Helleooo!

• Iwaku is now back from updates! Don't forget to check out the update news here to see what we couldn't fix, and take yourself over to the bug fix thread to report any new problems.
  • If you are still having issues editing your post, please try the following:
    1. Do a hard refresh of your browser to clear your cache.
    2. Change your username to include only alphanumeric characters, spaces, underscores, and dashes. Special characters are messing with things.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spectre

Original poster
Hi there!

I'm Spectre, and I'm new here- but a long time roleplayer! I'm currently getting to know the layout, and some account maintenance things, so I'm sure i'll be one of the cool kids with a [small] signature, and avatar soon enough :P.

I'm in the US Eastern Time zone, and tend to have an opposing active-time compared to most other roleplayers. I don't normally vising RP sites on the weekends, and tend to spend a little more time on them during the week- like during business hours. Though I have a few set days i am on at night, too.

I have a history of roleplaying in many different genres. I prefer realism in my roleplays- and tend to be a more gritty and down to earth writer [always trying to improve my writing, too!]- even in outlandish universes. Despite what it may sound like- I love doing fantasy and sci-fi, and alternate universe kinda stuff! I'm not generally into anime styles or anything, however have a soft spot for some genres and fandoms so if it happens to have been a manga/anime- it's just not the norm I guess... Basically i'm pretty versatile in what i like to roleplay in! So you may see me in all different kinds of places.

I can't wait to get out to the boards, and meet people, be a functioning part of the community, and see what's out there!

GreenSea

黄緑の勇者
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
11 A.M - 11 P.M GMT +7
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
Welcome Spectre to Iwaku~! hope you enjoy your stay here ^,^~!

Dipper

???
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Welcome aboard, Spectre. Have a cookie, and enjoy your stay.

Falcon

Adventure Finder
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I have a shifting work schedule, so My online times will be random.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, scifi, futuristic modern, fantasy modern, Action/adventure, Mystery, Fan-based,
Welcome!
Hope to see you around ^_^

S

Spectre

Original poster
ha, thanks for all the welcomes.

I'm sure i'll see you around at some point!

G

Guardian of Dying Stars

Original poster
Mhm. Yep. Looks about right.

*picks up and walks away with Spectre*

Dibs.

S

Spectre

Original poster
O_o...

*stammers
What're ya doin' with me?
pahaha.

Helleoo there. So far I'm just biding my time until i go on vacation tomorrow until the 26th... So far i like this place a lot. Quite active!

G

Guardian of Dying Stars

Original poster
I'm keeping you. You're mine~.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.