Hello again.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Seishin Ichiro, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Hello, my name is Seishin, or Sei; though, that isn't my real name. That would be Phoenix, or Nix if you prefer. I actually signed up for this site a while back, but due to my real life schedule with college I haven't had much time to post, or even log in. So, let's get down to my Rp basics. I'm well rounded, I can be found on another site known as mocospace.com. I have multiple characters there, one of my best so far being philosophy_ (that's the sn) as well as many others. I will provide a link to my page at the bottom of this post so you can get an idea of my style. Please note; however, English is my second language and I do encourage constructive criticism; I recently changed styles from what I refer to as a more "neanderthal" way of going about it, to a much more subtle "archaic" fashion. I warn you though, I am apt to change, or create entirely new characters often; so one day I might be an illusionist, the next a philosophy personified, a pocket dimension dweller, a Demigod, an assassin, ect. I feel it's good so I don't get stuck in a rut.

Now let's move on to my real life information. I'm a major in astrophysics and cosmology with minors in quantum physics and theoretical particle physics; I'm an ex psychology and sociology major. I was born in Madrid, Spain, but I DON'T speak Spanish. My native language is Latin. I lived there until I was 8 then moved to America with my mother, my older sister and my dad. I often come off as being a bit of a jerk to be honest, but really I'm just a blunt and opinionated person. If you can learn to see past my crude humor I'm quite easy to get along with. I honestly don't have much of a taste droning on about my real life, if you'd like to know more I can be found in the CBOX, or on mocospace. Feel free to drop me an inbox if it strikes your fancy.

-Phoenix (Nix) De' Adurni Portu

http://www.mocospace.com/html/blog/blog_topic-view.jsp?topicid=355548&u=44985982 < This is simply a character introduction to Philosophy.
  2. o.o Welcome to Iwaku, Seishin!
    I did not know Latin was still used as a language nowadays. Fantastic!
  3. Welcome back!
  4. Welcome back. I remember talking to you in the cbox a little while back. Hope you stick around and join some games.
  5. ^^ Gratias. I plan to be bringing some of my mocospace characters here to Iwaku once I have time to set up their stuff. So be on the look out for a new chara under my name and feel free to drop me an inbox if you'd like to steal me for an Rp.
  6. Wow, sounds interesting~ the stuff about your changing characters 8D

Welcome! :]
  7. Welcome back then I guess! Hope you are able to have more time for Roleplaying here on the site... That is a lot of physics.
  8. Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay
  9. Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.