT I have no idea what I'm doing on this website. I'm just clicking random things. ;w;

I would to. TTwTT I have no idea what I'm doing on this website. I'm just clicking random things. ;w;
Heh, I'd advise checking out the roleplay talk and signup pages to start off >.< (1x1 requests too I guess) or we could start a roleplay ourselves... Somehow :P

Squeeeeeeeeeee
*rolls on the floor due to adorableness*
Fie, that was was an adorable read....

• Love
Heh, I'd advise checking out the roleplay talk and signup pages to start off >.< (1x1 requests too I guess) or we could start a roleplay ourselves... Somehow :P
We should role play! Pwease~?

• Love
Sure o.o I guess I can't argue with you even if I didn't want to X3
What character do you want to play? ;w; I'm going to play as my character Karen. She has red hair, bright green eyes, and she wears a gas mask ( Or keeps it around with her ). She is a killer, and she was kidnapped by a team of scientists that gave her the power to be half fox and half human. So she has fox ears. She is a loner and she's stubborn sometimes.