Hello all.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Seth Bloodmoon

Nothing From Nowhere
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
I prefer to be called Seth. It's not my real name but this nick is the one I have gone by in every place I have rp'ed. Seth Bloodmoon was my very first online character, created in the late '90s when I first delved into chat room rp on yahoo.

I am definitely a boy. However I have played several female characters. Usually warrior types, lol

I am 35

I am new to the site, stumbled upon it on a google search after recent events have caused me to leave my former role playing haven...

I don't mind group rp, but I am sort of awkward at it. At least I feel that I am. Most of my online rp over the years has been with a single person.

Do I like making snowmen or hanging out by a fire? Well, I used to enjoy making snowmen. This year, however, has been a cold one due to a lack of a working furnace till a day ago, lol. Thus I shall, for the time being, roll with hanging out by a fire!

What song is tormenting my mind? I'm going to go with a couple choices. When Mountains Fall by Stratovarius and In My Darkest Hour by Megadeth.

Music wise, I am pretty much a metal head. Normally I listen to a lot of symphonic metal. Also love a band called Van Canto. They are so different but I love their music!

I honestly don't know what else to say about myself. I am not good at talking about me, lol. However I do look forward to possibly doing some story lines here. I am not the greatest of writers but I do try.

Hello Seth, and welcome!! I'm glad I decided to read your post because I also happen to be a metalhead!! I've heard a few songs by Van Canto and they are pretty awesome!! If you'd like to roleplay or maybe just chat about metal, just send me a message!! I hope to see you around!!

Thanks Metal Maiden, nice to meet you! Metal heads unite! :D

Hmmm Stratovarius, I haven't listened to them in forever. @,@

Welcome to the site, Seth! <3 I hope you can find a new play haven here!

Welcome, Seth. My lil' bro' listens to metal. I had to ban it for a while, due to my bird trying to join in which was a little less pleasing to the ears.

Thanks Diana! :D I'm sure I will!

Thank you Twisted Dreamer! lol I can't imagine a bird trying to be 'metal' working very well.