Hello again.

S

Seishin Ichiro

Original poster
Hello, my name is Seishin, or Sei; though, that isn't my real name. That would be Phoenix, or Nix if you prefer. I actually signed up for this site a while back, but due to my real life schedule with college I haven't had much time to post, or even log in. So, let's get down to my Rp basics. I'm well rounded, I can be found on another site known as mocospace.com. I have multiple characters there, one of my best so far being philosophy_ (that's the sn) as well as many others. I will provide a link to my page at the bottom of this post so you can get an idea of my style. Please note; however, English is my second language and I do encourage constructive criticism; I recently changed styles from what I refer to as a more "neanderthal" way of going about it, to a much more subtle "archaic" fashion. I warn you though, I am apt to change, or create entirely new characters often; so one day I might be an illusionist, the next a philosophy personified, a pocket dimension dweller, a Demigod, an assassin, ect. I feel it's good so I don't get stuck in a rut.

Now let's move on to my real life information. I'm a major in astrophysics and cosmology with minors in quantum physics and theoretical particle physics; I'm an ex psychology and sociology major. I was born in Madrid, Spain, but I DON'T speak Spanish. My native language is Latin. I lived there until I was 8 then moved to America with my mother, my older sister and my dad. I often come off as being a bit of a jerk to be honest, but really I'm just a blunt and opinionated person. If you can learn to see past my crude humor I'm quite easy to get along with. I honestly don't have much of a taste droning on about my real life, if you'd like to know more I can be found in the CBOX, or on mocospace. Feel free to drop me an inbox if it strikes your fancy.

-Phoenix (Nix) De' Adurni Portu

http://www.mocospace.com/html/blog/blog_topic-view.jsp?topicid=355548&u=44985982 < This is simply a character introduction to Philosophy.

o.o Welcome to Iwaku, Seishin!
I did not know Latin was still used as a language nowadays. Fantastic!

Welcome back!

Welcome back. I remember talking to you in the cbox a little while back. Hope you stick around and join some games.

^^ Gratias. I plan to be bringing some of my mocospace characters here to Iwaku once I have time to set up their stuff. So be on the look out for a new chara under my name and feel free to drop me an inbox if you'd like to steal me for an Rp.

Wow, sounds interesting~ the stuff about your changing characters 8D

Welcome! :]

Welcome back then I guess! Hope you are able to have more time for Roleplaying here on the site... That is a lot of physics.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.