Helleooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spectre

Original poster
Hi there!

I'm Spectre, and I'm new here- but a long time roleplayer! I'm currently getting to know the layout, and some account maintenance things, so I'm sure i'll be one of the cool kids with a [small] signature, and avatar soon enough :P.

I'm in the US Eastern Time zone, and tend to have an opposing active-time compared to most other roleplayers. I don't normally vising RP sites on the weekends, and tend to spend a little more time on them during the week- like during business hours. Though I have a few set days i am on at night, too.

I have a history of roleplaying in many different genres. I prefer realism in my roleplays- and tend to be a more gritty and down to earth writer [always trying to improve my writing, too!]- even in outlandish universes. Despite what it may sound like- I love doing fantasy and sci-fi, and alternate universe kinda stuff! I'm not generally into anime styles or anything, however have a soft spot for some genres and fandoms so if it happens to have been a manga/anime- it's just not the norm I guess... Basically i'm pretty versatile in what i like to roleplay in! So you may see me in all different kinds of places.

I can't wait to get out to the boards, and meet people, be a functioning part of the community, and see what's out there!

Welcome Spectre to Iwaku~! hope you enjoy your stay here ^,^~!

Welcome aboard, Spectre. Have a cookie, and enjoy your stay.

Welcome!
Hope to see you around ^_^

ha, thanks for all the welcomes.

I'm sure i'll see you around at some point!

Mhm. Yep. Looks about right.

*picks up and walks away with Spectre*

Dibs.

O_o...

*stammers
What're ya doin' with me?
pahaha.

Helleoo there. So far I'm just biding my time until i go on vacation tomorrow until the 26th... So far i like this place a lot. Quite active!

I'm keeping you. You're mine~.

I'm glad you're enjoying it so far. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.