3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I'll roleplay with pretty much anybody; if you're not familiar with the Harvest Moon series (first I suggest you get out from under the rock, it's bad for your back) here's a breakdown

Set in a small village far away from larger civilization; sometimes the village is still being colonized, sometimes it's just a sleepy old town

Life is slow and simple but something darker and supernatural lurks in the background. Harvest Sprites - small, friendly spirits only visible to those with a true connection to the land, are running out of ways to prevent disaster in the land. It can be an evil spirit running amok, a curse on the land, anything.

I don't want to play in the setting of any particular game; that way just being familiar with the series premise is enough; lets come up with our own setting =)

Hey, I'd love doing this, it sounds like a ton of fun c:

I'd be completely down for this too. Should you want another partner for this kind of setting, I'm down :)