Hellfire {Forgive Me}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leon sighed and shook his head slowly. "Why? I am not sure myself Thomas...." he murmured mostly to himself and scratched the back of his head. Leon blinked slowly and gazed up at the cross that was across the room. It's silver frame was spectacular even after 17 years of life. He smiled absently as he thought of the old blacksmith, who was always so nice to him. He frowned at the memory of death and closed his eyes.

"What about it? It's not like anyone would know actually..." he trailed off, suddenly scared of Thomas' reaction.

"I.. My Lord this is such an honour but I don't know what I should say..." He looked back at his shoes again, mumbling. "I don't know if the law allows it, but then again You are the law" He actually shouldn't be questioning the wishes of the king, but friendships wasn't something you could just get, it was something you earned. "Let's try it, but I can't call you Your Grace, My Lord and sir all the time if we are friends. We then should be equals of each other" Thomas looked at him nervously, what if he would get angry at him for saying something like that? What if this is a test? His hands were sweating

Leon smiled as he nodded. "Of course. You may call me Leon or Leo, whichever on suits you more, and I'll call you by whatever you wish." Leon breathed in gently and cracked his fingers together, the cracking of his fingers seemed louder than normal. Leon glanced at the clock and narrowed his eyes. He should really be sleeping by now because tomorrow he had to take a tour of the entire kingdom. Leon felt bored just thinking about it. "I suppose it's about time we went to sleep. I'll see you soon, yes?"

Thomas stood and almost wanted to bow, but then instead took 'Leon's' hand and shook it, smiling. "I will see you soon Leon, and you may call me Tom" He waved slightly "Goodnight" Before he left. He walked down the halls back to the servants room, walking towards his own and getting dressed for bed. He sat on the edge and thought about all that happened today.

Leon watched as Thomas as he faded in the darkness of the hall. He heard the grunt of the guard and heavy clank of armor as he settled back into watching the hall for potential threats. A smile slowly crept along his face as he fell flat on his bed. The softness comforting him and soothing his sore muscles from the silk of the covers. He yawned and the faded smell of meat blew into his face. He wrinkled his nose and turned over to his side, fingers running up and down against the silk covers. Leon sighed and closed his eyes; he'd rather not think of the days events before he drifted off to sleep. Though despite that he smiled slowly at the memories of Thomas and his crown ship and soon fell into unconsciousness.

Thomas didn't sleep all to well because thoughts about Leon kept creeping trough his mind. Someone that important, that powerfull, wanted to be his friend? He fell asleep smiling

It was morning soon and everybody was stressing about the king leaving, so many things needed to be done. He changed and got to work, which was a lot

He was awoken by the sound of bells in his ear. Groggily waking up he flinched at the drool that was stuck to the side of his face and batted at the strings of saliva that were caught on his cheek. Groaning he looked around him, dizzy and disoriented, at the sound and found himself face to face with multiple girls. He jumped out his bed, despite the giggles and whispers, and covered up his naked chest. His entire body blushed red as hot embarrassment steamed out of his ears.

The eldest looking one, who seemed not to be amused with him, looked him over with a critical eye and pointed to the door. "Zhire, zour bath iz ready." he thick accent and her strict posture made him sit up even taller and want to comb out his unruly hair. He nodded as she did the same and motioned for him and girls to follow him. The sheet still covering him, he made a scene of dragging it with him. He thought he saw one girl point to his toes. He sniffed and tried his best kingly galre, but she took no notice and winked back at him.

Stopping at the door and motioning for him to go to the tub, Leon glanced over her shoulder and gulped. The water was steaming, making the windows mist over and pale and as the hot air hit him like a wall. He glanced down at his bare chest and and dry drool, he jerked his head to the girls and tried to tell her about his reservations. He wasn't about to get naked in front of a mob and girls and get laughed at! Least of his worries shoulder be about a rumor that was started by one of the gossipy girls. Her eyes narrowed and she smirked. He gulped audibly.

"Who zeys we vill be washing you, no? One of ze servents will be zashing you. Oh, and please jou vill 'ave your privacy..."

Thomas was eating breakfast when he heard the slight problem. Now that Prince Leon was King he needed to be washed by a male, nit just a house maid. Everybody was arguing who that could be, nobody whatever do washing. To be honest, Thomas didn't want it either, it would be so uncomfortable after yesterday. "Tom, you do it." his boss said and he gasped "no! Please I've never done that before and..." "shut up" he was cut off. "your father did it too" Thomas nodded and obliged, standing up to walk toward the bathing area

Leon tries not to take the bait as the girls study him as they file out. Their eyes scan his body shamelessly and unceremoniously while they take their time to ogle him. He notes with frustration that their toyng with him, he imagines a scenario where he's stronger and bigger and a bit more dominant. It plays out perfectly in his head as he casts them a single look and they cower and beg fr mercy. With a sharp bite of reality he notes that all they would do is laugh at him. As the door pushes closed he lets out the sigh that's been building in him since the moment he was waken up and slowly drags down the cover. It pools around his feet and the heat crashes into him like a wall. His breathing becomes more labored and his hair starts to sweat as a wave of uncertain chill runs through his body. He looks around himself carefully- he's not going to be the laughing stock of the kingdom no he's not- and takes off his pants. The silk sticks to his skin and makes him itch as he peels it away from his skin. He looks at the steaming tub and sucks in a sharp breathe between his teeth. He glances at the doorway and prays quietly toward God that he gets someone bearable.

Thomas was walking with a fast phase trough the big halls and he was so not looking forward to bathing Leon.. How awkward would that be? He passed the giggling girls and opened the door, looking down. "I am here to wash you and I tried not to okay but I have to" He said quickly still not looking at Leon

Leon can feel the tension and awkwardness that comes between them build up in the room as if they were both naked themselves. He's pretty sure he knows Thomas well enough to know that he doesn't want to do this and neither does he. It makes him feel worse about the situation at hand and he tries to cover himself up with the bit of decency that he has left. He can feel the heat on his face and notes that it's not because of the steam from the bath. He nods stiffly and doesn't say anything, breathing softly through his mouth as he inches closer and closer towards the tub. "So, are we going to do this or not..." his voice trails off at the end as he glares at unseen forces. His eyes catch his feet- he can still see the faint scar from horse racing- and curls his toes.

"Uhm.. Can you wash yourself?" He asked shyly. He didn't want to do this.. Why couldn't the royal family wash themselves? It wasn't like they had some disability or something, he did it himself too! But then again it was different for him, he was raised that way, Leon wasn't. He was used to other doing everything for them, it was pretty weird to think about. How was he supposed to rule the country when he couldn't wash himself. "I will do it, it can't be that bad"

The laughter Leon gives him is almost forced. The sound fills the large bathroom and fills the hollow places where nothing is. "Stupid of me to ask...You must think me a fool if I cannot wash myself." he gathers himself to his full height-even if he's shorter than Thomas- and puffs out his small chest in a peacock like display. He gives wild grin and walks slowly over to the tub and sniffs, inhaling the deep scented candles that surround the area and the smell of pumpkin. He wrinkles his nose and glares at the tub. Lucky him that the maids chose his least favorite soap of all time, he glances at Thomas and tries not to show any emotion. He doesn't want his friend thinking that he's better than him...

Thomas smirked at Leon's act. It felt weird to act so normal towards the king but he liked it. "Don't get all cocky now you" Thomas sat next to the chair next to the bath. "It's not like you can help the fact that you can't do it, it's different for you" Thomas grabbed a cloth and started soaping it in, washing Leon's back first. That was the easiest part, so he liked to do it. "And I mean, we both have cocks, why hide it for each other" He chuckled at that, would be weird if the whole world started walking around naked.

Leon reaches for the bubbles that gently lap against his skin as Thomas washes him. The feel of the rag against his skin is sinful almost and he doesn't want it to stop any time soon. He curls his toes in the warm water and breathes in the scent oft he candles. It hits the back of his throat like a whip and he coughs in his shoulder, glancing back at Thomas apologetically. "So," he drawls out the 'o' for a second in a playful manner. "what part of the castle do you work at? I haven't seen you around here before...you know." he mumbles the last part to himself slightly and sighs.

"I mostly do work the royals don't see" he shrugged. "I help everywhere and do what they ask. Can be from cleaning shoes to saddling horses" he moved and started cleaning his chest, secretly going over his skin with his finger. It was so soft "I like working here, I want to get a more important job though" he shrugged again. "but, I won't complain"

Status
Not open for further replies.