Hello Boys~

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheridan

TheShapeShifter
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, and I want to try Furry but the other website I usually use doesn't have anyone interested in it.
Ooookay, here we go, a list of things I want to roleplay. I have some options down but feel free to suggest more. Though all are MXF And with the two role listed options I prefer to be the option in Bold letters. And I am ALWAYS looking for more roleplays so don't ask 'are you still looking?' because the answer is: Yes, yes I am.

~Rich x poor
~Best Friends
~He saves her from an abusive boyfriend
~Shy Girl x Bold guy
~Demon x Human
~Werewolf x Vampire
~Rivals to lovers
~The heirs of kingdoms at war
~Monster Hunter x Vampire
~Arranged marriage
~He saves her life
~Werewolf x Human
~Vampire x Human
~Master x Slave (slave or master can be anything. Human, anthro, supernatural race, ect.)
~A girl trying to hide her gender in an all boys school for reasons I will decide. You could play a guy that helps her or blackmails her to do whatever he wants, all up to you. It could be a vampire school as well and her trying to hide that she's human.
~Mermaid x Sailor
~Anthro x Human (I can play either though I would prefer to be the human in this situation)
~Anthro couple
~God/Demi God x Human
~Bad guy x Good Girl
~Medieval Times Noble x Farmer
~Medieval Times Prince/King x His Servant
~Criminal x Woman who hides him

And basically any other plot you can think of. Just run it by me

What I expect:

~You to be on at least once every day, it does not take very long to make a post, you can spare fifty seconds of your day though I like it when people post a lot.
~Provide ideas. I will as well, but I don't want to be the only one making ideas.
~Have an opinion! When I give an idea or ask for one from you don't just say 'Yeah sure why not' or stuff like that. Actually give imput.
~I don't care about post length, but I will not post more than a 4-5 sentence paragraph a post. I like having a lot of roleplays running at once so I gotta be able to answer quick.
~This is the most important one. Know. How. To. Spell. I get that you get typos every once in a while but if every other word is spelled wrong it is going to annoy the hell out of me.

What to expect from me:
~I will be on every day unless I get myself in trouble or I am deathly ill
~I will be on all of my waking hours that I can
~I will provide plot twists and take them back if you don't like them
~I will go with the stuff you like, as long as it does not cross my boundaries, which are not very big.
~I will talk in either first or third person, whichever you prefer.
~I will NOT be a mary sue, everyone has flaws.
~I will try to talk every once in a while in ( )s, I enjoy conversing with my roleplay partners. And I may sometimes post funny pictures while we roleplay.

i like the idea of the girl trying to hide her gender can you pm me to discuss details?

yep, message me

I like saving girl from an abusive boyfriend and heirs to warring kingdoms, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.