Hell on your heels

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela looked around "why don't we take a break for a few minutes? I'm sure we can both use it"

"why?"drake frowned and crossed his arms,favoring his good leg

Angela rolled her eyes and sat down on a near by log "why do you always have to question everything?"

"because being paranoid is what has kept me alive since i fell"drake said simply,glancing around to make sure they were safe......relatively safe....currently without demons around

Angela smiled softly and shook her head "oh come on, we're just resting and its not like you need to be paranoid around me"

"you tend to draw everything that wants us dead right to you at LEAST three times a day"drake raised a brow

Angela couldn't help but give a laugh at that "yeah, I guess that's true" she replied with a smile "but its peaceful right now"

"nothing is ever peaceful,lass"drake said simply and stretched,wincing at the crude stitching on his stomach where he had gotten eviscerated by the rogue angel

Angela shook her head then frowned and reached in her her own bag and pulled out a small bottle of water "here, this'll help with the pain" she said with a small smile

"seriously?water?"drake rolled his eyes"i have been drinking nothing BUT for the past month"

Angela rolled her eyes "its water with herda. Its something my aunt showed me how to make"

he frowned and took the bottle,downing it in seconds

Angela smiled, the water had crushed natural pain killing herds

unfortunately some of them were poison for the Fallen and caused him to cough and throw it back up along with some blood, which because he was an angel,was gold. unfortunately he was also a fallen so drakes blood was primarily black with some gold shining out of it

Angela swore as she rushed over to him "I'm so sorry, I..its just here's! I didn't think it was possible for them to hurt anyway" she rattled off

"what exactly did you put in this?"he rasped,glaring

Angela stepped back "j..just herds! Its a recipient my aunt used!"

"what kind of herbs?"drake rolled his eyes

Angela shook her head "I..I don't know the names. I just knew what they looked like and how to find them"

"show me them"drake scowled

Status
Not open for further replies.