Harvest Moon RP?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Minibit

Returned from the Void
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I'll roleplay with pretty much anybody; if you're not familiar with the Harvest Moon series (first I suggest you get out from under the rock, it's bad for your back) here's a breakdown

Set in a small village far away from larger civilization; sometimes the village is still being colonized, sometimes it's just a sleepy old town

Life is slow and simple but something darker and supernatural lurks in the background. Harvest Sprites - small, friendly spirits only visible to those with a true connection to the land, are running out of ways to prevent disaster in the land. It can be an evil spirit running amok, a curse on the land, anything.

I don't want to play in the setting of any particular game; that way just being familiar with the series premise is enough; lets come up with our own setting =)

Hey, I'd love doing this, it sounds like a ton of fun c:

I'd be completely down for this too. Should you want another partner for this kind of setting, I'm down :)