hello...again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KThorn

Original poster
Hello all my name is KThorn and I wanted to apologize to anyone I was role plying with and dropped off the face of the earth without saying anything. I had some serious health problems that took my time away from me these past few months but am starting to do better. I know that I hadn't been on the site long when I left but if anyone would like to roleplay, I really miss writing.
To everyone else that I haven't gotten the chance to meet yet, hello :). I mainly like fantasy and adventure roleplays but there isn't any plot that I'm not willing to do! I look forward to hearing for you guys and getting g back into role playing soon!!
P.s. Happy new year! *gives anyone. Who reads this one free jumbo cookie* Freshape baked :-D

T-Thank you! I don't remember if we'd talked before, I wasn't on long before I got sick XD
How are you?

I'm pretty sure we haven't talked before. I just remember your username, as all. XD

I've been fine. Glad to hear you're feeling better. ^^

Reactions: Cea Drago
Thanks! Me too :)
I'm happy that you've been okay and a little thankful we didn't talk or we both forgot about it xD. I thought I was loosing my Mind! haha
Do Do you like being Called Ser? OR K? or just both :-)

Thanks Quinn.

I will just call you K then because I am lazy :D
What kind of RPing do you like K?

K's perfectly fine!

A good bunch, I tend to stick to historical, crime, war, or fantasy though. They're just easier for me to do.

You? ^^

I LOVE Fantasy! and I'm not very good at the others you have listed XD

Hey Hey!
Fantasy sibling!
It's alright 4 of the 7 rp's I've joined have been fantasy XD
T'is my favorite!

That's amazing<3
I like magic users, in most fantasy RPs or humans that fall/discover demons and fairies and stuff. :D

I have the tendency to use wild card characters; usually half swordsman/half mage, or half archer/half mage, or half swordsman/half archer, so on... Otherwise they're almost skill-less, and have some other job, like being an explorer or something cool like that.

I like how we turned your re-arrival thread into a RPer's chat. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.