Hawthorne Academy for Juvenile Delinquents

Status
Not open for further replies.
@spoopily

"Thank you, a lot. I hope I'm not intruding."

Acquaintances in abundance could be a good thing, or a bad thing. It didn't matter where you started; but if a person knew your name, knew your face; and were convinced that you were a nice person? (Was Noah a nice person...?) They had no reason to believe otherwise. And maybe that is what was starting here; the start of some exponential growth in social relationships that would, at some point, save his ass. Smile growing a touch larger as he nods in response to Beauty. Lowering himself to sit at the table properly.

Noah gave a sultry laugh; young and alive.

"I'm sorry. I didn't scare you, did I?"
Shy, and easily frightened. Noah silently notes about Beauty in the very back of his mind, where only he could reach. Getting comfortable only took a few seconds. Chin, rested in his awaiting palm, leaned ever so slightly to the side, all for the sake of his comfort at that very moment. "It's a little loud in here; Please, feel free to tell me if you can't hear me that well...I'm Noah, by the way. Haha; Nice to meet you. Let's get along." A phrase that he found himself saying time, and time again. And with good reason. Noah...a boy who could make many friends, and just as many enemies. All with how he went about himself; how he spoke, and what he spoke of.

But sometimes it never hurt a person to gain an enemy or two. Who would believe a person that everyone seemed to like?

Two people sat near Aubrie, so she pulled her feet from their place on her table top and leaning forward onto her elbows. The girl that sat near her was apparently called Aj, and also had no regard for the uniform. Aubrie liked that, the not caring attitude was one she shared. Next she turned her gaze to the male that had sat next to her as well. He wasn't unattractive, in fact neither was the other girl. Glancing between the two, she sat back in her seat, "Hi, my name is Aubrie." her tone was bordering on monotonous but it also held a hint of amusement, to match the smirk on her lips. "What about you?" she asked turning back to the boy, "Got a name?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Aj kept the smirk on her pink lips as the girl next to her replied.. "Pleasure, to meet you Aubrie." she flips her hair so it was resting on her back. She then pulls herself up onto the top of the desk sitting Indian style on top of it, not caring if she got in trouble for it or not. "Who needs chairs." She chuckled as she glanced over at the boy Aubrie had been talking to. "Don't be shy, I don't bite...often anyways." A soft giggle escaped her lips as awaited his reply.

Raze, having slept through a fourth of the day,walked to the cafeteria and got his lunch. He stared at his baked potato, and devoured it. Wiping the inside of the potato from his mouth, he stared at a slightly shorter individual with blonde hair across from the table he was at. Being smart, he decided not to move there. A lot of the people here had the same skills he had. Also, unlike him, they could be the biggest psychopath ever. He kept on eating without a sound, repeatedly thinking, GIMME MORE POTATO.

Of course she was late! That was her signature, late, late late!

Alexandria -Alex- Jones, 16 years old, really - really- smart. She was in there for a scam she had done, she pocketed a few million dollars before she was caught., I mean.. no one suspected a quiet and cute "boy" Alex is a normal looking girl, short hair, large, blue eyes, pink cheeks and pink lips, she has a very pale complexion, but she thinks of herself normal-looking. It was often hard to tell if she was a boy or a girl, so whatever people though she was, she'd go for it, she usually wore loose pants and a tank top, but the bloody uniform kept her from wearing it. She just wore it a few size's bigger, hidding her body from the others, liking the way they confused her for a flower boy.

Alex's feet carried her over to the cafeteria, her blue eyes scanning the corridor as she pushed through the door, smiling sheepeshly at the guards and quickly looking for a spot, "d..damn...its full",she mumbled, shivering lightly. Another thing i forgot to mention, Alex has social anxiety, so.. she isnt very "social" at first. She pulled her sleeves down to cover her hands, a "protective tick" of hers and took her phone out, deciding to skip breakfast she made her way to a spot on the wall and sat down on the floor, turning her music as loud as she could. Alex stared ahead, scanning the faces of everyone, she was fairly new, she arrived like at... 12, 12;30 am last night, so she didnt know a soul. She combed her hand though her hair and sighed, humming lightly as she nodded her head to Radiohead, a light smile on her face.

and The little voices inside her head pushing her to socialize, 'Go on, don't be a bloody wimp! Get your ass over there and say hi', Alex shook her head, looking down at her phone and playing with her tongue piercing iddly, her bangs cascaded down to cover her clear, blue eyes as she quickly solved puzles on her phone, her fingers moving quickly across the screen.

M O M O .
;; YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG.
∞ rank;; delinquent
∞ crush;; nobody
∞ sexuality;; lesbian
∞ age;; 17 years
∞ tagged;; ---

Momo was sound asleep in her makeshift bed, sheets tossed about and hair strewn in disarray. the sound of her phone alarm made the raven-haired girl groan, as she opened her dreary emerald eyes. muttering a string of curses under her breath she sat up in her bed, swinging her legs over the side wearily. pausing, momo took a minute to run her fingers through her hair before getting to her bare feet, slipping on a pair of black slippers before dragging herself into the bathroom.

the bathroom was a small room, with cracks all in the walls and rust forming in them. momo grimaced to herself as she began her daily routine, keeping her music on blast as she did so. stripping to her red & black laced bra and panties, the delinquent teen made her way out of the bathroom to her closet - or more like her cramped room with a makeshift pole to keep up clothes, and s single hanger. momo dropped to her knees and unzipped her suitcase, as she had left most of her stuff packed anyway, and took out a black slim tee and grey skinny jeans. putting on her clothes, she observed her outfit and noticed that her tank top had the words "FUCK OFF." in big, bold letters. chuckling to herself, momo quickly applied makeup and put her hair up in a high ponytail, bangs still out for the count. sighing, she tossed on a radioactive green scarf and converse, grabbing her book bag and walking out.

as momo rode her skateboard down the hall she had her headphones in, blasting korn as she went. quickly, she made a swerve out into the open court, riding down 'til she stopped in its centre. quickly momo swept her hardened gaze 'round, looking for somebody to talk to.

Alex looked up as she watched the rule-breaking teen skate in, with a light smile she hacked the teen's device and made :t do as she pleased.

Alex giggled to herself as she read the girl's playlists, she had to admit... the girl had good taste. Alex turned her music all the way up and started to send messages to the girl's phone, making SIRI read then out loud for her;

"Yo~
Momo.. i believe is your name... im new here... but i'm too shy to talk.. hope you don't mind me interrupting your passionate session with Korn~"

Alex quickly typed into her own phone, because of her hoodie, she was practicly invisible... it was going to be really easy to mess with these guys.

She got up from her spot and walked over to the place where her beloved food was.. she smiled when she saw a brightly painted orange.. it looked delisious! She grabbed it and pocketed her phone, her nails digging on the skin to peel it.

M O M O .
∞ rank;; delinquent
∞ crush;; nobody
∞ sexuality;; lesbian
∞ age;; 17 years
∞ tagged;; alex

"Agh, what the fuck!" momo didn't bother to suppress her spit of anger and shock as her music suddenly rose in volume, blaring in her ear drums. her hand swept up in instinct, but before she could rip her headphones out, the music stopped abruptly and siri's voice spoke, "yo." momentarily the delinquent teen paused, her brow furrowing down. ears still ringing she grimaced, but alas siri, as if oddly programmed, continued to speak. "momo, i believe is your name? i'm new here, but i'm too shy to talk."

"the fuck?" momo muttered under her breath, looking 'round the courtyard. for fuck's sake, it's as if the entire fucking campus was out today! "hope you don't mind me interrupting your passionate session with korn." and just as quickly as the ordeal came, it went, and siri closed out and in front of her eyes her homescreen popped up.

"actually yes, i do fucking mind." momo spat, licking her phone and ripping her ear buds out. wrapping them around her phone in a tight coil, she pocketed the device and looked around. most of the fuckwits around this dump were mostly in small cliques, chatting amongst themselves. and then, sitting by herself, was a girl .. or boy, she honestly wasn't sure .. hood up, peeling away at an orange. momo grimaced as she watched the girl work, disgusted that she could even think to eat in public. taking a quick swig of her monster, she kicked her skateboard up, in her grip, and waltzed over to her.

"aye, you mind if i pop a squat?" momo snickered, running her tongue along her bottom lip.

Alex flinched when she heard someone talk to her and looked up, a piece of orange between her lips. She quickly hid her phone and nervously chewed the piece. "U..Uh... e..excuse me?",she asked her, revealing her soft and feminine voice. She bit her lower lip and nodded, shifting to the side and, nervously, kept eating. 'SHIT! She was going to find out she was the one who hacked into her phone...and then..she would be dead!', Alex looked at her and cleared her throat, "My name is Alex...w..what's yours?", she faked the curiosity, already knowing her name.

'Wait!!! This may be your chance! You can make a friend!', he inner cried out. Alex nodded and tried to maintain eye contact with her, knowing that was something people did when they spoke. She did want a friend, she was going to be there for a few years...why spend them all alone?

M O M O .
∞ rank;; delinquent
∞ crush;; nobody
∞ sexuality;; lesbian
∞ age;; 17 years
∞ tagged;; alex

Damn, this girl's jumpy. momo thought, cocking a brow. she wasn't stupid, she noticed how the girl had flinched and looked down, pocketing her phone. however, she remained quiet as she simply shrugged a thanks, hopping over the table and sitting on its' edge, feet where alex had shuffled over for momo to sit. smirking, she pulled out her phone and quickly swiped in the password, flipping through the apps blankly, not really paying attention to what she was looking at. for a minute or so after this girl - alex, her name apparently was - asked for her name. then she smirked and lifted her head, taking a swig of her monster. "they call me momo." she chuckled, winking at her. "but you can call me anytime."

"so, what are you in this shit fest for?"

Alex blushed lightly when Momo winked at her, she let out a soft sigh and pulled her hoodie down, "Hacking some bank account and stealing a few millon dollars for me...", Alex said with a light smile. She was proud of her doing.. she was only 16 and she had made a couple of scams and hacked a bank account..come on..they had to give her some credit.

She glanced at Momo and arched a brow.. she had some idea of why she was there.. probably drugs or stealing...she had this.. bad girl look... it made Alex curious,
"Why are you here for? Drugs? Stealing?....Murder?", Alex nervously asked Momo.. slightly tilting her head to the side in curiosity.

M O M O .
∞ rank;; delinquent
∞ crush;; nobody
∞ sexuality;; lesbian
∞ age;; 17 years
∞ tagged;; alex

A smirk crossed momo's face as she eyed this girl .. alex. so she was a smartass, eh? she had to admit. she was rather impressed; she's not met someone like her before. or at least, not with her intuition and smarts. heh, looks like i've got a brainiac on my case. she thought, her emerald eyes not once leaving the other girl. but when she asked for momo's reasoning in being placed in such a shit hole, she quickly took her gaze away, a cold expression crossing. "try all of the above." she said casually, dipping her head back to chug the last of the monster. "i'm a professional killer. i was hired as an assassin and was caught on the job. had to go through a shit ton of interviews."

momentarily, momo turned her eyes back to alex, holding her gaze quietly. then she chuckled. "oh jeez, lighten up." she said lightly. briefly turning to toss her crushed monster can halfway across the courtyard, she watched as it disappeared inside the trash bin with a clanking sound, before turning her attention back to alex. "it'd be nice if that were true. i'd maybe get a little recognition, eh? no, i'm actually a runaway." momo explained, leaning back so that she was on her elbows and taking alex's orange, tossing it up and down like a ball. "i've been bouncing around from place to place for years, until finally i was caught shoplifting. when the cops found out instead of sending me back to my parents' place, they sent me to this dump." spitting the word dump like it was some sort of venom in her mouth. she got back to a sitting position, tossing the orange back to alex.

Alex caught the orange and nodded, so she was in for serious shit! Alex was intrigued... she smirked and looked at her, "hey... its not that bad... I mean.. it beats jail, doesn't it?"she asked with a shrug tilting her head back.

She started to peel the orange and handed some to her, "citrus?", she asked her, she could use a friend, they both weren't going to go anywhere anytime soon, so why not have fun. Alex smirked and looked at the girl "hey... wanna do something fun?", she asked her, her anxiety fading surprisingly fast with Momo.

Scarlet:

Scarlet woke up and got out of bed. She put on her "modified" uniform. She'd made the short into a crop top that revealed her pierced bellybutton (her bellybutton ring was a human skull). The back was cut in three places and her back peeked out. The pants had become short shorts and she, of course, carried three knives on her at all times.
Scarlet didn't give a fuck about being late for class and could care less what some ignoramus told her was right or wrong. All the guards and teachers were scared shitless of her, so she had free reign of this school.
Hungry, she walks down from her room, flashing cruel sneers at anyone she passed. Their reactions ranged from bending their heads and rushing away, to one loser literally screaming and sprinting down the hallway.
She walks out into the courtyard and begins walking towards the cafeteria. She sees a quiet boy reading on a bench and some overly talkative chick annoying the fuck out of Joan, a chuckle escapes her.
She reaches the cafeteria and enters the building, she immediately surveys the room and sees who all was here.
She saw several people, but didn't give a fuck what they weren't here for or who they were. She knew lots of them were new though.
'Lovely newbies come to try and act all impressive, like they know anything the idiots,' she thinks.
She grabs an orange and some milk and sits at her usual seat by a window that looked out onto the courtyard. She starts to peel the orange, remembering how she'd once killed a teenage boy and skinned him in much the same fashion, the memory brought a smile to her sly, lovely face.

Status
Not open for further replies.