Sheridan

TheShapeShifter
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, and I want to try Furry but the other website I usually use doesn't have anyone interested in it.
Ooookay, here we go, a list of things I want to roleplay. I have some options down but feel free to suggest more. Though all are MXF And with the two role listed options I prefer to be the option in Bold letters. And I am ALWAYS looking for more roleplays so don't ask 'are you still looking?' because the answer is: Yes, yes I am.

~Rich x poor
~Best Friends
~He saves her from an abusive boyfriend
~Shy Girl x Bold guy
~Demon x Human
~Werewolf x Vampire
~Rivals to lovers
~The heirs of kingdoms at war
~Monster Hunter x Vampire
~Arranged marriage
~He saves her life
~Werewolf x Human
~Vampire x Human
~Master x Slave (slave or master can be anything. Human, anthro, supernatural race, ect.)
~A girl trying to hide her gender in an all boys school for reasons I will decide. You could play a guy that helps her or blackmails her to do whatever he wants, all up to you. It could be a vampire school as well and her trying to hide that she's human.
~Mermaid x Sailor
~Anthro x Human (I can play either though I would prefer to be the human in this situation)
~Anthro couple
~God/Demi God x Human
~Bad guy x Good Girl
~Medieval Times Noble x Farmer
~Medieval Times Prince/King x His Servant
~Criminal x Woman who hides him

And basically any other plot you can think of. Just run it by me

What I expect:

~You to be on at least once every day, it does not take very long to make a post, you can spare fifty seconds of your day though I like it when people post a lot.
~Provide ideas. I will as well, but I don't want to be the only one making ideas.
~Have an opinion! When I give an idea or ask for one from you don't just say 'Yeah sure why not' or stuff like that. Actually give imput.
~I don't care about post length, but I will not post more than a 4-5 sentence paragraph a post. I like having a lot of roleplays running at once so I gotta be able to answer quick.
~This is the most important one. Know. How. To. Spell. I get that you get typos every once in a while but if every other word is spelled wrong it is going to annoy the hell out of me.

What to expect from me:
~I will be on every day unless I get myself in trouble or I am deathly ill
~I will be on all of my waking hours that I can
~I will provide plot twists and take them back if you don't like them
~I will go with the stuff you like, as long as it does not cross my boundaries, which are not very big.
~I will talk in either first or third person, whichever you prefer.
~I will NOT be a mary sue, everyone has flaws.
~I will try to talk every once in a while in ( )s, I enjoy conversing with my roleplay partners. And I may sometimes post funny pictures while we roleplay.

i like the idea of the girl trying to hide her gender can you pm me to discuss details?

yep, message me

I like saving girl from an abusive boyfriend and heirs to warring kingdoms, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.