Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

C

CelestialCellar

Original poster
W E L C O M E TO
H A W T H O R N E A C A D E M Y
O F F I N E A R T S​

55b63a_f1a75bfb31604cb9aaaa4efb2a2980ef.gif_850

HAoFA is the most expensive, most prestigious, and most scandalous private boarding school in the the United States. If your exceptional talent isn't enough to get you in, money will do the trick. Usual high school drama aside, on the last Friday of every month, someone goes missing without a trace. No body, no message... nothing...
Until --- one day, out of the blue, a mass message went out over twitter to the entire student body of Hawthorne Academy:

"@HA_Hag: Catch me if you can ;)"

From then on, a kidnapping was announced each month, five minutes prior to its occurrence. And there was nothing anybody could do to stop it. Everyone at Hawthorne Academy was too afraid to unfollow the mysterious @HA_Hag, who posts secrets about everyone at HA daily.

Between the drama, the coursework, and the mysterious disappearances, will you survive Hawthorne Academy?
Dear {Character Name Here},

Congratulations! You have been admitted to Hawthorne Academy of Fine Arts. We are very pleased to welcome you to our diverse community. Please bring this letter and the accompanying paperwork with you to our New Student Orientation on September 7th, 2015. Make sure to fill out our 2015-16 course registration application (page 3) prior to orientation.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us by email at [email protected]. Please let us know if you accept our offer of admission by August 7th, 2015.

See you this coming fall!

Sincerely,

images

Rose Moffard, Ph.D
Presedent, Department of Admissions

Course Catalog: Fall 2015​
English:
Core (1 Required)
  • ENG101: Literary Analysis and Composition
  • ENG301: American Literature*
  • ENG401: AP Lit
Elective
  • ENG030: Creative Writing
  • OTH036: Gothic Literature

*Pre-AP

Mathematics:
Core (1 Reqpuired)
  • MTH112: Pre-Algebra
  • MTH122: Algebra I
  • MTH202: Geometry
  • MTH302: Algebra II*
  • MTH400: Calculus*
  • MTH410: AP Calc
*Pre-AP
Science:
Core (1 Required)
  • SCI101: Physical Science
  • SCI111: Earth Science
  • SCI201: Biology
  • SCI: Chemistry*
Elective
  • SCI010: Environmental Science
  • OTH032: Astronomy

*Pre-AP
Social Sciences:
Core (1 Required)
  • HST101: World History
  • HST201: U.S. History
  • HST212: Economics
  • HST302: U.S. Government*
  • HST401: AP Government
Electives
  • HST010: Anthropology
  • HST020: Psychology
  • HST030: Sociology

*Pre-AP
World Languages

• WLG110: Spanish I
  • WLG120: French I
  • WLG130: German I
  • WLG140: Japanese
Fine Arts (2 Required)

• ART010: Fine Art
  • ART020: Music Appreciation
  • ART030: Art History
  • ART101: Intro to Drawing
  • ART111: Intro to Painting
  • ART121: Intro to Sculpting
  • MUS101: Intro to Music
  • MUS111: Music Theory I
  • MUS196: Orchestra
  • MUS197: Chorus
  • TA101: Intro to Acting
  • TA111: Technical Theater I
  • TA201: Acting I: Process
  • TA300: Script Analysis
*Must choose from at least two disciplines (e.g., ART & MUS, MUS & TA, TA & MUS)
CHARACTER SHEET:

{Picture/GIF here. Real people only, please.}
{Quote from your character here}
Name:
Sexuality:
Position(Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...):

Personality:
History: (optional)

Stregnths:
Weaknesses:
Habits:
Secrets:
Talent (If you got in on being rich list it):
Extra Curricular:
Schedule (Core & Fine Arts classes are Required. You may opt out of electives and take an early release period, if desired. I may make schedule adjustments after all the characters are in.):

Time:

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

9:00

English:

World Language (Optional)

English:

World Language (Optional)

English:

10:00

Math:

Math:

11:00

Social Science:

Social Science:

Social Science:

12:00

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

Lunch

1:00

Fine Arts: TA

Science:

Fine Arts: ART

Science Lab

Fine Arts: MUS

2:00

3:00

Elective 1:

Elective 2:

4:00
**You don't need to copy the whole table, listing your classes will suffice.

Twitter Name: (Your characters, not yours)
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone prior to the first day.)

RULES/RANDOM STUFF
  1. Your characters social media is VERY important. You are required to have a twitter (if you're interested in creating a real twitter account for your character, we strongly recommend it!!)​
  2. Please post as often as you can. We understand that life happens, just let us know if something come up so we can work around it.​
  3. You may have up to three characters.​
  4. Please be respectful to other people and their characters​
  5. NPCs are free game. I don't mind if you use an NPC to add to the plot, but don't turn the into important characters.​
  6. Your characters secrets can and WILL be released and MUST be included.​

CHARACTER CATEGORIES:
Quarterback:
MtCrlIw.jpg

{Losers Give Up, Champions Fight Through It!}

Name: Trent Gabriel Weatherly
Grade: 12th
Sexuality: Straight
Position: The Quarterback

Personality:
Trent is a loud hot head, he get's angry really quickly. He uses that aggression when he's on the field. He isn't the Quarterback because he knows how to count money. Trent is as talented as he is arrogant. Trent throws a lot of parties at his home, which is a mansion. He doesn't care if his parents ever find out about the parties.

History:
Trent's father is a plastic surgeon and his mother is a former model, turned cosmetic business woman. Trent is an only child, so he is really spoiled. He has been that way since birth. His parents gave him whatever he wanted. When his father signed him up for football, Trent was a natural. He loves to play football.

Trent joined the HAoFA football team his freshman year. The coaches saw how amazing he was. His Junior year he was picked as the Quarterback of the team. Trent has been having problems in school, academically. The Dumb Jock stereotype thing and all. His parents and the teachers threatened to get him removed off the team, if he doesn't fix his grades. Trent doesn't care, he knows the Team needs him to much to let that happen.

Strengths:
Charming, Talented, Strong, Sociable, Popular, Funny.

Weaknesses:
Aggressive, Loud, Arrogant, Dumb, Reckless.

Habits:
When Trent get's angry he punches walls and people. Trent has a habit of drinking a lot non-stop. When Trent doesn't understands something, he nervously laughs it off.

Secrets:
Trent is an alcoholic and he's failing his classes. He also doesn't want any of his jock friends to know he's in acting classes. A Jock that wants to Act...a problem? Trent also has a deep dark secret...HE SLEPT WITH A MISFIT! Trent doesn't want anyone, anyone to find that out.

Talent:
Rich
Athletic(Football Star)

Extra Curricular:
Football(Duh!)

Schedule:

Core
1. ENG 301: American Literature
2. MTH 112: Pre-Algebra
3. SCI 101: Physical Science
4. HST 212: Economics

Fine Arts
TA 101: Intro To Acting
TA 201: Acting I: Process

Electives
ENG 030: Creative Writing
Early Release

Twitter Name: Trent_QB_4Life

Relationships:
Trent has a crush on Lindsay, he hasn't told her yet. They're only friends right now but no one can resist Trent.

Trent is best buds with Quin, he's like his right hand man.

Trent hates the misfits and the outsiders, if your not cool then get out of the school.

Trent likes the Jocks and The Preppy Kids, those are his people.

He doesn't love anyone yet and he's single, for now.
Head cheerleader:
tumblr_n06ajc7ko21r04xe5o1_500.jpg

"If I can't buy it, it's not worth having."
Name: Lindsay LaChance
Grade: Senior
Position: Queen B

Personality: She's privileged, popular, and beautiful. And she knows it. She takes satisfaction in reminding the people around her exactly where their place is in the caste system that is Hawthorne Academy.

tumblr_ne1l65wlP11qdqlnso1_500.png

History: Lindsay's father is a wealthy stock holder who snaked his way into America's upper-one-percent. Her mother was a supermodel until she married for money, something that she has always taught Lindsay to being the trademark of a successful woman. Lindsay started going to Hawthorne when she was 14, and although she is fairly out of control in almost every way, her dad has been paying off the higher-ups to keep her on the honor-roll since the first day she stepped into the halls of Hawthorne Academy.

tumblr_n1gaxqi2BN1ras6uuo1_500.jpg

Stregnths: She's fashionable, and she loaded. That gets you far in today's society.

Weaknesses: She can't math, she can't grammar, she can't even.

Habits: She clicks her nails when she becomes impatient (which is often).

Secrets: Destry is her cousin. Her dad is paying to keep her in school because, for all practical reasons, she should be failing. And when money isn't enough, her mom sleeps with the Algebra professor. Just a means to an end of course --- her grades are pristine.

tumblr_nch7ssxPen1rae5cko1_1280.jpg

Talent: Rich.
Extra Curricular: Cheerleader
Schedule:
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Algebra
  • Biology
  • World History
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • French 1
  • Early Release
tumblr_na1eu9K0hb1r3hbd2o1_500.jpg

Twitter Name: LeChance_Linds7
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone.)
Ashton is Lindsay's best friend --- and for Lindsay, that's saying something. She's never been loyal or compassionate, but she would defend Ashton whatever the cost.
Her crush is Trent, obviously. All that testosterone is sexy.
Quincy is cute and she's crushing on him too, but she's too fickle to choose.
Lindsay thinks that Axel is annoying, but she tolerates him based upon his social status. Nobody should be that happy.
She doesn't really know Fiona or Eliza, but they're cute and pretty which makes them competition.
She hates ALL misfits. No exceptions. And that troll, Roselynn, is number one on her shit list.
Assistant Head:
n501fd7e4ea0a4.jpg

"You're like school in June. No Class."

Name: "Ashton Emmins, doesn't everyone know that?"
Grade: "Senior life!"
Sexuality: "Uh, any girl wants a sexy man!" Secretly Bi-sexual
Position: "Um, I'm the princess?"
Envies every misfit and no-groupy

Personality: "Fashion and popularity are..everything. If you're just some sorry ass
misfit or a no-groupy moping around talking about how you can't ever fit in, not my problem! I'll
easily walk past you while wearing my brand new 1 grand shoes, thanks!"
She's actually clinically depressed, and suffers from anxiety due to the years of being bullied when younger. She's not as 'tough'
as she wants to be, and easily cries or gets upset over things. Suffers from an eating disorder.
One would say she was actually nice at a time, but those
days are most likely gone for good.

History: "How about you stop sticking your nose in other people's business. Okay? Okay."
She grew up in a rich family in California, but didn't have a good childhood. At all. She was bullied mercilessly during her
childhood since she was the biggest nerd in the school. Ashton was the biggest loner and 'dweeb' of the school.
She became depressed and gained anxiety, and ended up hospitalized from a suicide attempt in the 8th grade.
She moved to (wherever Hawthorne Academy is) in the beginning of her 9th grade year, and totally changed her looks and personality. Since then she has never spoken or shared any of this with anyone.

Strengths: "Fashion, Manipulating, Embarrassing Others, and Gossip!"
Weaknesses: "When all eyes aren't on me! I mean, come on, I'm the princess aren't I?"
She's actually terrified of sex, and she's a total clean freak. Terrified of heights. And she's petrified
someone from California will out of the blue start to attend Hawthorne and recognize her as the 'dweeb', and telling everyone.

Habits: "Applying lip gloss is my top priority."
Checking the make up on her wrist, applying more on it, fixing her hair, bouncing her foot.
Secrets: "Um, no."
She was once the biggest nerd in the school back in middle school, and often bullied.
She's also very well at piano, but she thinks it's nerdy, and hides the fact that she knows how to play.
She cakes on makeup and other expensive cosmetics to cover a purple, thick, long, scar across her left wrist from a
previous suicide attempt, resulting in her fear of water since it'd wash it away. She's secretly bi-sexual.

Talent: "Uh, I can totally sing." Got in on her daddy's money.
Extra Curricular: "Co-head cheerleader! Cheer is life."
Schedule:

Core

Lit Analysis & Comp
Pre-Algebra
Biology
World History

Fine Art

MUS197: Chorus
Music Appreciation

Electives

French 1
Early Release

Relationships:

| Likes |
"Lindsay is my best friend, wait, no, we're practically sisters."
"Pretty much, if you're a popular or jock, I like you fair enough."

| Dislikes |
"Jake, that skunk-haired bitch."
"Rose...her name tastes like throw up in my mouth.."
"Every misfit. Talk about gross."

| Crush |
"None, actually."
OPEN
The Swim Captain:
18bb92807c81458797152ddebe530d5a.jpg

"Go for gold! Trying never hurt anyone!"
a2afe14ac8ebcdbbb99c9fdd33f7c457.jpg

"Sometimes what people see doesn't even scrape the surface"

5289aa93572864acf6ed6882d0620499.jpg

|Name|
Axel James Carrisson
|Age|
|Grade|
|Sexuality|
Heteroflexible
|Position|
Popular| Swim Captain/Class Clown
3d519ccd24d2e89a9cf0714337abbfbb.jpg

|Personality|
Axel is fun to say the least. He likes making people laugh and is very sweet to girls. At school, he tries his best to be positive and
kind to everyone, even if his friends aren't the kindest. He is the heartthrob of the school, and is often found with a cheerleader in very close
proximity. But what people don't see is the side of him when he get's home. At home, Axel is a wreck. He is stressed, overworked
and Fiona is pretty much the only think that keeps him grounded. He has considered many times just giving up, but
Fiona has kept him grounded. But she is moving on, and he can't seem to, so now he feels alone, and lost.
|History|
Much like Fiona, Axel Grew up with his mother and father, together. But after their divorce, he was sent with his mom by rights of custody. His mother had never liked Fiona, so he could see the reason why his mother had chosen him. Him and his mom moved entirely away,
going as far to move across the country to Washington D.C. and start a new life. His mom got a government job and was set
pretty permanently in D.C., but at the very beginning of high school, he was transferred back close to home.
His mom was hesitant, but it helped to hear that his father was in jail. She moved back into her old
apartment and lived with Axel for a long time. That was, until the accident.
One day, while Axel's mom was driving, with him in the car, they got into an accident, sending Axel to urgent care,
and killing his mother. After being discharged from urgent care, he moved back in with
Fiona and went to the same school as her, and soon became popular among the
students there, but no one really understood why. He has tried hard
to make people see, but he ends up falling and tripping,
messing in the wrong placed, which lands him
broken and bruised.
642c56b3eeb8d7ccc18694d67637eeb8.jpg

|Strengths|
Swimming
Singing
Playing Guitar
Athletic
Charming
Good Looking
Sweet
|Weaknesses|
Overbearing
Horrible at writing lyrics(Always asks Fiona for help)
Not that great in school
Little to laid back
Out of Control
Depressed
|Habits|
Running his hand though his hair
Shoving his thumbs in his pockets
Doing weird dances
Surprising people
Smiling when nervous
Winking
Biting his lip only in front of those he is comfortable with
1fec0615a87a54d898e7df6efcdad3bd.jpg

|Secrets|
He is Fiona's twin brother, but he went with his mother instead of his father
Fathers in jail
Mother died a few years ago
Lives with Fiona
Has hooked up with multiple girls,
Insomniac
He parties a little to hard sometimes
His coach sometimes abuses him
He really likes books and writing music
Has PTSD
Has never actually liked any of the popular girls, they are to snotty for him.
He is dating Rose
|Talent|
Singing
Swimming
Charming others
|Extra Curricular|
Swimming, and his barista job
|Schedule|
~:Core:~
Calc
American Literature
Chemistry
U.S. Government

~:Fine Arts:~
Music Apretiation
Tech Theater 1

~:Electives:~
Japanese
Early Release

|Relationships|
|Rose| He has been secretly dating her since the weekend before school started. He only saw her
once or twice, but it wall all he needed to fall head over heels. He would do
anything to protect her, even give up his popularity.
|Lindsay| She is just stuck up and snotty. He would rather fight her than date her
Misc:
tumblr_n4c6dnMC0a1tugpneo1_500-380x280.png

"I try my best, isn't that enough?"
Name: William (Will) Calle
Grade: Junior
Sexuality: Closet Bi-sexual
Position: Jock

Personality:
Kinda quiet to those he doesnt know, Will can be a smart-ass and sarcastic to those he feels he is close too. He won't put him self out there all that much but when it's his time to race, he becomes quiet and concentrated where he won't be able to listen to anyone as he has blocked them all out. He hates seeing others put down and can push him self too far at times.
History: Will Rp

Strengths:
Acting
Smart
Singing
Swimming

Weaknesses:
Talking to others
Bottles up emotions
Extreme temperatures
Taking care of himself

Habits:
taps foot
doodles on papers
rubs hands together when nervous
Secrets:
Has an eating disorder
Parents are divorced
Has asthma
Gets beat up by dad regularly
Gets bad headaches sometimes
Is not a virgin

Talent:
Swimming
Extra Curricular: Swimming
Schedule:
Core
Literary Analysis and Composition
Algebra II
Biology
U.S. History

Fine Arts:
Intro to Acting
Chorus

Electives:
Psychology
Gothic Literature
Twitter Name: @Dolphin_Calle
Relationships:
tumblr_inline_njpxw0zkxc1t86ybf.gif
9480031.gif
tumblr_n5lkedqauc1txxqqpo4_250.gif

tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo3_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo1_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo8_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo4_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo7_250.gif
tumblr_nk3bhpOQN41srxi9mo2_250.gif

Talk to me when you gain more intelligence
Name:
Quincy "Quin" Lambert
Grade:
Sexuality:
Bi-sexual
Position:
Popular, football athlete
Personality:
Quin is very brave and courageous man, he is not afraid to speak his mind and to do the stupidest things. Quin seems like a guy that is just laid back, but really he has bad anxiety and is often stressed through his limit. He is also very protective and will protect his close friends and family, he may get into fights just to protect his friends. Quincy is not patient and will start to get stressed or impatient when he has to wait for something.
History:
Quin was born as a twin with his sister Skye, his sister being born six minutes after he was born. They had a normal life with his mother and father, their parents were both police officers and the two were also partners on the job. But when the kids turned eight the two were working late because they had tracked down a known gang, but they weren't prepared when they went into the building, the gang locked the officers in and lit it on fire, causing them to be burned alive. His sister went into a major freakout when she found out, but Quin kept himself calm and kept all of his emotion built inside him, so he promised himself and his parents that he would take care of her.

The two went to foster home to foster home going two nine in total and twelve schools, they were still traveling when they got the invitation to the school, I guess playing Receiver caught their eye and how Skye is just amazing with the clarinet.
Strengths:
He's an amazing Receiver, he's also really good at basketball.
Weaknesses:
Bottles up emotions
Hates being wrong
Way too over protective
Habits:
Being over protective, cracking his knuckles, whistling and biting his lips.
Secrets:
-He has major anxiety
-He has depression
-He has a crush on Fiona
He's a football athlete and basketball athlete.
Extra Curricular:
Football
Schedule
Core:

Lit Analysis & Comp
Algebra II
Free Period
U.S History
Fine Arts:
Intro to Acting
Chorus
Electives:
Spanish 1
Early Release
Quinny_The_P00
Relationships:
Trent: Quincy is best friends with Trent, they became friends way back in their freshman years at football tryouts, Quin has become Trent's right hand man.
Rose: Quin had heard Rose playing the piano one day and confronted her about how good she was, they became friends and just recently started band auditions.
3863a70e1d48b048134000086e7fdedb.jpg

"I may not be able to see you in general, but I can definitely see through your words."

Name: "..Iris Miller. And yes, I'm very aware I have a girly name.."
Grade: "Freshman..I know, I don't look the part.."
Sexuality: "Ahh...straight.." Gay. Deep in the closet.
Position: "I'm not quite sure.. I'm new here, so.." Soon to be with the populars due to his gorgeous looks.

Personality: "I've been told I'm really soft spoken, and I zone out a lot. At my other school, back in Georgia, the guys
said I had feminine features and that it fit my girly name.. I guess I have a girlish smile, and I get easily flustered..
I dunno honestly. Apparently I get really... rowdy when drunk. So parties must be fun.."
History: "My history? Well... I grew up in a small home with 2 little brothers and a little sister. My mum was a nice
woman who worked up at the hospital as a nurse, and I had a nice childhood. But I started to lose my vision at the age
of 12, and lost it completely when I turned 14. So, I've only been blind for a good 2 years. I got picked on a lot
at my school, and since I had long hair and slight feminine features, that didn't really help..
Anyway, my mum moved us away from Georgia, and now I'm attending Hawthorne. Hopefully people are a bit more...accepting.."

Strengths: "I guess I'm pretty straight forward, and loyal to those I trust. I can adapt to tough situations."
Weaknesses: "I'm pretty careless at times. And alcohol really brings out a side of me I don't like showing.."
Habits: "Blushing. It is seriously the worst. I blush a lot, and this just adds on to my "girly" appearance."
Secrets: "Uhhh..."
Iris is gay, and once hooked up with a guy in the 8th grade after getting drunk with merely 4 beers.
He is terrified that he'll meet the guy he hooked up with, and exploit his secret about being gay.
Iris is reaalllyyy wild when drunk, and flirtatious at that.
He once showed up at school intoxicated, and barfed in the middle of the hallway.
His little sister died of heart cancer.
He's terrified of water, and can't step foot in a hospital.
Talent: "I can write..I usually write songs and sing them..but I can do poetry as well."
Extra Curricular: "I'm taking piano lessons.."
Schedule:

Core

ENG301: American Literature
MTH400: Calculus
SCI: Chemistry
HST302: U.S. Government

Fine Art

ART010: Fine Art
MUS196: Orchestra

Electives

ENG030: Creative Writing
OTH036: Gothic Literature

Relationships
"I don't really know anyone yet.."
OPEN

"I would suggest staying down. Get up again and you're dead"
|Name|
Giovanna (Geo) Cross
|Age|
|Grade|
|Sexuality|
Demisexual
|Position|
Popular- Solitary Fighter

|Appearance|
Geo stands around 5'7", which is pretty tall for a girl. Her body is built with sculpted muscle, that is pretty much impossible to hide.
She usually wears casual clothing, such as workout pants and a tank top, or something that would be easy to move in.
Her appearance alone is terrifying, though her face is almost doe like. She has dark brown hair, almost black
which suits her bright crystal blue eyes, framed by her hair which barely reaches her ears on the front. She has a tattoo on her right side. She also has
glasses, but wears contacts all the time because of her fighting.
|Personality|
Geo is a strong woman. On the outside, she is cold and solitary. She keeps herself distanced from others, hoping to keep on her game.
She is so sure of herself on the outside, but on the inside she is more fragile. As you get to know her, she can be pretty chill,
but on the very very inside, she is weak and unstable. Even things get to her
|History|
Geo grew up in a rich home, surprisingly. She was thought to be a man when she was first born, but when she wasn't, they trained her to be like
a man. Cut her hair short, teach her to fight, to run a business, anything the owner of a company would need to know. But at the age of 6, her
brother came along, shoving her out of the picture. Now she was just a young heir, meant to be married off. But she didn't want that,
she wanted to fight, to continue on, to be more important. She continued taking fighting lessons, and eventually moved out,
going into the boarding school like a normal kid, that is if a normal kid could beat up someone twice her size.
|Strengths|
Strong
Quick
Intimidating
Good Fighter
Great Grades
Natural singing voice
|Weaknesses|
Has never been that musically inclined
Quick Tempered
Always follows the rules
Strict
Disciplined
Bad at playing instruments
|Habits|
Shadow boxing
Bouncing her leg
Walking around
Messing with her hair
Biting her lip
Scrunching her nose
|Secrets|
She is still a virgin
She hides her feelings deep inside
Her parents think of her as worthless
She is depressed
She frequently has nightmares
She is very lonely
|Talent|
Mixed Martial Arts
Boxing
Any sort of fighting
Rich
Good grades
Natural singing voice
|Extra Curricular|
Fighting, training and participating in The Wilds, a fighting competition hosted by Hawthorn Academy
|Schedule|
~:Core:~
Ap Calc
Ap Chem
AP Gov
AP Lit

~:Fine Arts:~
Intro to Script Reading
Chorus

~:Electives:~
German
Japanese

|Relationships|
TBD
g6FJpeb.jpg

{Don't Hate Me Because I Don't Love You, Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful.}

Name:

Seven Matthews(Note: He got his name because he was the seventh child, creative right?).

Grade:

12th

Sexuality:

Full Out The Closest Gay(which makes him the best gay friend for the popular girls).

Position:

Popular:The Pretty Boy

Personality:

Seven is a romantic, crazy son of a bitch. He loves to flirt, he especially loves to flirt with Trent and Quincy. He thinks it's funny how Trent gets so bothered by it. Seven is probably one of the only popular kids, that doesn't pick on or cuss out a misfit. He just ignores them, well there are two he doesn't. Seven is flamboyant and he waves the gay flag proudly. He never stands down to anyone, which is maybe why the popular girls like him. He also has amazing style so that too could be it.

History:

(Same as Shine's, minus the rape and drugs).

Strengths:

His Good Looks, he's smart in some things. Seven is also an amazing artist and he's very creative.

Weaknesses:

Guys, new clothes, guys, romantic movies, guys, protein shakes, did I mention guys? Seven also can't or chooses to not tone down his flamboyant personalty.

Habits:

Seven fixes his hair a lot. Seven is always spraying cologne all over his body. Seven does flirt a lot, sometimes to much.

Secrets:
Seven slept with a freshman(Nico) his sophomore year. He tries to avoid him but he can't forget him.
Seven's sister is Shine.
Seven has OCD.
Seven has slept with over 40 guys.
Seven is bipolar.

His aunt is rich.
Seven is an artiest
Chemistry

Extra Curricular:

Cheerleading

Schedule:

Core
ENG 301: American Literature*
MTH 302: Algebra II*
SCI: AP Chemistry
HST 201: U.S. History

Fine Arts
ART 030: Art History
MUS 101: Intro to Music

Electives
ART 010: Fine Art
ART 111: Intro to Painting
Twitter Name:

Pretty_7

Relationships:

Lindsay and Ashton, his girls forever. Trent, he just loves to play flirt with him.

Seven has a huge crush on Quincy, he doesn't know if he should tell Quincy about it.

The other jocks and preps, Seven is cool with all of them of course.

The only two misfits that Seven talks to or notices, is his sister Shine and the boy, Nico. Seven likes bad boys, even though he would never act on those feelings. What would his friends think of him then.
img-thing-1-jpg.61081

"Love is love, so say fuck it and fall."

~Name~
Liberty Marie Oliver

~Age~

~Grade~
Junior

~Sexuality~
Straight
original-1-jpg.61082

~Position~
Popular

~Personality~
Liberty can be a complete bitch, but she can also be really sweet. She loves to be the center of attention and makke people happy, but she isn't afraid to put the people of Hawthorne Academy in their place. When it comes to school Liberty is very determined and is a great student, she's also very confident. She's Australian
profile_picture_by_shannon_roselane-d4v3kcn-jpg.61083

~History~

~Strengths~
~Singing
~Cooking
~Great fashion sense
~Intelligent
~Loves meeting new people
maxresdefault-jpg.61084

~Weaknesses~
~Very blunt
~Easily manipulated
~Scared of falling in love but does easily
~Hides her feelings sometimes
~Has trust issues

~Habits~
~Nail tapping
~Twirling her hair
~Chewing her bottom lip
~Humming
~Singing
~Has a potty mouth
3002308207_1_7_fo16wh28-jpg.61085

~Secrets~
~Lost her virginity to her douche ex
~Never met her real parents
~She's adopted
~She was raped at the age 12
~She's bi-curious
~Had a miscarriage at 15
~Hates bunnies
~Scared of love and being hurt

img-thing-2-jpg.61086

~Talent~
~Rich
~Singing
~Piano
~Being a bitch
~ Telling people off
~Hiding her emotions

~Extra Curricular~
~Gymnastics
~Cheerleading
~Photography

~Schedule~

CORE
~ENG301-- American Literature
~MTH400-- Calculus
~SCI101-- Physical Science
~HST212-- Economics

ART
~TA101-- Intro to Acting
~ART111-- Intro to Painting

ELECTIVE
~OTH032-- Astronomy
~ENG030-- Creative Writing

~Twitter~
QueenLiberty420

Relationships:
(OPEN)
!Crushes!
~Trent~
"Trent is a cutie but I'm sure we all know he likes Lindsay"

!Friends!
~Ashton~
"Ashton is pretty great. I'm closer to her than I am to Lindsay. We talk all the time."

~Lindsay~
"Lindsay and I get along pretty well."

!Neutral!

!Dislike!
download-jpg.61368
images-2-jpg.61369
images-3-jpg.61370
images-6-jpg.61371

"Dude, I could totally care less what you think."
Name: Elijah Matthew Hollins
Nickname: Eli, Mat or for some girls Matty.
Position(Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...): Jock

images-1-jpg.61374

Personality: Elijah is pretty laid back, he likes to chill and have fun. School and academics aren't his still and there for has a low GPA. Arts and Sports are more his style, and can be seen playing or with his camera most of the time. He is very artistic and gets in trouble a lot for graffiti, but he doesn't mind. He is really nice to most people, but there are those who just get under his skin and he goes off. Eli has a short fuse when it comes to people disrespecting him, and his anger basically takes over. All in all though Eli is a sweet guy, he cares for all his friends and will be quick to protect them.

History: Elijah was raised in a sea side mansion with his six brothers and three sisters, his parents are billionaires, his father played for the Miami dolphins before being injured, his mother is a designer and spends most her time in places like Milan, Paris, Hong Kong, and Tokyo. For years his parents seemed distant from each other, and when Elijah was old enough he found out they had a open marriage and that devastated Elijah's vision of relationships, and he started using girls as sexual objects instead of significant others. Years passed before he realized he was wrong and now it is hard to find him in a relationship, but that doesn't mean he doesn't want one; he mostly focuses on sports and photography, but who knows he might find the perfect person to be the subject in his photos.
images-5-jpg.61372

Strengths:
Optimistic
Caring
Nice
Photography
Sports (All kinds)
Flirty
GOT BANK!!!!

Weaknesses:
Short Fuse
Bad in school
His record (Arrested 3 times for stupid shit like graffiti)
Abuses Drugs (The Marijuana) and Alcohol

images-4-jpg.61373

Habits:
Smoking drugs
Tapping his foot
Rubbing his temple.

Secrets:
Was raped by his dads best friend when he was 10.
Mom started doing cocaine and heroin when her career started become tough.
His dad beats him when he can't perform (sports) at the peak of perfection.
He is dyslexic.
He got arrested 3 times over summer.

Talent:
All kinds of sports
Rich

Extra Curricular:
Football
Basketball
Soccer
Photography

images-7-jpg.61375

Schedule:
1. ENG301: American Literature 2. ART121: Intro to Sculpting 3. MTH400: Calculus
4. SCI111: Earth Science 5. HST302: U.S. Government 6.TA101: Intro to Acting

Twitter Name: @EHollins13

Relationships (OPEN)
Trent~ "Man, Trent is my brother, don't be disrespecting him cause I got his back!"
HATE:
Infinity ~ "Ugh there is just something about her face!"
th-1-jpg.61461
th-2-jpg.61462
th-3-jpg.61463
th-4-jpg.61464

"I regret nothing cause life is short!"
Name: Logan Scott
Grade: 11
Position(Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...): Jock (Lacrosse).

Personality: Though his status may say jock, Logan loves to talk to anyone and everyone. He is a very bubbly guy, but yet can have mood swings. He is very outgoing, and caring. He loves to eat food, even though he doesn't look like it. He is very good at Lacrosse, and works hard for it.
History: "Well darling, I grew up in Britain, and I strongly dislike the States, but no use in arguing, cause I can't go back."

Strengths:
Charming
Can cook!
Flirt
Caring
Loyal
$$$$

Weaknesses:
Hates school
Bad grades
Parties a lot

Habits:
Biting his nails
Rubbing his knee
Crossing his arms

Secrets:
Logan slept with a guy his freshman year, for him to write his term paper.
His father was this big drug lord back in Britain, and that is why him, his mom, two brothers, and younger sister moved to the states.

$$$ "Bought my way in"
Lacrosse
Making killer beats

th-jpg.61465

Extra Curricular:
Lacrosse

Schedule (Core & Fine Arts classes are Required. You may opt out of electives and take an early release period, if desired. I may make schedule adjustments after all the characters are in.):
ENG401: AP Lit MTH302: Algebra II SCI101: Physical Science HST302: U.S. Government MUS111: Music Theory I TA111: Technical Theater I
Twitter Name: BritBlood95
Relationships:
OPEN
395710.jpg

"My name is Sage Sofia Bennett, Ok. Call me Sage...now leave me the hell alone, hoe!"
"I'm 15, about to be 16. Is that a problem? I didn't think so...trick!"
Grade:
"I'm a freshman...are you done? Ugly trash juice hoe."
Sexuality:
"I love the D...does that answer your question, dumpster rat?"
Position:
"I'm too cool to be in a group, No Group Hoe!"
(Wants to take over as Queen of The Pops and The Misfits)
Personality:
"I'm the best person in the world...don't judge, unless your ready to be judge."
(Sage, she has a foul mouth and a bad attitude. Her parents are rich and she's an only child, so she gets whatever she wants. She acts up and does whatever she wants. Sage doesn't back down to no one. She is the type of girl who says, "I only have guy friends, because all the girls are jealous of me." She really means, every girl friend she ever had, she slept with their boyfriends. Sage is an amazing actress, she will act nice to you in front of your face, but once you do something she doesn't like she'll turn on you, at the drop of a hat.)
History:
Sage parents are Motor Moguls. They have automobile businesses all around the country. Sage is known as the Auto Heiress. Sage didn't grow up with a silver spoon, she grew up with a platinum spoon. Sage was a terrible little girl, but her parents loved her since she was and still is their only child. They try to discipline her, but it doesn't work for long. Sage does what she wants and her parents pay people off when she does something really damaging.

Now Sage is starting her Freshman year at Hawthorne, knowing nothing of the Hag Troll. Sage wants to take over as the Queen of the Whole School. She thinks it's time for the old hoes to get out. Sage also can't wait to meet upper class boys, she can't wait for that either.
Strengths:
"Bitch, I'm fabulous!"
| Her Parents Money | Her Looks | She's Great At Making Friends (Until She Turns On Them) | Sage Is An Amazing Manipulator, She Know How To Get What She Wants |
Weaknesses:
"There's nothing weak about me...slut."
| Her Mouth | Her Attitude | Her Disloyalty | Her Impulsiveness | Her Conceitedness |
Habits:
"Your a bitch...now go suck a...(Lost phone connection, please call back.)
(Sage Rolls Her Eyes A lot, when she's mad or annoyed. Sage has a habit of flirting with any boy she sees, even if she's not attracted to them. She just likes to see how far she can get with them. Sage also tends to talk in a fake British accent, just to get on people's nerves.)
Secrets:
"Why? Is that your business? Tramp!"
She has a sex tape with an ex-boyfriend.
Sage once beat a girl into a coma.
Sage spent 2 months in an anger management program, which didn't work. She ended up stabbing the counselor in the hand.
Sage is a big time slut...which is sad, since she's ONLY 15!
Talent:
"I'm good at everything."
Rich
Acting
Extra Curricular:
"I have a job...SIKE!"
(TA 300: Script Analysis)

Core
ENG 101: Literary Analysis and Composition
MTH 112: Pre-Algebra
SCI 101: Physical Science
HST 101: World History

Fine Arts
TA 101: Intro to Acting
ART 020: Music Appreciation

Electives
Early Release
Twitter Name:
Sage_The_Beauty
Relationships:
"No one...I'm new, dumbass."
(She does hate Lindsay and Rose, the "Queens". She likes Trent and Axel, the two captains of the main sport teams at Hawthorne.)
Nina%20Dobrev%2009.jpg

"Live Life To The Fullest...Because You Never Know When It'll Be Over."
Name:
Ariana Maria Lopez
Grade:
Senior
Sexuality:
Straight
Position:
Popular:Surfer Girl
Personality:
| Fun | Nice | Caring | Naive | Trusting | Social | Funny | Ditzy |
Even though Ariana is a popular girl, she hangs with everyone. Even if her friends call her out on it, she likes to be with different people. Her popular friends give her fun times and her misfit friends give her crazy times. Ariana doesn't think she has to chose who to hang with. She has her own mind, even though she can be ditzy and slow sometimes. All and All, Ariana is a fun girl who just loves the water.
History:
Ariana grew up with 8 different siblings. Her parents were hard workers, which is why it paid off. Her father owns his own Automobile Repair Company and her mother is a highly qualified Real Estate Agent. Ariana is the third oldest, so she would take care of the younger siblings with her two older sisters. Ariana learned that she should never judge anyone, before she got to know them. Thanks to her exotic looks and her money and talent, Ariana became popular in no time.
Strengths:
Ariana is rich, popular, talented and nice. She has passing grades, Thank God for tutors. She keeps being her true self. She's not a follower or a bully, like most of her friends. If anything she jumps in between things, being the mediator most of the time. Also her exotic looks keep the guys coming, even though Ariana doesn't always offer.
Weaknesses:
Ariana is really naive, most of her family call her Bambi, she is too trusting. When she falls for someone, she falls hard. Ariana is a softy too, if someone hurts her feelings, she can't help but cry for days before she gets over it.
Habits:
| She plays in her hair a lot | She chews gum really loudly | When she's confused...which is a lot of the time, she gets a blank stare on her face | Laughing Loudly |
Secrets:
Ariana is dieing from an unknown disease with no cure, she only has 5 more years to live.
Ariana slept with the Principal, her Freshman year to pass.
Ariana lost her virginity at 14, to a 21 year old...who she thought she loved.
Ariana spent a week in jail, for surfing on a private beach resort.
Talent:
Rich
Singing
Painting
Athletic

Extra Curricular:
Surfing & Painting
Schedule:
Core
MTH 122: Algebra I
SCI 101: Physical Science
HST 212: Economics

Fine Arts
ART 010: Fine Art
MUS 111: Music Theory I

Electives
MUS 197: Chorus
Early Release
Twitter Name:
Ari_Loves_U
Relationships:
|Loves|
Ariana loves: Trent, Lindsay, Ashton, Seven, Quincy, Axel, Giovanna, Liberty. Her closest friends.

| Likes |
Rose, Anna, Shine, Kat, Infinity, Nico, Jake, Quincy, Destry, Oliver. She's not as close to them, but she still likes to be around them on occasions.

| Hates |
Ariana doesn't hate anyone, it's more like who hates her. She has exotic looks, that a lot girls wish they had. She can eat whatever she wants and not gain a pound. Some girls, not in her circle of friends...well she hopes no one hates her in her circle of friends, they hate on her. She's so nice, which just makes them hate her more.

| Crushes |
Ariana has a crush on Quincy which is to be expected. She also has a crush on Destry...she doesn't know a lot about him, but she can see there's something in him, that she likes a lot.
Queen Of The Misfits:
ba0677fdeed28cdd41e8aadd7d8b1128.jpg

Don't judge me when you can't even look at yourself in the Mirror.

Name:
Roselynn Dunlop

Grade:

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Position:
Misfit Queen

Personality:
She is patient and caring, almost always offering a smile or laugh to a situation. While polite and calm to a fault, she is not the most social person, but when she does become close with someone it is because she truly wants to. She dislikes being patronized and will not indulge others.
This can make her look like a snob, and her seeming perfection at everything does not help this perception of her. She is a genuinely intelligent young woman, a prodigal violinist and pianist. Her intelligence is also apparent through her spot on the National Honor Role

Rose's childhood from the outside was picturesque in its ways; she had a beautiful mother and a doting father. At the young age of three her mother started her with piano and violin lessons and it was discovered that she had a natural talent for them. So most of her days were spent at school then home to practice. Her parents enrolled her in a prestigious elementary school school where she flourished and was the top student. As she got older and reached her teens her parents started to loose interest in her focusing on their careers. Her father owned a law firm and her mother a top rated neurosurgeon, so most of the time her parents were away from home. Taking this as her opportunity to fully express herself she and dyed her hair a purple color, gauged her ears and pierced both of her nostrils

Strengths:
Talking in front of people
Listening to other's problems
She writes her own music
School (Pretty much every subject and isn't shy about it)
A total fan girl of many things
Dancing (Classical and modern)
Art

Weaknesses:
Letting people in
admitting she is wrong
Sports
She comes off as cold and distant but its only because she is untrusting of other's especially the popular people.

Habits:
biting her bottom when in thought
playing with her hair when she is nervous
Playing with her necklace in uncomfortable situations

Secrets:
She was raped by her piano teacher
Abused by her parents
She has never been drunk
She has depression
She hooked up with the captain of the football team
She still sleeps with a stuffed animal
Rose is secretly dating Axel Carrisson

Talent:
Piano
Violin
being rich
Grades

Extra Curricular:
Orchestra

Schedule:
Core:
AP American Lit
AP Algebra II
AP Chemistry
Economics
Fine Arts:
Orchestra
Music Appreciation
Electives:
Astrology
Psychology

Twitter Name:
@HeartofMusic21

Relationships:
||Crush||
Rose is falling pretty hard for Axel, ever since what happened before school she can't get the jock out of her head. She fears that he ruining her but she is completely ok with it. The only person who knows about her "crush" Anna, but Anna doesn't know that Rose is actually dating him.
||Best Friends||
Annabelle is one of her very best friends they are really close almost like sisters and Rose isn't afraid to be a goofball with Anna.
Lincoln is one of Rose's best friends and is a band mate. She trust him to the ends of the earth and back. He has always had her back and she has had his.
||Friends||
Friends with Quinton
Eliza and Rose are friends due to their blood relations. But she trusts her cousin (mostly)
||Hates||
Cannot stand Lindsey and her Cohorts at all and outwardly shows it.

Other:
Tutors before and after school.
The Artist:
tumblr_n6cacemul21tu78sco1_500.jpg

Got nothing good to say? Good, get lost
~Name~
Annabelle Lyla Carin
~Age~
~Grade~
Senior
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual/Curious
~Position~
Misfit- The Artist

~Personality~
On the outside, Anna is a bit prickly. If you actually get to know her, she is pretty cool. She doesn't show it much to others but she is actually
pretty nice. She just keeps an aggressive exterior because unless you have some stripes like her, she won't believe that you
are worthy of understanding her. She doesn't like jocks in particular, since they seem to have
a habit of making fun of her. She appears to be made of ice, and impossible
to break, but deep down, she hates all of it and it really gets to her.
She tries to solve it though creativity, but it is never
enough.
~History~
Anna grew up in a small but happy home. But as time went on and the pay for her parents gradually increased, they started working to earn
more, and leaving her alone more often. Since then, she lost parental support and since they where always to busy and
stressed to see anything, she started experimenting with ways to make them notice her.
She drew on the walls, left notes, and lots of other things, but they never seemed to notice her. All this while, she
had been pushed around by bullies at school, and with no one to help her, she resolved to one option she thought would help, pain.
She still feels this way, and has given up on trying to get their attention, she has basically given up everything.

~Strengths~
She can sing pretty well, she just likes to hide her voice ever since one incident a few years ago. She likes to draw, and carries her sketch book
around all the time. She is a pretty geeky girl, and she it good at writing, but only songs.
~Weaknesses~
Anna can not for the life of her play any sport. She does like making risks and taking them. She can't dance like
she so fly, and she doesn't like popular music as much. She consumes a lot of food (mostly carbs)
from her high metabolism. She comes off as kind of antisocial and a bit aggressive, but she
uses that as a defense mechanism.
~Habits~
She bounces her leg up and down, due to her consumption of carbs, likes to twirl her pencil, and she bites bet bottom lip a
lot when she writes or is trying to concentrate.
~Secrets~
She is actually pretty smart
She has hooked up once
She accidentally kissed a girl once
At a party, she ended up being the only one sober
She was kicked out of dance class
She can sing
She broke a heel while trying to sing a solo once in front of a large audience
She self harms, especially when her secrets are revealed or she feels social pressure.

~Talent~
-Artist
-Virtuoso
-Likes writing music
-Grades(though she hides it)
~Extra Curricular~
Creative Writing
~Schedule~
1. Homeroom
2. AP Goverment
3. Free period (Though she says she is going to another class far away and hides from her friends)
4.Ap Physics
5. Calculus
6. AP Lit
7.Art
8. Orquesta (Plays cello)
~Twitter Name~
@Icedoodle12
~Relationships~
|Crush|
Currently, no one
|Besties|
|Roselynn| One of her very best friends. She is not afraid to be weird around her, and
she is constantly showing her weird side to her.
|Likes|
|Quinton| She doesn't know him that well, but she thinks he is pretty cool
|Neutral|
TBD
|Hatred|
|Lindsay| This girls name should really be barf nugget or puketacularly hideous. Just the sight of her makes Anna sick
The Troublemaker:
55b63a_bd422c7c247d496eb1b2873468dc003b.jpg_400

"Head high, giving no f**ks, we'll be the one's they hate."
Name: Quinton Decaro
Position: Misfit

large.gif
e08be616cf6852ddf6502ce2f03cff3d.jpg

Personality: Extremely passionate about music, primarily heavy music. He relates to things and people through that passion. He comes across to as sort of an ass to most people, primarily because of his ostentatious ego, but it's mostly an act. He doesn't like getting close to many people, because they have to tendency to leave, and there's nothing he dislikes than losing someone he truly cares about.

tumblr_n8w1tzF9201rlqwndo1_500.gif

History: When Quinton was 14 his mother died. Cancer. Of course, like any terminal illness he and his family saw it coming, but that didn't make coping any easier. His dad became sort of lost it after his mom passed, and they started to move around a lot as his dad hopped from job to job. Finally, Quinton ended up here, at Hawthorne Academy.

He applied secretly because he didn't want to bring up the idea to his dad until it was a sure thing. He submitted a few videos and recordings of himself playing the violin, cello, and the piano on line. He was completely blown away when he received a full scholarship to the place. Overjoyed, Quin's dad agreed to pay for anything that the scholarship wouldn't cover, including the plane ticket that brought him here.

Strengths: Excellent at playing and learning how to play instruments, extremely charismatic.
Weaknesses: Cannot sing. Like completely incompetent, vocally. He also has the tendency to shut down when people start talking about their families, especially their mothers. He can also be inappropriately loud or enthusiastic in the wrong situations.

Habits: Quin drinks an unhealthy amount of energy drinks --- once, in middle school, one of his teachers warned him against drinking so many redbulls, claiming that he'd put himself into cardiac arrest. Quinton responded to by consuming enough energy drinks to put him in the hospital for several days --- just to test the theory.

Secrets: His mom is dead and his dad is notoriously promiscuous. Has a huge crush on Jake.

Talent: Musically inclined. So far he's adept at playing four instruments (violin, cello, piano, and guitar), and learning two (clarinet and saxophone).
Extra Curricular: Band
Schedule:
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Algebra 1
  • Biology
  • US History
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • Spanish 1
  • Gothic Literature
Twitter Name: @delinquinton_d
Relationships:
Nico is Quinton's best friend --- Quinton has a knack for bringing out Nico's mischievous side.
He's head-over-heels crazy about Jake, but he'll never tell her. He's afraid that it would scare her, and that she'd push him away.
tumblr_nd38bzHBAc1s6w9m7o2_400.gif

Lincoln is another one of his best friends. They met freshman year, and hit it off immediately. They spend a lot of time jamming together and writing music.
Destry is Quin's partner in crime. If they're together, you know that something is going down.
Quin HATES all preps and jocks... With the exception of Axel, because nobody can hate that guy.
The Loose-Cannon:
tumblr_mg4rkpN8c91rld77no1_400.jpg

"They never fail to judge me, no matter who I am."
Name: Destry Ezekiel Faucheux
Grade: Sophomore

tumblr_nevudqX5oh1s4xbv4o1_500.gif

Personality: Destry (Des) is known for being a trouble maker. Not the malicious type or anything, but he definitely likes getting the last laugh. He's the kind of guy who would get suspended from school for breaking into the gym and leaving vulgar graffiti on the walls. He's got a soft heart, and even though he plays the hooligan, there are a lot of evils in the world that he has never seen.

tumblr_mzlrmi6K001skgqd1o1_400.gif
tumblr_n0y95h0lgw1skgqd1o1_400.gif

History: Destry is an only child. He has two parents that love him, almost to a fault. He was their miracle. Before Des was born, his parents had tried to conceive a child unsuccessfully for almost four years. After 3 previous miscarriages, their parents gave up --- his mom couldn't handle another failed pregnancy. And then Des came along, completely accidental and out of the blue.
To his parents, Destry could do no wrong. As a result, spoiled little Destry was acting out by the time he reached middle school. No matter how many times his parents received him from the back of the police car, they couldn't bring themselves to discipline him.
"They're just trying to suppress his creativity," they'd simper when the neighbors asked. "He's just misunderstood."
In a way, his parents were right, but it wasn't the rest of society that was misunderstanding Destry --- it was them. He started pulling bigger, more dangerous stunts trying to make them really see him.

After Destry was inevitably kicked out of school, his parents enrolled him at Hawthorne Academy where they would "recognized his creativity what it was," and this year, Destry is determined to make his parents see who he really is.

tumblr_myb9p4KH151rci0p6o1_500.gif

Strengths: Destry is clever --- at least when it comes to pranks. And, in some ways, his parents are right. Destry is very creative, but not in the way that they had in mind.

Habits: Des smokes cigarettes and weed, binge drinks every weekend, and loves nothing more than to exploit girls who will let him. He has some annoying catch phrases that tend to role off his tongue. Currently they include "Immediately," "S'gucci," and "S'good," although they change frequently. He also is notorious for cracking his knuckles, especially when it's quiet.

tumblr_mx1jqefY0H1skut5xo1_500.gif

Secrets: He's Lindsay's cousin. His girlfriend died when he was in middle school, and it was sort of Destry's fault. It was in accident, but he was still responsible.

Talent: Excellent at skating and has an amazing singing voice when he chooses to use it.

Extra Curricular: none

Schedule:
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Algebra
  • Physical Science
  • World History
Fine Arts:
  • MUS196: Chorus
Electives:
  • Spanish 1
  • Early Release
Twitter Name: @dontfux_w_destry
Relationships:
Lindsay is his cousin, all though neither of them care to admit that they're related and will generally deny it when asked.
Even though Des doesn't usually respect women the way that he should, he makes an exception for his crush, Fiona, and will do just about anything she asks him to.
Quinton is one of his best friends. Other than that, he doesn't really have anyone that he's close to.
The new guy, Axel, interests Des, and he wants to know more.
The Hot Head:
tumblr_ndz8luSAtV1tgwscgo1_500.gif
tumblr_ly6bzqydsD1r4jgm6o1_500.gif
tumblr_ndun8bmdVU1tqocxmo1_500.gif

"I've decided I no longer care about what you think. If you really had a problem with me, you'd man the fuck up and say something."

Name: "Jake Long, and I advise not to question it."
Age: "I'm seventeen, so still young and wild I suppose."
Grade: "I'm a Junior in this little prep school."
Sexuality: "Honestly, I could hook up with anyone." Pansexual
Position: "Well obviously a delinquent."

Personality: "My personality eh? I have a temper, though everyone in this school should know that already.
I'm also known to being a drama queen, or at least, that's what Quinton always says. Hmm.. I guess I'm pretty
chill when I'm not busy with chewing out a dumb ass, but best be warned, I bite."
History: "Mind your own damn business."
(( Will reveal more as roleplay continues on~ ))

Strengths: "I'm awfully clever, and I can easily tell when someone's lying. I'm witty as well, and
I'm strong physically and mentally."
Weaknesses: "I tend to cry when I'm angry, and procrastination is my middle name. I hate eye contact."
Habits: "Smoking counts, right? I like to bite my bottom lip as well, and my thumb. Told you I bite."
Secrets: "Secrets? Well, I have a few I guess mumblemumble.."
Jake is absolutely terrified of the dark, and will easily jump into someone's arms if alone, and if she's by herself,
she practically curls into a tight little ball on the ground. Men make her uneasy due to a many of past reasons, but she's come
to trust a select few. She's also very antsy about physical contact, but she'll allow her brother and Quinton, but other then that,
if you touch her, she'll either freak out and get scared, or be pissed.
Jake has a crush on Quinton, but for some reason, she can't seem to admit it to herself.
She's actually very dependable of her brother, Nico, and without him she feels lost.
Though she'd never admit that.
Talent: "I've practically mastered the bass guitar, and any other stringed instrument. I'm okay at piano.
Does skateboarding count? I'm a good writer I guess."
Extra Curricular: "Orchestra."

Schedule:

Core

ENG401: AP Lit
MTH122: Algebra I
SCI: Chemistry*
HST201: U.S. History

Fine Arts

MUS196: Orchestra
ART020: Music Appreciation

Electives

Early Release

Relationships:

| Likes |
"I like Anna, she's pretty cool to hang with."
"Rose is sweet and tough."

| Dislikes/Hate |
"Blonde-Bitch and Lindsay the cu--" JAKE!
"Trent...I don't like him. He thinks he's all that."

| Neutral |
"Fiona is nice. Pretty friendly."
"William is cool, but we don't really talk."

| Crush |
"A crush? Well I guess you could say that I mumblemumblemumble.."
Quinton

MORE RELATIONSHIPS TO BE DETERMINED
The Rebel:
x_77a77d61.jpeg

"It's either I could care less, or I care too much. There's no in between."

Name: "Aye! I'm Nico Shwerts."
Grade: "I'm a junior. Been here a wee bit."
Sexuality: "Pansexual. Gender doesn't bug me."
Position: "I hang with whoever I please."

Personality: "I guess I'm pretty outgoing in some ways, and serious in others. I like to cause a ruckus at the school,
and pranks are always up my sleeve. I'd advise staying on good terms with me, because I won't hesitate to sneak
into your room at night and draw on you with sharpie."
History: "Uh..no."
(( Will roleplay it out~ ))
Strengths: "I'm pretty tough, but I'm also caring. I don't like causing fights, but I will if needed. I'm observant."
Weaknesses: "I get in trouble a lot. And I don't do well in stressful situations."
Habits: "Smoking and drinking. I tend to move my tongue across my bottom lip when troubled."
Secrets: "..."
He's very claustrophobic, and he hates crowds.
He hooked up with a prep back in freshmen year.
He's totally crushing on Lincoln.
He is very dependable on his twin sister, Jake.
Nico is scared of ropes. Don't ask why.
Talent: "I can sing and draw pretty damn well. I also have a knack for playing the guitar."
Extra Curricular: "Singing lessons and Art lessons."
Schedule:

Core

MTH122: Algebra I
SCI: Chemistry
HST201: U.S. History

Fine Arts

ART101: Intro to Drawing

Electives

Early Release

Relationships

| Likes |
"Quinton is definitely my best friend. We get in loads of trouble, but all in fun."
"Rose is another good friend of mine."
"I mean...who can't like Axel?"
"Anna is cool as well. He hair's bad ass."
"Me and William get along pretty good. He's cool."
"I personally find Fiona adorable."

| Dislikes/Hates |
"Ashton is..a bitch. I hate how she picks on my sister so much.."
"Lindsay is the same, perhaps even worse.."
"Trent...I have lots of things I can say about Trent.."
"Quincy...just seems sketchy..I dunno..We butt heads a lot."

| Crush |
"Er...I...umm.."
Lincoln
Misc:
tumblr_mtgi6wsvKO1s5h32ro1_500.jpg

God knows one day you will finally see, that scars will heal but we're meant to bleed -

(I will be using songs from a band i love.)
Name:
Lincoln Avery.
Grade:
Junior
Sexuality:
Bi-sexual
Position: (Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...)
Misfit
Personality:
Link is a very mysterious kid, you would see him at lunch writing on papers. He is really quiet so he won't just go up to you and greet himself, he also doesn't like socializing with everyone except for his close friends. Lincoln is a very closed up guy till you get to know him and he will show what most of his personality is. He is very thoughtful and generous and will back you up whenever you need it, he will be a great friend. He is terrible at jokes so he tries to not say any and keep quiet, most times when he makes a joke people laugh at how it's so terrible.
History:
Lincoln was lived in a small neighbor and was an only child, his parents got a divorce at his age of eleven. Lincoln began listening to music and adored it instantly, listening to a lot of different music genres. But his favorite genre became Rapcore, the boy loved the music of the genre and listened to it everyday. Lincoln was flunking a lot of his classes in grade school but was getting 100% in music which was very unusual. The boy knew how to play a lot of instruments and had a great singing voice and could pull of different voices in songs.

When Link got to high school he felt more free, doing what he loved but he still felt held back. He wanted to sing on stage and show his music but was stage fright, so Link made the identity of 'Twenty-two paradise' Where he made songs and put them on twitter. Link got a tutor and started getting good grades in high school. Since Link can have many voices, he used five different tones for songs. When it hit twitter and the students of Briarwood found that the mysterious singer was there at Briarwood, they are eager to find out who the man/woman is.
Strengths:
He can sing, he plays many instruments and is good at writing.
Weaknesses:
Can't play the trumpet, he can't draw and can't concentrate with loud noises.
Habits:
He has a habit of humming and tapping his feet, he constantly writes songs.
Secrets:
-He is Twenty-two Paradise.
-He tried committing suicide twice.
-He's afraid to get close to someone because he fears he'll lose them.
-Takes med's to help his depression.
Talent:
-Can play a huge variety of instruments.
-Has an amazing singing voice.
Extra Curricular:
Music
Schedule: (You have 8 periods in a day, first is homeroom and third is free period if you have above a B-average.)
Homeroom
AP history
Free period
Psychology
Drama
Social Studies
English
Choir
Link2256
Twenty2paradise
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone
Open
tumblr_njjdi9kAxD1r6vy8ho2_400.gif

"I may look small, but don't just count me out yet"
Name:
Jayson David Hunt (J.D)

Sexuality:
Closet, homosexual
Position:
Misfit
Personality:
Jay is very caring and kind, he doesn't talk about anyone behind their back because he doesn't think he needs to. He isn't responsible since he constantly forgets to do things, but he is very comedic and makes a lot of jokes. Jay can only trust friends when they do something that he can gain from their trust, the same goes for respect. Even though he constantly forgets to do things, he is very hardworking and most of his teachers know that. Jay is very accepting when it comes to friends, since he doesn't have any friends if anyone asked him if they would like to be friends he would definitely say yes.

He isn't selfish and tries to live in the moment rather then think into the future, he is constantly putting himself before others and not thinking about himself. But once you become friends with Jay, he will be very dependable and will watch your back from anyone. Jay is very stubborn so he won't be pushed to change his decision, he is also very confident and brave so he won't be afraid to stand up to anyone.
History:
RP out

Strengths:
Loves acting and is very good at it, likes playing the drums and other instruments such as the guitar.
Weaknesses:
Can't play any instruments that you have to breath (asthma), can't play any sports besides volleyball.
Habits:
Biting his nails, rolling his eyes, running his fingers through his hair.
Secrets:
~He is homosexual
~Hates any popular girls
~Hates being alone
~Was abused as a child
~He is being raped by his Mothers boyfriend
Acting/Directing
Extra Curricular:
Swimming
Schedule:
Core:

Pre Algebra
Free Period
World History
Fine Arts:
Intro to acting
Music appreciation
Electives:
French
Psychology
Twitter Name:
Jay_D_Hunt_20
Relationships:
No one (Just got there)
tumblr_mkzacsdIxI1rfb60fo1_500.png

H A Y D E N J O Y P R A T T || 18 || S E N I O R || M I S I F I T || B I - S E X U A L
"Everyone goes away in the end."

P H Y S I C A L A P E A R A N C E
Slender, boney frame. Short, approximately 5'3". Covered in tattoos and addicted to piercings. Long strawberry-blond hair today, although it's been just about every other color at one time or another. She prefers baggy shirts (because they hide her imagined excess weight) and leggings (because they minimize her imaginary muffin top.)

aNBA_KbZKPI.jpg
199493_480411395313648_1349923869_n_large.jpg

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Hayden has one of those personalities that can be impossible to follow at times. When she's doing well, she's outgoing and mild tempered, but as soon as a depressive episode sets in, she withdrawals from everybody for months at a time. She doesn't open up easily --- she puts on a front for the world that makes her seem almost charming, but as soon as anyone tries to find out what she's really like, she runs for the nearest exit. A lot of her personality issues stem directly from her major-depressive and body dysmorphic disorders.

H I S T O R Y
Hayden grew up in a disjointed family. Her dad was in and out of prison for most of her childhood, and by her preteens, he'd been sentenced to 40 years on a plethora of charges that she didn't fully understand. Needless to say, he wasn't really part of the picture. Hayden's mom worked her ass of to support her three children Leslie, Hayden, and Elijah. Hayden always felt guilty for that.
That's just it though, Hayden was always the burden child. Her grades were never as pristine as Elijah's and her art was never as beautiful as Leslie's. She had nothing particularly notable to bring to the table. So she worked. Constantly. She had two jobs studied and studied at the local public high school. She buried herself and all of her failings in work until she didn't feel anything anymore.
By the time Hayden turned seventeen, things were getting bad. She felt sick to every time she looked in the mirror, and her mood was spiraling out of control. If she wasn't working and she wasn't in class, she was in bed. And that's how she passed her seventeenth year, in borderline isolation. That's also how she ended up here. Three weeks after her eighteenth birthday, she'd had enough. She stopped going outside, she stopped eating, she stopped answering her phone. She. Stopped. Everything.
That's when her family decided to intervene. Given her parent's financial situation, Hayden qualified for several scholarships which her mom encouraged her into applying for --- and she miraculously succeeded. Determined not to let her mother down, Hayden left for Hawthorne Academy with a new fire burning in her gut.

S T R E N G T H S
She'll do anything to make her mom proud. Anything. That determination is the only thing that keeps her strong.

H A B I T S
Hayden is addicted to adderall. Bad. She's ashamed to admit it to anybody, because she knows it would crush her mother.

S E C R E T S
Her adderall addiction, obviously. She's got a crush on Quincy. She tried to kill herself at the peak of her depression when she was 17.

T A L E N T
Although she downplays it a lot, she's been playing the guitar since the fourth grade and can sing beautifully.

E X T R A || C U R R I C U L A R
None yet, although she's hoping to get involved this year.

S C H E D U L E
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Calculus​
  • Chemistry​
  • AP Government​
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • German 1
  • Gothic Literature​
T W I T T E R || N A M E
@Joy-less

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Hayden is new. She doesn't really know anybody yet.
She's roommates with Lincoln, so she has to make that work. He's got potential.
And there's another new guy, Jax. She's only seen him around a few times, but she's already having trouble keeping him out of her head.

F25sw25.jpg

{You Laugh At Me Now. When I'm big and famous, you'll be buying my records.}

Name:

Sunshine "Shine" Matthews (Note: She hates her first name, everybody calls her Shine).

Grade:

Junior

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Position:

Misfit:The Rocker Girl

Personality:

Shine is everything that is probably wrong in the world. She's a wild hardcore partier, Shine doesn't hold her tongue with anything. Shine is the go to girl, when you need someone to laugh with or at. Shine can act like a true blonde sometimes, she has her dumb moments. When it comes to singing and guitar playing, Shine really shines in that world. Some people would call Shine a modern day Courtney Love, now you can see how she acts.

History:

Shine didn't grow up in a normal household. As you can guess by her given name, Sunshine's parents were big time hippies. They must of forgot to leave the 60-70S in that era. Shine is the youngest of eight. She didn't get a lot of things in her life, that she wanted. When Shine was 9 one of her older brother's raped her, she told her mother; who didn't believe her. Shine was only 9, so she couldn't just leave. The only one that did believe her, was her older brother Seven, who's a year older then her. He would protect her from their older brother. Shine and Seven were the closest in age, so they protected each other.

After that incident, Shine started to act out. Shine had her first drug experience at 12, she did cocaine. Shine did too much, she was in the hospital for weeks. The doctors thought her parents were unfit. So Shine and her eight siblings went to live with different family members. Shine and Seven, thank god, they went to live with their rich aunt.

Shine still acted up, her and Seven started to grow apart. He became popular and Shine, became a misfit. Shine doesn't like being called a misfit, she would rather be called, a creative soul that has the courage to stand out. Shine doesn't know if that would ever catch on but for now she had her friends, that would have her back. Just like she will have their backs.

Strengths:

Singing, Guitar Playing, Funny, Creative, Loyal.

Weaknesses:

Drugs, Liquor. Shine has a giant wall around her, not even her friends know everything that has happened in her life. Girls and Guys, that Shine's attracted too.

Habits:

Even after the scare, Shine still does coke on occasions. She doesn't do as much but damn near close. When Shine is nervous or embarrassed she bites her nails. Shine sometimes plays with her hair, only when she's trying to hide something.

Secrets:

One of her older brothers raped her.
Her closest in age brother is The Pretty Boy, Seven(She doesn't want anyone of her friends to know and vice-versa).
Shine takes medicine for her schizophrenia(She has been managing well, only once in a while it goes haywire).
Shine overdosed on coke, she almost died.

Singing
Guitar Playing
Her aunt is really rich.

Extra Curricular:

MUS 197: Chorus

Schedule:

Core
SCI 111: Earth Science
HST 101: World History

Fine Arts
ART 020: Music Appreciation

Electives
TA 111: Technical Theater I

Twitter Name:

ShiningLight01

Relationships:
Seven is her older brother, she doesn't like or dislike him. He's her brother so she has to love him, as long as they stay in their own worlds.

Shine loves all the misfits, she especially loves Jake's attitude towards things. She loves Rose, since she's the one Shine goes to for academic questions and tutoring.

Shine has a crush on a lot of people. It would be easier to say who she isn't crushing on. Ok so far she's crushing on...Quinton, Axel, Destry, Lincoln, Anna, Jake and Nico her pansexual buds. She also has a crush on Quincy, she sees that maybe he isn't as big an asshole like the others.

Shine like any rightful misfit hates the popular kids, except Axel and Quincy of course. Shine really hates Ashton more then Lindsay, Shine thinks Ashton is just Lindsay's puppet.
4ad0752847c1b2b5b9b6a13cf687a1f6.jpg

"We were born to be real, not to be perfect."

~Name~
"Call me Amber or Bunny. Either works."
Amber Loveless

~Age~
"16."

~Grade~
"I'm in tenth grade."
10th

~Sexuality~
"Where the boys at?"
Heterosexual

~Position~
"Everyone puts me in the Rebel Princess position."
Rebel Princess

~Personality~
"I have no idea."
Amber is a sassy and rebellious girl. Shenever gives up, even in the face of death. She likes to mess with people and will usually tease others. She is a loyalfriend and protects those she holds close to her. She is someone others can trustand rely on, especially in times of need. She never goes back on her word and is very stubborn. She is patient with everyone but if you make her angry, annoyed, or upset she won't hesitate to snap. And through all this Amber is stillgentle, kind, caring, and loving. She does hold grudges though so don't be surprised if she holds it over your head for a while.

~History~
"That's none of your business."
When Amber was fewer than two years old, she was involved in a car accident. By the time anyone had noticed the accident it had been 6 hours. During the 6 hours Amber's slowly died from internal bleeding while her mother watched. Her mother was traumatized by the event and became very frail and was hurt easily. This resulted in Amber becoming protective over her mother. Nine years later, Amber was traumatized after she attempted to protect her mother during a robbery in a postal office, and ended up killing the robber with his own gun. As a result she developed an intense fear of guns. She was bullied in middle school because of this but they moved when she finished middle school and moved here. Amber intends to keep her history a secret because she does not want to be bullied again.

~Strengths~
"Well, let's see."
-Very quick
-Gets along well with others
-Isn't afraid to stand up for herself and others
-One of the smartest kids in school
-Isn't easily distracted

~Weaknesses~
"Why should I tell you?"
-She relies more on speed and wits then strength
-Prefers to be bad
-Is intensely afraid of guns
-She's claustrophobic
-Can be very scary if you insult her or those she holds close

~Habits~
"Let me think."
-Bites lip when concentrating
-Taps something when thinking
-Messes with her clothes when she's nervous or unsure of what to say

~Secrets~
"That's none of your business what so ever!"
-She is afraid of guns
-She killed someone
-She dated a guy in his early twenties for a few weeks
-She has never been kissed
-She almost committed suicide in middle school
-Used to be part of a gang

~Talent~
"I'm very talented."
-Amazing singing voice
-Rocks on the guitar
-Incredibly smart

~Extra Curricular~
"Well, I do love music..."
Creative Music

~Schedule~
"Nothing exciting."

~Core~
-AP Literature
-AP Calculus
-Physical Science
-U.S. History

~Fine Arts~
-Music Theory
-Chorus

~Electives~
-French 1
-Early Release

~Twitter Name~
@Rebel4Life

~Relationships~
She's best friends with Sierra
tumblr_myvn98Hhjj1s86m4co1_500.jpg

"Forget what hurt you, but never forget what it taught you."

~Name~
"I'm Sierra but you can call me Si."
Sierra Smith

~Age~
"16."

~Grade~
"Tenth I believe."

~Sexuality~
"I've always been attracted to boys."
Heterosexual

~Position~
"I'd say I'm more of a popular skater type girl."
Popular Skater Girl

~Personality~
"I have no idea."
Sierra is a pretty cool girl. Although she is rather stubborn and sassy Sierra is a loyal friend. Others know they can trust herand that she'll always be there for them. She does have a pure side to her though. As stubborn and sassy as Sierra is she can be kind and gentle as well. Unlike other girls Sierra never backs down, even in the face of death and she is quite protective when it comes to those she holds close. She is also quite adventurous and loves to see new things.

~History~
"It doesn't concern you."
Sierra was born into a rich family. She lived in a mansion with maids and butlers of all kinds. Her parents liked to spoiler her, even though she preferred they didn't since she always felt like a burden when they decided to do so. Sierra would always give toys and things she didn't need to those poorer than her. Little did she know that this angered her parents and made them feel unwanted. So, they decided to do something about it.

When Sierra turned five her parents decided to take her to the park. They played there for a long time but Sierra was to naive to see the coldness in her parents eyes. So, as they were getting ready to go Sierra's father told her that they were going to play a quick game of hide-and-seek. Sierra agreed to it and hid behind some bushes but when she heard the car engine she looked up to see her parents car driving away. Sierra chased after it, tears brimming her eyes as she held onto the small hope that her parents had just forgotten her. But she knew they could see her and when they turned the corner, Sierra fell to her knees and cried for hours. Sierra spent the night at the park, freezing and hungry.

The next day a couple came to the park with their boy and found Sierra sleeping on the grass. They awoke her and asked her what she was doing out her. Sierra told them and the couple decided to take her home. So, she was adopted and had an older brother named Jason. Her and Jason liked each other right away and became great siblings. Jason would protect Sierra but, like everything, it wasn't meant to be a happy ending.

When Sierra turned 8 her and her older brother went to the park where they had found Sierra. While they were there a kidnapper tried to take Sierra. Jason fought him and in the end they winded up killing each other. Sierra ran home to tell her parents who broke into tears. They blamed Sierra for all the bad that was happening to them and called the police who took her away. Of course, Sierra forgave them like she had forgave her real parents and the kidnapper. She went with the police peacefully and allowed them to put her in an orphanage where she stayed for two years before a women adopted her. Sierra went with her and lived with her happily, going to school and everything.

~Strengths~
"Well... let me think."
-Very smart
-Flexible
-Quick thinking
-Acting
-Gets along well with others

~Weaknesses~
"Why should I tell you?"
-Has trust issues
-Is claustrophobic
-Gets sick easily
-Passes out if she sees to much blood
-Will vomit if she sees or smells vomit

~Habits~
"I don't have many."
-Hums when thinking
-Bites lip when she's unsure of what to say
-Plays with her clothes when she's bored

~Secrets~
"That's none of your concern!"
-She's never had a boyfriend
-Has never been kissed
-She loves wolves
-She goes to the graveyard every year on Christmas, the day her brother, Jason, was buried
-Walks around at night, every night
-She carries a Voodoo doll in her pocket at all times

~Talent~
"I'm not that talented."
-Acting
-Baking
-Rocks on the drums

~Extra Curricular~
"I prefer things that are related to acting."
Acting

~Schedule~
"Same old, same old."

~Core~
-American Literature
-Algebra 1
-Chemistry
-World History

~Fine Arts~
-Acting 1: Process
-Script Analysis

~Elective~
-German 1
-Psychology

~Twitter Name~
@Skate4Ever

~Relationships~
She's best friends with Amber

000000152359-kaya_scodelario-fullsi.jpg

"I'm sorry, but it seems like you have mistaken me for somebody who cares about your shit"
Name:
Katerina Belinkov

Grade:

Sexuality:
"The best of both worlds, baby"
Bisexual
Tends to lean towards guys though

Position:
Misfit - Troublesome Tsarina

"I'm actually really nice, well, that is until you annoy me"
tumblr_m1o4nc3LvJ1r83779.gif

Personality:
A fine combination of intellect, humour, wit, strength and feminine charm, Katerina doesn't have to try to impress people. At least that's what she believes to be true. Which is why people think she is self-centered or conceited. Beneath the tough exterior, is a sensitive, little girl who treasures every little thing she possesses. Kind hearted and courteous, she is always ready to help the needy, be it friends, family or strangers.

Katerina moves through the world in her own terms and pace. She is enthusiastic and always ready for adventure and excitement. She loves surprises and thinking outside of the box, anything predictable or out of the text-book just dampens her spirit. At first she may seem selfish and, well pretty much as a bitch, but there does exist a generous side of her. Though she only shows it to people who she thinks are worthy of it. Furthermore, Katerina doesn't spend her time whining about how the world has been unfair to her and things like that. She actually doesn't talk much about her past or her family. And even if she does, she will quickly bounce back. It is her courage, enthusiasm, positivity and love for her loved ones that gives her great strength to face the challenges of life. Though Katerina will never trust anyone easily, as her other truly loved ones in her past either have died or left.

However, Katerina does tend to be outspoken, overconfident, and most times, quite blunt. Expecting her to listen to somebody's great sorrows endlessly and heal their wounds patiently is a bit too much to ask for. Confrontational, short-tempered and controlling, she rarely admits to her flaws or failures and is not so keen about fixing her mistakes. Katerina knows how to play with her words in order to get what she wants. While it is a positive trait to an extent, it also makes her manipulative. Moreover, Katerina is a very intelligent and attentive individual, and won't easily forget details she thinks is important. Though she is smart, she sometimes hides it from people. She is also a creative and imaginative individual who likes to keep busy with artistic pursuits.

Although often the one to start off projects enthusiastically and with passion, Katerina is not a great finisher. Once the initial excitement dies down, she often loses interest to continue, and in all likelihood, will shift focus to another goal or adventures, including romantic interests. Which is how she is known to be a bit, well maybe more than a bit, of a flirt. She likes to jump from a guy, or girl, to the other, but never get commited to anyone.

History:

"I may not be perfect but at least I'm not you"
tumblr_m8n0qp5TnT1rv1pxb.gif

Strengths:

▲ Intelligent

▲ Enthusiastic

▲ Calm when times of stress or chaos

▲ Confident

▲ Well-rounded

▲ Natural optimistic

▲ Good expressing her opinions/ideas whether its verbally or on paper

▲ Flexible

▲ Artistic

▲ Observant

▲ Persuasive

▲ Straightforward

Weaknesses:

▼ Blunt

▼ Bossy

▼ Stubborn

▼ Reckless

▼ Doesn't take rejection well

▼ Easily-distracted

▼ Sass, as well as procrastination, Queen

▼ Hot-tempered

▼ Math

▼ Hotties

▼ Cigarettes

▼ Cute animals

Habits:
♢ Flirting

♢ Crinkling her eyes when she laughs

♢ Speaks with a bit of a Russian accent.

♢ Twirls hair or bites lip when concentrating/nervous.

♢ Potty mouth, though some of it might not be in English.

♢ Smokes when stressed or agitated.

♢ Hums when listening to music/when she's happy

♢ Doodles a lot during activities she considers boring.

Secrets:
♢ Her parents are dead.

♢ She's still a virgin

♢ She blames herself for her parents deaths'

♢ She has a diary where all her secrets and emotions are written down

♢ Thinks she's incapable of being loved

♢ She's "stinking rich"

♢ Is scared of the dark and flying

Talents:
♢ She has a quite nice singing voice

♢ Owner of her own fortune

♢ Pissing people off

♢ Amazing piano player

♢ Kicking people's asses

♢ Quadrilingual

♢ Swearing

Extra Curricular:
Music

Schedule:
  • AP Literature and Language
  • Algebra II
  • Free period
  • Chemistry
  • U.S. History
  • Fine Art
  • Spanish
  • Psychology
Twitter name:
@tsarina

Relationships:
{ o p e n }
Amber:
Annabelle:
Ashton:
Axel:
David:
Destry:
Eliza:
Fiona:
Giovanna:
Hayden:
Infinity:
Iris:
Jake:
Jax:
Lincoln:
Lindsay:
Nico:
Quincy:
Quinton:
Roselynn:
Sierra:
Skylar:
Seven:
Sunshine:
Trent:
William:

"Before you start judging me, you better make sure you're fucking perfect"
tumblr_nkd6z9k1VR1rh3p20o1_540.png

tumblr_mq5tjbU6fd1rxytw3o1_500.jpg

We'll party all night, watch as the sun drops and get fucked up as the world just shrugs.
Name:
Calixto Barnaby Wayne (Mostly called Cal or Wayne)
Grade:
Junior
Sexuality:
Openly Bi sexual but mostly goes for girls.
Position(Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...):
The Delinquent Misfit

tumblr_mubnk59Fcl1ry6tz2o1_500.gif

Personality:
From many of his friends, not only his close friends, no that Cal does not watch his words, he would swear almost every other sentence even if he's mad, depressed or happy he'll swear like a sailor. But all of his closest friends now that he is very protective, if anyone on twitter or in real life talked bad about them, he would go full metal on them and make them burst out tears crying. But everyone knows how immature Cal is, he can be a goofball in and out of class.
Cal ever since he was in early years/kindergarten was best friends with Destry, the two did everything together and whenever his best friend got a girl friend he would get a girlfriend, he would get jealous that he would have to share his best friend, but at the age of eleven his parents had fights a lot and got a divorce, he then became more rebellious and his father couldn't take him anymore so he left, but his mother began to hold him closer and babied him way more then usual, he was the only person she had left, so she got him whatever he wanted. So when his best friend Destry moved away to another school, Cal asked if he could go to that school and she agreed so that year he began going to Hawthorne academy.
tumblr_mqrixrKbUK1rjzk8ro1_500.gif

Strengths:
He's really funny, plays the electric guitar really well, plays the piano good.
Habits:
He as his habit swears a lot, he can't control it and tries to stay in control but doesn't watch his words when he speaks, he misbehaves a lot and can't help himself. He overreacts a lot and can't help it, may go a little over the edge. He smokes a lot and could get stressed if he doesn't smoke at least once a day, he drinks a lot and can't help himself if he gets offered one.
tumblr_mr1foxkPSV1schnpto1_500.gif

Secrets:
-His father left him at twelve
-He has ADHD and OCD
-He tried to kill himself one time
-He's an alcoholic
Talent :
He plays the electric guitar really well and raps really good.
Extra Curricular:
None

Schedule :
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Algebra
  • Biology
  • US History
Fine Arts:
  • MUS196: orchestra
Electives:
  • French 1
  • Early Release
tumblr_m0426hcHCl1r4kbe8o1_500.gif

tumblr_m042ibVhPs1r4kbe8o1_500.gif

Twitter Name: Cal_The_Delinquent
Relationships:
Destry: He has been best friends with Destry since Kindergarten, the two were really close and came to Hawthorne to be friends with him again.
images-1-jpg.61753
images-2-jpg.61754
images-jpg.61757
download-jpg.61758

"I really can't believe you think I give a fuck!"

Name: Dominic Sanders

Grade: "Thank God it is my last year"
Senior

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position(Queen Bee, jock, popular one, delinquent.. etc...): Misfit
"Oh my life sucks...oh wait that's yours."

images-3-jpg.61755
images-5-jpg.61756

Personality: Dominic is very cocky and out going. He loves playing pranks, or just right down screwing up peoples plans. He doesn't care what most people think of him. He loves hanging out with friends, he would do anything other then the school life.

History: Dominic grew up in a abusive home, his mom did heroine, cocaine, shrooms and much more, which she overdosed on when Dominic was five. He absolutely hated her for that, because as soon as that happened his father started taking his aggression on Dominic. He would go to school a lot of the time with his face torn up. After moving in with his Aunt Becky, Dominic started being rebellious himself. It started with breaking curfew every now and then, to breaking it all the time; and where was he? Getting cross faded with his friends. He went as far as getting arrested, which his Aunt then sent him to Hawthorne Academy, in hopes to better him...it isn't working.

Strengths:
Bass
Fighter
Nice guy
Protective
(WIP)

Weaknesses:
Smokes
Drinks (A LOT!)
Bad grades
Temper

tumblr_me1dp7rbtn1r1csdq-gif.61759

Habits:
Smoking
Pranks
Drinking
Biting his thumb
Always having food.

Secrets:
When he applies himself, he can be super smart.
He lost his virginity to a girl in his seventh grade class.
Tried Cocaine

Bass
His Aunt is Rich to a point
Painting

Extra Curricular:
"Hanging out counts, right?"

tumblr_m15u1wgopg1qfmj0mo1_r1_500-gif.61760

Schedule :
SCI111: Earth Science
HST401: AP Government
MUS197: Chorus

Twitter Name: Dom_Sands23

tumblr_lzarvueq391r495dlo1_500-gif.61761

Relationships: "WELL...Come and get me!"

f576311cfb6cecce48421dcfcdc33d6e.jpg

"Life is like a book, and each day is a new chapter."
~Name~
Fiona Catherine Lee
~Age~
~Grade~
~Sexuality~
Hetero/ Curious
~Position~
No Group
~Personality~
Fiona is sweet and easygoing. She likes to make others happy and will risk her time, grades and
happiness for her friends. Deep down, she is just looking for friends, latching on anywhere she can get
them. She is desperate for someone to understand, but she has never gotten close enough
to actually find someone, her friends always slipping though her fingers before she
can try.
~History~
Fiona was born into a broken home. Her father was a constant alcoholic, taking all forms of substances and many other things.
Her mother worked almost non stop, leaving her home with her father. Even though she hated doing it, she had to.
There was nothing else she could do. There was no other way for her to keep her child away. Her father would enter rages in his drunken state, often taking his anger out of Fiona. She still has scars on her body from it, though they are mostly on her back. Just after her father stole her V card, he was sent to jail after the neighbors heard Fiona's screaming. Since then, she has been
still left home alone, but has had a chance to try and
change her life, though it is not working
well.
~Strengths~
Fiona is sociable, and easy going, she can get along with everyone. She is also an avid writer, and travels from group to group to find inspiration
for characters and plots for her stories. Most go unread, because she finds her writing kind of embarrassing to reveal to others, or doesn't want
to make others feel bad. She is always looking out for her other friends and lending a hand. She is also moderately strong, and able to
carry herself through P.E. at the least. She is nimble for a girl, but does not have very much endurance. She
can also bake as well as write, and she keeps that more prominent than anything else.
~Weaknesses~
Fiona is not very tall, as she stands around 4' 11", and has a very small frame. It does allow her to be nimble, but she is not able to reach up easily or find anything up high. She also has to put up with people calling her short and other things. She is also very squeamish and
doesn't like the smell of vomit or blood. She hates being sick and avoids singing at all costs, since she is basically tone deaf.
~Habits~
tapping her fingers on the desk
Kicking her feet
Biting her lip in situations where she is unsure weather to tell the truth and reveal it all, or
lie and keep it to herself.
Twirling strands of hair when she is thinking
~Secrets~
She had her V card taken by her dad
She has eaten dirt as a dare once
She vomited on Tsena in the 7th grade
Her dad is an alcoholic
Her mom is overworked
Her father is in jail
Parents are divorced
She dated a girl briefly
She has never broken someone's heart
She almost ran over her cat once
She loves kitties and puppies, and basically baby animals
~Talent~
Writing
A average brains
Baking

~Extra Curricular~
None
~Schedule~
1. Homeroom
2. Calculus
3. Free period- Spends it in the Library
4. Culinary Class
5. Chemestry
6.Creative Writing
7. English
8. P.E.
Twitter Name: @neverletgo
~Relationships~
TBD
g2yapFN.png
{If I lie to you, I'm telling the truth. If I tell you the truth, I'm lieing to you.}

Name:

Jax Savage

Grade:

Freshman

Sexuality:

Bisexual (Everyone's fair game with Jax).

Position:

NO Group: The Mysterious New Guy

Personality:

Jax is very cold and distant. He rarely lets anyone in. If Jax does happen to make a friend, he usually keeps them at a distance anyway. Jax is a hard nut to crack, he follows only his rules. You must really love trouble if you want to be around Jax.

Classified(Will Be Revealed In RP).

Strengths:

Smart, Daring, Handsome, Mysterious.

Weaknesses:

Doesn't know how to express emotions, sarcastic, cold, distant, a straight up mess.

Habits:

Jax smokes a lot of cigarettes...like a lot. When Jax sees something sad or tragic, he laughs at it.

Secrets:

Classified

English & Gothic Literature
Guitar and Drums

Extra Curricular:

MUS 196: Orchestra

Schedule:

Core
ENG 401: AP Lit
SCI 201: Biology
HST 401: AP Government

Fine Arts
MUS 111: Music Theory I

Electives
HST 020: Psychology
Early Release

Twitter Name:

J_Savage69

Relationships:

New, so he doesn't know anyone yet.
595002.jpg

"I am fire and brimstone. I do not like to be Challenged."
Name:
Eliza Catherine Dunlop
Grade:
Sexuality:
Curious
Position:
I can't be categorized (floater)
Personality:
I am fiery girl who does not like to take shit from anyone. My family is my life so you hurt my cousin, I hurt you. I can be a tease at times and super flirty but please don't think I'm being completely serious its just who I am. If you are close to me you would know I am actually really sweet and can get embarrassed pretty easily.
Well long story short my parents were tired of being my parents and shipped me off to live with my Aunt, Uncle, and Cousin Rose. Me and Rose are really close and we use to do everything together, but things happened and she grew kinda distant from me. I hated seeing her get bullied when we were younger so I took it upon myself to keep them away from her.
Stregnths:
Violin I am a virtuoso
Piano I am so not as good as Rose but I am pretty good
Martial Arts
Loyalty
I write my own music and play with Rose
I do pretty well at Dancing
Weaknesses:
My temper wooo you do not want to trigger that!
I don't trust many people
Freaking Sports man!
I've been know to push people away when they get close to me.
Habits:
Rolling my eyes
Twirling my hair in awkward situations
Stumble over my words sometimes

Secrets:
I have Anxiety attacks
I have self confidence issues
Stage Fright I can't preform in front of others.
My parents don't want me

Violin
Rich
Piano
Extra Curricular:
Orchestra
Schedule:
Core:
Pre- AP American Lit
Pre- AP Calc
Biology
World History
Fine Arts:
Orchestra
Acting I: Process
Electives:
German
Creative Writing
Relationships:
||Friends||
Rose its her cousin so they are friends but other than that she is fairly new.
4coLlsSt8xc.jpg

"I'd voice my opinion, but honestly, why bother."

Name: "Skylar Lambert, but just call me Skye."
Grade: "12th grade. Almost out of here!"
Sexuality: "Straight as a circle."
Position: "Unlike my brother, I really don't have a group. I chill with who I want."

Personality: "Eh, I've been described as sarcastic and friendly, but I'd prefer the term 'average'. I mean.. I'm
not the most interesting person you'll meet, but I guess I have a few quirks and edges to me."
History: (( Read Quin's ))

Strengths: "I have the whole 'I could care less' vibe going around. I'm pretty manipulative."
Weaknesses: "I'm awfully stubborn, and I hate being told no. I tend to ramble."
Habits: "Tucking my hair behind my ear. I like to bite my straw when drinking."
Secrets: "Well aren't you nosy.."
Skye freaks out randomly, and she depends on her twin brother tremendously.
She's actually really innocent, and hasn't smoked nor drank.
She is crushing on Anna hugely.
Skye is really clingy to her brother, and is often seen around him.
She keeps a diary filled with a lot of juicy secrets.

Talent: "I've pretty much mastered the Clarinet. I'm currently learning piano."
Extra Curricular: "I like to play soccer."
Schedule:

Core

Lit Analysis & Comp
Algebra II
Free Period
U.S History

Fine Arts

ART010: Fine Art
Band

Electives

Creative Writing
Early Release

Relationships:

| Likes |
"Rose is a good friend of mine. Then again, she's nice to most people."
"Me and Fiona get along nicely. We often go shopping."
"William is another good friend of mine. We chat a lot."
"Actually, I'm pretty much cool with everyone.."

| Dislikes/Hate |
"Don't even mention Ashton or Lindsay's names in my presence."
"Trent gets on my last nerve."

| Crush |
"Um...well....Anna.."
OPEN
6fe8982f310afc079f2dc4dc1ec7328a-jpg.59974

"Everything means nothing if you don't have love."

~Name~
Infinity Layla-Marie Love Pierce

~Age~

~Grade~
Junior

~Sexuality~
Pansexual

~Position~
No Group

~Personality~
Infinity is very shy but she doesn't let that stop her from doing what she loves and meeting new people. She's very introvert when she first meets someone, but when she warms up to someone she gets easier to be around and is kind of crazy. She has always been one to finish what she starts and get done what she needs to so she can do what she wants. Infinity is a very determined girl and has been for a while. She cares about a lot of things, especially animals and the people she loves and she's very stubborn. She is perceived as very confident, while in reality she is rather insecure about herself. Her favorite things to do in her spare time is listen to music, draw and write.

~History~
Infinity came from a very crazy family with two sisters, a step-sister and a biological sister, one mom named Katherine and three dads named Joseph, Matthew and Ron. (Joseph and Matthew are homosexual). Her biological father, Matthew, married her mother at a young age to appease his family who did not know about his sexuality. He and her mother Katherine divorced after Infinity and her younger sister were born. Infinity came out to her parents at the age of 13 and was often teased at school for liking girls. At a young age, she was molested and raped by her uncle, leading to her trust issues and cautiousness around men. During her second semester of 8th grade, she was admitted into the hospitals psychiatric center for attempting suicide. Considering that she was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half, she feels like she is incapable of being loved and feels like it was her fault that her ex-girlfriend abused her.

~Stregnths~

~Weaknesses~
-She's a hopeless romantic
-Stubborn
-A bit shy
-Gets distracted easily
-Bottles up her emotions a lot
-Falls in love quickly
-Has tourette syndrome
-Has trust issues
-Trouble with letting most people in

~Habits~
-Chewing her bottom lip
-Mouthing words to songs
-Running her fingers through her hair

~Secrets~
-She's a virgin
-She's suicidal and failed a suicide attempt in 8th grade
-Was in an abusive relationship for a year and a half
-She's had problems with self harm for five years
-First kiss was with her best friend
-Has depression

~Talent~
Drawing/Art

~Extra Curricular~
Gymnastics

~Twitter Name~
@InfiniteLove420

~Schedule~
CORE
SCI111: Earth Science
HST401: AP Government

ART
ART101: Introduction to Drawing
ART121: Introduction to Sculpting

ELECTIVE
HST020: Psychology
10937610_773488122727183_306366121_n-jpg.61280

"I know I'm hot, you don't have to tell me. I got your girl goin' lesbian." (;

~Name~
Olivia Marie Jace (Goes by Oliver)

~Age~

~Grade~
Junior

~Sexuality~
"It's Mrs. Steal Yo Girl (;"
Lesbian

~Position~
"Everyone loves me. There's no denying it. Honestly, I'm a cocky little fuck."
Kinda popular but no group

~Personality~
Olivia is very optimistic and sociable. She is known for being very likable and has been told that she's the hottest girl in her high school. She is a bit cocky and is overly confident. She is the sweet girl with a bad side as well.

~History~
Olivia came from a pretty down in the dumps family. She grew up an only child in a single mother household with her mother struggling to keep food on the table and clothes on her back. This caused Olivia to become a very responsible girl that helped around the house to keep them both afloat. At the age 12, Olivia realized that she was attracted to women and men and started going by Olivia and Oliver, which her mother supported. At the age of 14, Olivia got a job to better help her mom, but her mother had slipped into a deep depression and turned to drugs and alcohol. At the age 16, Olivia was taken from her mom and moved in with her grandparents, whom have a ton of money yet never decided to support their daughter and granddaughter. Olivia's grandparents pretty much let Olivia do whatever she wants

~Strengths~
"I'm pretty great. I'm a huge flirt. I'm probably the girl your parents warned you about (;"
~Optimistic
~Good with the ladies
~Confident
~Good in school
~Guitar
~She's really flirty
~Good with money
~Sees the good in people

~Weaknesses~
~She's cocky
~Gets mistaken for a guy... a lot
~She can be dumb and reckless
~Has trust issues
~Some say she's too nice

~Habits~
~Tooting her own horn
~Being flirty
~Biting her bottom lip

~Secrets~
~She's never been with a girl
~She's fucking rich
~Her mother is an alcoholic and drug addict
~She can play violin
~When she was 8 she punched a boy in the face for slapping her butt

~Talent~
~Rich
~Violin

~Extra Curricular~
~Photography

~Schedule~

CORE
~ENG301-- American Literature
~MTH302-- Algebra 2
~HST401-- AP Government
SCI-- Chemistry

ART
~TA101-- Intro to Acting
~MUS196-- Orchestra

Elective
~OTH036-- Gothic Literature
SCI010-- Environmental Science

~Twitter~
@SexiOliver420

~Relationships~

!Crushes!
~Ashton: "She's bae. I'm sure we all know that by now."
Although Ashton does have a very bitchy side, Oliver is known for seeing the good in people that others might not see, and she really does that with Ashton. She thinks that she's gorgeous and that there's a good side to her somewhere in there, even if it's hidden pretty deep. Tart

~Katerina: "We're pretty cool, she fucks shit up and I like that." Oliver really likes the fact that Kat gives no fucks when it comes to fucking with people and stuff. She thinks she's gorgeous and loves the bad girl attitude she has. Cherie

!Friends!
~Liberty: She has to like her considering that they're cousins. They are actually pretty close and that's kind of one of the reasons she's so popular.

~Destry: (WIP)

~Shine: "She also likes to fuck shit up. So she's cool!" Shine and Oliver are pretty good friends, she likes talking to her and think she's very cool and understanding.
Prince Dragomir

!Neutral!
~Lindsay: (WIP)
~Rose: (WIP)

!Hate!
~Trent: (WIP)
eb6012bf888f70701a1a7773813061bc.jpg

"Peace and tranquility are quite possible if you actually try."

Name: "My name is Joanie Janis."
Grade: "I'm a freshmen."
Sexuality: "Love is for all, and I choose to love openly."
Position: "I am free-willed, and I do as I please."
No Group

Personality: "I'm very free spirited, and my head is often up in the clouds. I am a dreamer,
and I'm good with crafting. I don't talk much, but when I do I've been told I speak softly
and a bit monotone. I'm simple minded, and a deep believer. I am always open to new ideas."
History: "I was born into a family of 3 older sisters and brothers, and 2 very loving parents.
We traveled a lot in my younger age, often living in RV's or tents in some little forest we'd find.
People think it's weird that my family so openly accepts living in tents or RV's. Those were actually
the best memories, and I cherish them. We're what you'd call hippies, and we actually like the term to
be used when describing us. Anyway, my mother was a great woman and took care of us well, and my
father was a hunter, though he wasn't too fond of hurting the animals. Well, as I grew older and my brothers
and sisters moved away to carry on with their lives, my mother decided to send me in to an academy to get
a higher education. And...here I am now.."
Strengths: "I am a shoulder to lean on for anyone, and a good listener. I'm also very productive when I want to be."
Weaknesses: "I zone out a lot, and very soft spoken. I'm often seen as way too nice and open."
Habits: "Daydreaming, humming, smiling to myself, braiding random sections of my hair."
Secrets: "My family is actually very rich, but we choose to live in tents and RV's because what's the fun in a
boring ole house?"
"One of my brothers died due to an overdose of some drug."
"My family is pretty much shunned from my other line of family. They think we're 'Dirty flower children'."
"My mother has terminal cancer, but refuses treatment."
"I have a scar that goes from my hip bone all the way down my leg, and to my ankle. I got it during a hunting accident with my dad."
"I have had many near-death experiences, mostly because I was a very adventurous child."
"I once got lost in the woods for over a month when I was 8."

Talent: "Well, I am rich, but I got in due to my knack at playing the acoustic guitar. But I also got in for
quilt making believe it or not. Apparently it's a unique thing to do?"
Extra Curricular: "Guitar lessons. Art classes."
Schedule:

Core

Lit Analysis & Comp
Pre-Algebra
Biology
World History

Fine Arts

Art
Guitar Lessons

Electives

Creative Writing
Early Release

Relationships

OPEN

Are your characters submitted and approved?? Start posting here!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin and tart.
Ah, so it's alright to just copy and paste the other character sheets?~

55b63a_bd422c7c247d496eb1b2873468dc003b.jpg_400
"Head high, giving no f**ks, we'll be the one's they hate."
Name: Quinton Decaro

large.gif
e08be616cf6852ddf6502ce2f03cff3d.jpg
Personality: Extremely passionate about music, primarily heavy music. He relates to things and people through that passion. He comes across to as sort of an ass to most people, primarily because of his ostentatious ego, but it's mostly an act. He doesn't like getting close to many people, because they have to tendency to leave, and there's nothing he dislikes than losing someone he truly cares about.

tumblr_n8w1tzF9201rlqwndo1_500.gif
History: When Quinton was 14 his mother died. Cancer. Of course, like any terminal illness he and his family saw it coming, but that didn't make coping any easier. His dad became sort of lost it after his mom passed, and they started to move around a lot as his dad hopped from job to job. Finally, Quinton ended up here, at Hawthorne Academy.

He applied secretly because he didn't want to bring up the idea to his dad until it was a sure thing. He submitted a few videos and recordings of himself playing the violin, cello, and the piano on line. He was completely blown away when he received a full scholarship to the place. Overjoyed, Quin's dad agreed to pay for anything that the scholarship wouldn't cover, including the plane ticket that brought him here.

Strengths: Excellent at playing and learning how to play instruments, extremely charismatic.
Weaknesses: Cannot sing. Like completely incompetent, vocally. He also has the tendency to shut down when people start talking about their families, especially their mothers. He can also be inappropriately loud or enthusiastic in the wrong situations.

Habits: Quin drinks an unhealthy amount of energy drinks --- once, in middle school, one of his teachers warned him against drinking so many redbulls, claiming that he'd put himself into cardiac arrest. Quinton responded to by consuming enough energy drinks to put him in the hospital for several days --- just to test the theory.

Secrets: His mom is dead and his dad is notoriously promiscuous. Has a huge crush on Jake.

Talent: Musically inclined. So far he's adept at playing four instruments (violin, cello, piano, and guitar), and learning two (clarinet and saxophone).
Extra Curricular: Band
Schedule:
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Algebra 1
  • Biology
  • US History
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • Spanish 1
  • Gothic Literature
Twitter Name: @delinquinton_d
Relationships:
Nico is Quinton's best friend --- Quinton has a knack for bringing out Nico's mischievous side.
He's head-over-heels crazy about Jake, but he'll never tell her. He's afraid that it would scare her, and that she'd push him away.
tumblr_nd38bzHBAc1s6w9m7o2_400.gif
Lincoln is another one of his best friends. They met freshman year, and hit it off immediately. They spend a lot of time jamming together and writing music.
Destry is Quin's partner in crime. If they're together, you know that something is going down.
Quin HATES all preps and jocks... With the exception of Axel, because nobody can hate that guy.

tumblr_n06ajc7ko21r04xe5o1_500.jpg
"If I can't buy it, it's not worth having."
Name: Lindsay LaChance
Grade: Senior
Position: Queen B

Personality: She's privileged, popular, and beautiful. And she knows it. She takes satisfaction in reminding the people around her exactly where their place is in the caste system that is Hawthorne Academy.

tumblr_ne1l65wlP11qdqlnso1_500.png

History: Lindsay's father is a wealthy stock holder who snaked his way into America's upper-one-percent. Her mother was a supermodel until she married for money, something that she has always taught Lindsay to being the trademark of a successful woman. Lindsay started going to Hawthorne when she was 14, and although she is fairly out of control in almost every way, her dad has been paying off the higher-ups to keep her on the honor-roll since the first day she stepped into the halls of Hawthorne Academy.

tumblr_n1gaxqi2BN1ras6uuo1_500.jpg

Stregnths: She's fashionable, and she loaded. That gets you far in today's society.

Weaknesses: She can't math, she can't grammar, she can't even.

Habits: She clicks her nails when she becomes impatient (which is often).

Secrets: Destry is her cousin. Her dad is paying to keep her in school because, for all practical reasons, she should be failing. And when money isn't enough, her mom sleeps with the Algebra professor. Just a means to an end of course --- her grades are pristine.

tumblr_nch7ssxPen1rae5cko1_1280.jpg

Talent: Rich.
Extra Curricular: Cheerleader
Schedule:
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Algebra​
  • Biology
  • World History​
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • French 1​
  • Early Release​
tumblr_na1eu9K0hb1r3hbd2o1_500.jpg

Twitter Name: LeChance_Linds7
Relationships: (Who you love, hate, like or date. Any relationship you have with anyone.)
Ashton is Lindsay's best friend --- and for Lindsay, that's saying something. She's never been loyal or compassionate, but she would defend Ashton whatever the cost.
Her crush is Trent, obviously. All that testosterone is sexy.
Quincy is cute and she's crushing on him too, but she's too fickle to choose.
Lindsay thinks that Axel is annoying, but she tolerates him based upon his social status. Nobody should be that happy.
She doesn't really know Fiona or Eliza, but they're cute and pretty which makes them competition.
She hates ALL misfits. No exceptions. And that troll, Roselynn, is number one on her shit list.

]
tumblr_mg4rkpN8c91rld77no1_400.jpg
"They never fail to judge me, no matter who I am."
Name: Destry Ezekiel Faucheux
Grade: Junior (Again)

tumblr_nevudqX5oh1s4xbv4o1_500.gif

Personality: Destry (Des) is known for being a trouble maker. Not the malicious type or anything, but he definitely likes getting the last laugh. He's the kind of guy who would get suspended from school for breaking into the gym and leaving vulgar graffiti on the walls. He's got a soft heart, and even though he plays the hooligan, there are a lot of evils in the world that he has never seen.

tumblr_mzlrmi6K001skgqd1o1_400.gif
tumblr_n0y95h0lgw1skgqd1o1_400.gif

History: Destry is an only child. He has two parents that love him, almost to a fault. He was their miracle. Before Des was born, his parents had tried to conceive a child unsuccessfully for almost four years. After 3 previous miscarriages, their parents gave up --- his mom couldn't handle another failed pregnancy. And then Des came along, completely accidental and out of the blue.
To his parents, Destry could do no wrong. As a result, spoiled little Destry was acting out by the time he reached middle school. No matter how many times his parents received him from the back of the police car, they couldn't bring themselves to discipline him.
"They're just trying to suppress his creativity," they'd simper when the neighbors asked. "He's just misunderstood."
In a way, his parents were right, but it wasn't the rest of society that was misunderstanding Destry --- it was them. He started pulling bigger, more dangerous stunts trying to make them really see him.

After Destry was inevitably kicked out of school, his parents enrolled him at Hawthorne Academy where they would "recognized his creativity what it was," and this year, Destry is determined to make his parents see who he really is.

tumblr_myb9p4KH151rci0p6o1_500.gif

Strengths: Destry is clever --- at least when it comes to pranks. And, in some ways, his parents are right. Destry is very creative, but not in the way that they had in mind.

Habits: Des smokes cigarettes and weed, binge drinks every weekend, and loves nothing more than to exploit girls who will let him. He has some annoying catch phrases that tend to role off his tongue. Currently they include "Immediately," "S'gucci," and "S'good," although they change frequently. He also is notorious for cracking his knuckles, especially when it's quiet.

tumblr_mx1jqefY0H1skut5xo1_500.gif
Secrets: He's Lindsay's cousin. His girlfriend died when he was in middle school, and it was sort of Destry's fault. It was in accident, but he was still responsible.

Talent: Excellent at skating and has an amazing singing voice when he chooses to use it.

Extra Curricular: none

Schedule:
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Algebra
  • Physical Science
  • World History
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • Spanish 1
  • Early Release
Twitter Name: @dontfux_w_des
Relationships:
Lindsay is his cousin, all though neither of them care to admit that they're related and will generally deny it when asked.
Even though Des doesn't usually respect women the way that he should, he makes an exception for his crush, Fiona, and will do just about anything she asks him to.
Quinton is one of his best friends. Other than that, he doesn't really have anyone that he's close to.
The new guy, Axel, interests Des, and he wants to know more.

tumblr_mkzacsdIxI1rfb60fo1_500.png

H A Y D E N J O Y P R A T T || 18 || S E N I O R || M I S I F I T || B I - S E X U A L
"Everyone goes away in the end."

P H Y S I C A L A P E A R A N C E
Slender, boney frame. Short, approximately 5'3". Covered in tattoos and addicted to piercings. Long strawberry-blond hair today, although it's been just about every other color at one time or another. She prefers baggy shirts (because they hide her imagined excess weight) and leggings (because they minimize her imaginary muffin top.)

P E R S O N A L I T Y
Hayden has one of those personalities that can be impossible to follow at times. When she's doing well, she's outgoing and mild tempered, but as soon as a depressive episode sets in, she withdrawals from everybody for months at a time. She doesn't open up easily --- she puts on a front for the world that makes her seem almost charming, but as soon as anyone tries to find out what she's really like, she runs for the nearest exit. A lot of her personality issues stem directly from her major-depressive and body dysmorphic disorders.

bpI4JAHhG9M.jpg

H I S T O R Y
Hayden grew up in a disjointed family. Her dad was in and out of prison for most of her childhood, and by her preteens, he'd been sentenced to 40 years on a plethora of charges that she didn't fully understand. Needless to say, he wasn't really part of the picture. Hayden's mom worked her ass of to support her three children Leslie, Hayden, and Elijah. Hayden always felt guilty for that.
That's just it though, Hayden was always the burden child. Her grades were never as pristine as Elijah's and her art was never as beautiful as Leslie's. She had nothing particularly notable to bring to the table. So she worked. Constantly. She had two jobs studied and studied at the local public high school. She buried herself and all of her failings in work until she didn't feel anything anymore.
By the time Hayden turned seventeen, things were getting bad. She felt sick to every time she looked in the mirror, and her mood was spiraling out of control. If she wasn't working and she wasn't in class, she was in bed. And that's how she passed her seventeenth year, in borderline isolation. That's also how she ended up here. Three weeks after her eighteenth birthday, she'd had enough. She stopped going outside, she stopped eating, she stopped answering her phone. She. Stopped. Everything.
That's when her family decided to intervene. Given her parent's financial situation, Hayden qualified for several scholarships which her mom encouraged her into applying for --- and she miraculously succeeded. Determined not to let her mother down, Hayden left for Hawthorne Academy with a new fire burning in her gut.

199493_480411395313648_1349923869_n_large.jpg

S T R E N G T H S
She'll do anything to make her mom proud. Anything. That determination is the only thing that keeps her strong.

H A B I T S
Hayden is addicted to adderall. Bad. She's ashamed to admit it to anybody, because she knows it would crush her mother.

S E C R E T S
Her adderall addiction, obviously. She suffers from pretty severe annorexia. She's got a crush on Quincy. She tried to kill herself at the peak of her depression when she was 17.

T A L E N T
Although she downplays it a lot, she's been playing the guitar since the fourth grade and can sing beautifully.

E X T R A || C U R R I C U L A R
None yet, although she's hoping to get involved this year.

S C H E D U L E
Core:
  • Lit Analysis & Comp
  • Pre-Calculus​
  • Chemistry​
  • AP Government​
Fine Arts:
Electives:
  • German 1
  • Gothic Literature​
T W I T T E R || N A M E
@Joy-less

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Hayden is new. She doesn't really know anybody yet.
She's roommates with Lincoln, so she has to make that work. He's got potential.
And there's another new guy, Jax. She's only seen him around a few times, but she's already having trouble keeping him out of her head.
tumblr_muz5mgjTcF1s2ccqyo1_500.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Justin and tart.
I adjusted the age requirement. I don't want every character being a Freshman. That would be too boring.

Course im reserving misfit queen will copy and past her over tonorrow

Reserve Quaterback?

ba0677fdeed28cdd41e8aadd7d8b1128.jpg

Don't judge me when you can't even look at yourself in the Mirror.

Name:
Roselynn Dunlop

Grade:

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Position:
Misfit Queen

Personality:
She is patient and caring, almost always offering a smile or laugh to a situation. While polite and calm to a fault, she is not the most social person, but when she does become close with someone it is because she truly wants to. She dislikes being patronized and will not indulge others.
This can make her look like a snob, and her seeming perfection at everything does not help this perception of her. She is a genuinely intelligent young woman, a prodigal violinist and pianist. Her intelligence is also apparent through her spot on the National Honor Role

Rose's childhood from the outside was picturesque in its ways; she had a beautiful mother and a doting father. At the young age of three her mother started her with piano and violin lessons and it was discovered that she had a natural talent for them. So most of her days were spent at school then home to practice. Her parents enrolled her in a prestigious elementary school school where she flourished and was the top student. As she got older and reached her teens her parents started to loose interest in her focusing on their careers. Her father owned a law firm and her mother a top rated neurosurgeon, so most of the time her parents were away from home. Taking this as her opportunity to fully express herself she and dyed her hair a purple color, gauged her ears and pierced both of her nostrils

Strengths:
Talking in front of people
Listening to other's problems
She writes her own music
School (Pretty much every subject and isn't shy about it)
A total fan girl of many things
Dancing (Classical and modern)
Art

Weaknesses:
Letting people in
admitting she is wrong
Sports
She comes off as cold and distant but its only because she is untrusting of other's especially the popular people.

Habits:
biting her bottom when in thought
playing with her hair when she is nervous
Playing with her necklace in uncomfortable situations

Secrets:
She was raped by her piano teacher
Abused by her parents
She has never been drunk
She has depression
She hooked up with the captain of the football team
She still sleeps with a stuffed animal
Rose is secretly dating Axel Carrisson

Talent:
Piano
Violin
being rich
Grades

Extra Curricular:
Orchestra

Schedule:
Core:
AP American Lit
AP Algebra II
AP Chemistry
Economics

Fine Arts:
Orchestra
Music Appreciation

Electives:
Astrology
Psychology

Twitter Name:
@HeartofMusic21

Relationships:
||Crush||
Rose is falling pretty hard for Axel, ever since what happened before school she can't get the jock out of her head. She fears that he ruining her but she is completely ok with it. The only person who knows about her "crush" Anna, but Anna doesn't know that Rose is actually dating him.
||Best Friends||
Annabelle is one of her very best friends they are really close almost like sisters and Rose isn't afraid to be a goofball with Anna.
Lincoln is one of Rose's best friends and is a band mate. She trust him to the ends of the earth and back. He has always had her back and she has had his.
||Friends||
Friends with Quinton
Eliza and Rose are friends due to their blood relations. But she trusts her cousin (mostly)
||Hates||
Cannot stand Lindsey and her Cohorts at all and outwardly shows it.

Other:
Tutors before and after school.

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
Got nothing good to say? Good, get lost
~Name~
Annabelle Lyla Carin
~Age~
~Grade~
Senior
~Sexuality~
Heterosexual/Curious
~Position~
Misfit- The Artist

~Personality~
On the outside, Anna is a bit prickly. If you actually get to know her, she is pretty cool. She doesn't show it much to others but she is actually
pretty nice. She just keeps an aggressive exterior because unless you have some stripes like her, she won't believe that you
are worthy of understanding her. She doesn't like jocks in particular, since they seem to have
a habit of making fun of her. She appears to be made of ice, and impossible
to break, but deep down, she hates all of it and it really gets to her.
She tries to solve it though creativity, but it is never
enough.

~History~
Anna grew up in a small but happy home. But as time went on and the pay for her parents gradually increased, they started working to earn
more, and leaving her alone more often. Since then, she lost parental support and since they where always to busy and
stressed to see anything, she started experimenting with ways to make them notice her.
She drew on the walls, left notes, and lots of other things, but they never seemed to notice her. All this while, she
had been pushed around by bullies at school, and with no one to help her, she resolved to one option she thought would help, pain.
She still feels this way, and has given up on trying to get their attention, she has basically given up everything.

~Strengths~
She can sing pretty well, she just likes to hide her voice ever since one incident a few years ago. She likes to draw, and carries her sketch book
around all the time. She is a pretty geeky girl, and she it good at writing, but only songs.

~Weaknesses~
Anna can not for the life of her play any sport. She does like making risks and taking them. She can't dance like
she so fly, and she doesn't like popular music as much. She consumes a lot of food (mostly carbs)
from her high metabolism. She comes off as kind of antisocial and a bit aggressive, but she
uses that as a defense mechanism.

~Habits~
She bounces her leg up and down, due to her consumption of carbs, likes to twirl her pencil, and she bites bet bottom lip a
lot when she writes or is trying to concentrate.

~Secrets~
She is actually pretty smart
She has hooked up once
She accidentally kissed a girl once
At a party, she ended up being the only one sober
She was kicked out of dance class
She can sing
She broke a heel while trying to sing a solo once in front of a large audience
She self harms, especially when her secrets are revealed or she feels social pressure.

~Talent~
-Artist
-Virtuoso
-Likes writing music
-Grades(though she hides it)

~Extra Curricular~
Creative Writing
~Schedule~
1. Homeroom
2. AP Goverment
3. Free period (Though she says she is going to another class far away and hides from her friends)
4.Ap Physics
5. Calculus
6. AP Lit
7.Art
8. Orquesta (Plays cello)

~Twitter Name~
@Icedoodle12
~Relationships~
|Crush|
Currently, no one
|Besties|
|Roselynn| One of her very best friends. She is not afraid to be weird around her, and
she is constantly showing her weird side to her.
|Likes|
|Quinton| She doesn't know him that well, but she thinks he is pretty cool
|Axel| Despite him being a jock, he is pretty chill. She lets him hang with them, but he never sits with them at lunch. And besides, her bestie is in love with him, she couldn't hate him if she tried.
|Neutral|
|William| She can't really hate him, she can't like him. Honestly, he just confuses her.
|Hatred|
|Lindsay| This girls name should really be barf nugget or puketacularly hideous. Just the sight of her makes Anna sick

Last edited:
yay i has my bestie ANNA!!!

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Yep, she just didn't get used enough~ I hope I can carry out my secret romancy things in this one too

Character Sheet
tumblr_n4c6dnMC0a1tugpneo1_500-380x280.png

"I try my best, isn't that enough?"
Name: William (Will) Calle
Sexuality: Closet Bi-sexual
Position: Jock

Personality:
Kinda quiet to those he doesnt know, Will can be a smart-ass and sarcastic to those he feels he is close too. He won't put him self out there all that much but when it's his time to race, he becomes quiet and concentrated where he won't be able to listen to anyone as he has blocked them all out. He hates seeing others put down and can push him self too far at times.
History: Will Rp

Strengths:
Acting
Smart
Singing
Swimming

Weaknesses:
Talking to others
Bottles up emotions
Extreme temperatures
Taking care of himself

Habits:
taps foot
doodles on papers
rubs hands together when nervous
Secrets:
Has an eating disorder
Parents are divorced
Has asthma
Gets beat up by dad regularly
Gets bad headaches sometimes
Is not a virgin

Talent:
Swimming
Extra Curricular: Swimming
Schedule:
Core
Algebra II
Biology
U.S. History

Fine Arts:
Intro to Acting
Chorus

Electives:
Psychology
Gothic Literature
Twitter Name: @Dolphin_Calle
Relationships:

his personality still says Felix sweetie.

f576311cfb6cecce48421dcfcdc33d6e.jpg

"Life is like a book, and each day is a new chapter."
~Name~
Fiona Catherine Lee
~Age~
~Grade~
~Sexuality~
Hetero/ Curious
~Position~
No Group
~Personality~
Fiona is sweet and easygoing. She likes to make others happy and will risk her time, grades and
happiness for her friends. Deep down, she is just looking for friends, latching on anywhere she can get
them. She is desperate for someone to understand, but she has never gotten close enough
to actually find someone, her friends always slipping though her fingers before she
can try.

~History~
Fiona was born into a broken home. Her father was a constant alcoholic, taking all forms of substances and many other things.
Her mother worked almost non stop, leaving her home with her father. Even though she hated doing it, she had to.
There was nothing else she could do. There was no other way for her to keep her child away. Her father would enter rages in his drunken state, often taking his anger out of Fiona. She still has scars on her body from it, though they are mostly on her back. Just after her father stole her V card, he was sent to jail after the neighbors heard Fiona's screaming. Since then, she has been
still left home alone, but has had a chance to try and
change her life, though it is not working
well.

~Strengths~
Fiona is sociable, and easy going, she can get along with everyone. She is also an avid writer, and travels from group to group to find inspiration
for characters and plots for her stories. Most go unread, because she finds her writing kind of embarrassing to reveal to others, or doesn't want
to make others feel bad. She is always looking out for her other friends and lending a hand. She is also moderately strong, and able to
carry herself through P.E. at the least. She is nimble for a girl, but does not have very much endurance. She
can also bake as well as write, and she keeps that more prominent than anything else.

~Weaknesses~
Fiona is not very tall, as she stands around 4' 11", and has a very small frame. It does allow her to be nimble, but she is not able to reach up easily or find anything up high. She also has to put up with people calling her short and other things. She is also very squeamish and
doesn't like the smell of vomit or blood. She hates being sick and avoids singing at all costs, since she is basically tone deaf.

~Habits~
tapping her fingers on the desk
Kicking her feet
Biting her lip in situations where she is unsure weather to tell the truth and reveal it all, or
lie and keep it to herself.
Twirling strands of hair when she is thinking

~Secrets~
She had her V card taken by her dad
She has eaten dirt as a dare once
She vomited on Trent in the 7th grade
Her dad is an alcoholic
Her mom is overworked
Her father is in jail
Parents are divorced
She dated a girl briefly
She has never broken someone's heart
She almost ran over her cat once
She loves kitties and puppies, and basically baby animals

~Talent~
Writing
A average brains
Baking

~Extra Curricular~
None
~Schedule~
1. Homeroom
2. Calculus
3. Free period- Spends it in the Library
4. Culinary Class
5. Chemestry
6.Creative Writing
7. English
8. P.E.

Twitter Name: @neverletgo
~Relationships~
TBD

Last edited:
Not a problem why did you change his name?

That sound like a good reason

[bg=#ffffff]
MtCrlIw.jpg

{Losers Give Up, Champions Fight Through It!}

Name:

Trent Gabriel Weatherly

Grade:

12th

Sexuality:

Straight

Position:

The Quarterback

Personality:

Trent is a loud hot head, he get's angry really quickly. He uses that aggression when he's on the field. He isn't the Quarterback because he knows how to count money. Trent is as talented as he is arrogant. Trent throws a lot of parties at his home, which is a mansion. He doesn't care if his parents ever find out about the parties.

History:

Trent's father is a plastic surgeon and his mother is a former model, turned cosmetic business woman. Trent is an only child, so he is really spoiled. He has been that way since birth. His parents gave him whatever he wanted. When his father signed him up for football, Trent was a natural. He loves to play football.

Trent joined the HAoFA football team his freshman year. The coaches saw how amazing he was. His Junior year he was picked as the Quarterback of the team. Trent has been having problems in school, academically. The Dumb Jock stereotype thing and all. His parents and the teachers threatened to get him removed off the team, if he doesn't fix his grades. Trent doesn't care, he knows the Team needs him to much to let that happen.

Strengths:

Charming, Talented, Strong, Sociable, Popular, Funny.

Weaknesses:

Aggressive, Loud, Arrogant, Dumb, Reckless.

Habits:

When Trent get's angry he punches walls and people. Trent has a habit of drinking a lot non-stop. When Trent doesn't understands something, he nervously laughs it off.

Secrets:

Trent is an alcoholic and he's failing his classes. He also doesn't want any of his jock friends to know he's in acting classes. A Jock that wants to Act...a problem? Trent also has a deep dark secret...HE SLEPT WITH A MISFIT! Trent doesn't want anyone, anyone to find that out.

Talent:

Rich
Athletic(Football Star)

Extra Curricular:

Football(Duh!)

Schedule:

Core
1. ENG 301: American Literature
2. MTH 112: Pre-Algebra
3. SCI 101: Physical Science
4. HST 212: Economics

Fine Arts
TA 101: Intro To Acting

Electives
ENG 030: Creative Writing
Early Release

Twitter Name:

Trent_QB_4Life

Relationships:
Trent has a crush on Lindsay, he hasn't told her yet. They're only friends right now but no one can resist Trent.

Trent is best buds with Quin, he's like his right hand man.

Eli is like Trent's little brother, he would protect him more then anyone else in the school.

Trent hates the misfits and the outsiders, if your not cool then get out of the school.

Trent likes the Jocks and The Preppy Kids, those are his people. He just watches Seven, Trent is uncomfortable when Seven flirts with him.

He doesn't love anyone yet and he's single, for now.[/bg]

Last edited: