1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

hello...again!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KThorn, Jan 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all my name is KThorn and I wanted to apologize to anyone I was role plying with and dropped off the face of the earth without saying anything. I had some serious health problems that took my time away from me these past few months but am starting to do better. I know that I hadn't been on the site long when I left but if anyone would like to roleplay, I really miss writing.
    To everyone else that I haven't gotten the chance to meet yet, hello :). I mainly like fantasy and adventure roleplays but there isn't any plot that I'm not willing to do! I look forward to hearing for you guys and getting g back into role playing soon!!
    P.s. Happy new year! *gives anyone. Who reads this one free jumbo cookie* Freshape baked :-D

2. Oh! Hey! Welcome back, you!

3. T-Thank you! I don't remember if we'd talked before, I wasn't on long before I got sick XD
    How are you?

4. Hey, welcome back ^w^

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm pretty sure we haven't talked before. I just remember your username, as all. XD

I've been fine. Glad to hear you're feeling better. ^^

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks! Me too :)
    I'm happy that you've been okay and a little thankful we didn't talk or we both forgot about it xD. I thought I was loosing my Mind! haha
    Do Do you like being Called Ser? OR K? or just both :-)

7. Either, or. ^^
    I'm not picky.

8. Thanks Quinn.

I will just call you K then because I am lazy :D
    What kind of RPing do you like K?

9. K's perfectly fine!

A good bunch, I tend to stick to historical, crime, war, or fantasy though. They're just easier for me to do.

You? ^^

10. I LOVE Fantasy! and I'm not very good at the others you have listed XD

11. Hey Hey!
    Fantasy sibling!
    It's alright 4 of the 7 rp's I've joined have been fantasy XD
    T'is my favorite!

12. That's amazing<3
    I like magic users, in most fantasy RPs or humans that fall/discover demons and fairies and stuff. :D

13. I have the tendency to use wild card characters; usually half swordsman/half mage, or half archer/half mage, or half swordsman/half archer, so on... Otherwise they're almost skill-less, and have some other job, like being an explorer or something cool like that.

I like how we turned your re-arrival thread into a RPer's chat. XD

14. That is awesome :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.