Hawthorne Academy || Will you survive? || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

So far, you're all approved! I've put all of the character bios up in the main post for easy access later. If you update your character bios at all, just tag me or message me or something so I can adjust it!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
So my character slept with the school asshole awesome

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Rofl. No one can resist Trent you know.

We need men, we got two of them. Anyone know how to make a banner? XD

Just amazing, a bitch and a jerk a match made in High School Heaven. rofl.

he slept with a misfit that should be a secret of his considering its one of rose's.

Oh yeah sorry, forgot to change that. Wouldn't want anyone to know that lol and would make great story once they bump into each other. Changing now.

Rose is going to be a bit bitter about the whole thing. She is going to hate him with a passion

I think once we get a few more guys I want to do something like I was planning on in the last one.... I wonder if anyone has guessed it yet

Literal men? Or male characters? Because we have four of those.

xD

@Poisoned Rose Trent is just going to act like it didn't happened at all.

@CelestialCellar I added the misfit secret to Trent's cs so you know.

She is going to be bitter as hell cause with how its going to go she would have had a thing for him once upon a time

Yeah and Trent being the asshole, he's going to treat her like a one night stand.

Well if no one comes into the rps with more guys I could make another guy. The Mysterious No Group guy that changes things up xD.

• Love
Reactions: CelestialCellar
@Total Anarchy Beastmode You should do it, regardless. The more characters, the more fun ;)

Also, I finished the banner. I added it in the introductory post and submitted it in my Ads. Let me know what you guys think!

Reactions: MadKingJai™