1. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy and romance
IMG_8008.jpeg
Hello! I'm Robyn, writer of my Fire Emblem oc x canon fanfic called Redemption. One of my favorite things to do is throw my favorite oc x canon pairing into other fandoms, this one happens to be Hazbin Hotel. The woman is Robyn Mizore, and the man beside her on the left is Takumi. Robyn is of my own creation, Takumi is from a series known as Fire Emblem Fates. He is also featured in Fire Emblem Warriors and Heroes. This was art I had privately commissioned that I have permission to post. I'll be including their backstory below:

Robyn is the Goddess of Fate. After her kingdom fell to ruin and she unknowingly was gifted her powers, she was summoned by Alfonse as the summoner for his kingdom and one of the heroes she summoned was Takumi. Initially like with all people, he distrusted her at first until he secretly observed her singing alone in the gardens at night when she thought no one was watching. Because she was gifted the voice of an angel, her songs soothed his nightmares every night, and because she was struggling with loneliness and her slowly developing powers, and he was suffering insecurities and loneliness, the pair grew closer until they eventually fell in love. Whoever Robyn takes as a partner becomes an immortal God just like her, so Takumi became the God of Wind. They travel together to other worlds to save them from bad fates.

Which brings us to now. The roleplay I wanted to do was kind of like a parody roleplay for Hazbin Hotel. No specific set story (although I'm open to suggestions) The gist of it is that Robyn and Takumi traveled to that world to assist in saving the demons from bad fates and get into some.. shenanigans. It's a goofy slice of life roleplay I'd like to convert into a mini novel, so this is basically a collab in a way. I can control Robyn and Takumi (unless you're familiar with Takumi as a character and can play him) as well as other needed characters. If you have a love interest for your character you'd like me to play, just let me know who and a bit of their lore if you have any. If you're interested or have more questions about these two, let me know and I'll answer to the best of my ability. I look forward to hearing from you ^-^