Hello... I'm new, and shy, and scared, and-

What character do you want to play? ;w; I'm going to play as my character Karen. She has red hair, bright green eyes, and she wears a gas mask ( Or keeps it around with her ). She is a killer, and she was kidnapped by a team of scientists that gave her the power to be half fox and half human. So she has fox ears. She is a loner and she's stubborn sometimes.
Hmm... I don't have a particular character that would fit well with her, but I could come up with one real quick! :3 (any preferences? o.o)

Hmm... I don't have a particular character that would fit well with her, but I could come up with one real quick! :3 (any preferences? o.o)
Anything ;w; USE YOUR IMAGINATION BOB! (I'm gonna call you bob.)

Anything ;w; USE YOUR IMAGINATION BOB! (I'm gonna call you bob.)
@.@ (I think I prefer York... But if you really wanna, that'll work.) Who wants to create the RP page? (also 1x1's section would be preferable to create it in :P)

Thank you ^_^ I'm a little nervous if the people on here will think I'm to weird or something. ^ ^;

Lol trust me, you'll be fine. This place has so many awesome and unique people that i'm sure your preferences will help you fit in perfectly fine.

• Love
Reactions: York
I still don't know how to use this site - I hate being new ;-;

Hello Kat! Welcome! I am new here too. We can be awkward together! Would you like to start a roleplay with me?

I sure would! You seem nice and interesting! TTwTT
Well thank ye. I do like ta think of myself as nice. I am glad ye find me interesting. What would ye like ta roleplay?

Well, we can do just aboot anything dear. Aye am pretty flexible, myself. Yer profile says ye like fantasy. Do ye like mages? Folks that can bend tha elements ta their will?