Hello everyone! Game-Master here! Got some questions inside!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, this stuff betta be good. Spent a good chunk of last night playing a fighting game that never made it to America and doin' deep research on my intended character to make sure I got everything right.

Then again, I might also put in another character to make it double the fun.

Yo, this stuff betta be good. Spent a good chunk of last night playing a fighting game that never made it to America and doin' deep research on my intended character to make sure I got everything right.

Then again, I might also put in another character to make it double the fun.

You know who I'm coming in as...

You know who I'm coming in as...
Is it Adam?

s9bulKv.jpg

Reactions: Xibilation
Well, I shall either be, The Predator, Alucard (From the abridged version of Hellsing Ultimate, because that's WAY funner,), Spy, or someone else. :3

What exactly IS the murder games?

Apparently, by Pineapple's standard, "It's a roleplaying event featuring too much sex, violence, and yaoi. Therefore, you will subsequently get banned into the depths of the Devil's Asshole. :/" Jay kay. Well, no, not really. It's actually a multiversal event in which characters from various mediums stick together in a scenario- there's usually three traitors out to kill the characters as well. It's really fun. We actually have 35-45 people usually involved.

Never trust a website that makes you register to read their rules. :|

Anyway, welcome! I hope you find that Iwaku fits you well. :3

Apparently, by Pineapple's standard, "It's a roleplaying event featuring too much sex, violence, and yaoi. Therefore, you will subsequently get banned into the depths of the Devil's Asshole. :/" Jay kay. Well, no, not really. It's actually a multiversal event in which characters from various mediums stick together in a scenario- there's usually three traitors out to kill the characters as well. It's really fun. We actually have 35-45 people usually involved.

I like how 'yaoi' is separate from 'sex.'

Status
Not open for further replies.