Have faith in me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... either's fine by me, Vesa can tell everything, I'll take time reading but I don't know what Arson feel with it, if he wants to tell something or so?
So what do you think @Arsonwolf ?

Untill then, we can wait a little, if nothing more happens. I can reply shortly and Vesa can tell everything then. But if you feel like the text would be a bit annoying for the eye, you can make some spaces between the texts so they're in parts even though it's one whole. You know what I mean right?

I don't know if the story will be so disturbingly long XD I said it would be long to RP standards. I don't mean to write a whole book about their mythology, just something about them, and how Darius (and others) are now unwelcome in their ranks. I don't want it to be annoying or tiring too

As Arson said, I don't have a problem with a long post either. And to give you guys some more info, I've now thought throughly about Andarius and Noah's story, I've already thought about it before I put them into the rp but now it's more... clear. Though I don't know if you want to know their story and then about the city or if you want to save the city's or Andarius' story till later?

Well, the city's storie can fit perfectly in the festival situation; if Andarius want to tell their stories, it's something more personal. Until the moment, he seemed pretty introverted, and only you can decide if he would be open enough to tell everything in public. Or... you can use another character to do so.

On the other subject: To avoid something too long, I've decided to make at least two parts of the story. You can intervene and ask whatever you'd like. ^_^ Vesa will finish it probably on the next post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, you're right. And I was thinking of telling Andarius' story when in more private, together with Joseph, Darius and Mikail, etc. I don't think Noah would like to tell either since she's shy.

And that is fine! And so far, so good! Andarius will probably have some questions and the same with Noah. :3

How do you plan to use the legend you've told in "His name is..." at the other RP? We must keep this alive, and start it ASAP! ^_^

Also, when this open scene is finished, I'd like to know Andarius' story.

Well, I've already thought through some parts with the legend and I've planned on 3 people that will have the different powers, but I still need a 4th one. Two will be on the nice side, seeing in the past and future power one will have and be joining us (or so I've planned so far. The person could as well be a loner too) the lord of time have the changing time powers and another mysterious person have the stopping time power but someone need the slowing down the time power and I'm wondering if I should do another new enemy. (I'll have to think a little more on that)

My plan NOW is that the little group will be going to the old "clock" church (it's a church but inside it's like a huge clockwork and outside the church on the top, it's a huge clock on it with small different clocks on, showing month, what year it is and stuff like that on a normal arm watch but on the church instead :P It'll be more explained when they get there) Anyway, they'll meet another person that have been in the pub before and he's a believer but he believes in the old sage and not the new one (will also be explained) So now, another story will be told that is more about the background history on the city. (Thought it would be fun)

Though... will it be okay? The only thing we'll do is going to the church in the city (I'm thinking of a motive to take us there, if for example Noah has been there before with her brother and maybe... dropped something? Hmm...)

And don't worry, you'll know about Andarius' story but I want to wait with that one till later, if that's okay with you?

Edit: When Joseph and Anders met, Joseph wanted to know about a person and I'm thinking if that should be one of our enemy or perhaps an ally such as the person whom can see the past and the future. (That'll probably join us if I don't change the plan)

I like this plot so far, and about the last character, I believe you will have the right 'insight' for the story. I think we're in need of a good villain, but that's my opinion ^_^ Arson and I have done the little battle scene, but our enemies were basically temporary.

So, we will develop more of this plot still on "His name is...", and wait for "Have faith in me". The two stories are getting close to each other XD. Yes, Darius would follow the group if they need to search for a dropped object, and he never entered the church; he avoids sacred places thinking he's not worthy of being there.

Yeah, good. And I thought about the powers and who's going to have what and well, not everyone having the lord of time's powers can't be all allies, it wouldn't be so fun. I've already thought of a twist in the story as well but that will also get revealed muuuuch more later if the rp goes on :3
And yeah xD These two stories are really close and you'll probably hear stuff that has already be explained in "his name is..." in this one as well and in "have faith in me" we already have a villian, or well. Andarius has one, I don't know if the other characters will have their own, if that's the case, maybe it'd be a sort of twist for the characters if their villian and Andarius villian worked together.

Oh, and since this rp is more about Andarius we will also follow his story more and some stuff will probably get heard in "His name is..." when it's Andarius' turn to tell about his background. I'm thinking if Andarius' villian will be beaten in this one so we can focus on a new one in "His name is...". Ah, we'll see how it goes.

And if @Arsonwolf also think that the "dropped object" thing is a good going for the rp, then we'll go for the church. I just have to wonder what Noah could possibly have dropped in this church, maybe a dear accessory of some sort? It could probably be a memory of Noah's and Andarius' home, then it would be more understandable to go and search for it.

Im going to be honest here... I understood hardly any of that. My brain is still fried from last night.

What is it exactly that you don't understand? :o

Hey, I've done a ketch of how Darius looks. He frequently has this stubble. His skin is slightly tanned (because he travels a lot) and his hair is light brown. The eyes are usually dark grey, but they get bright among a dark sclera when he's using angelic powers (like the current moment at 'His name is...'

9igymd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.