Harvest Moon: A New Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I literally cannot wait for this to start!
Are we doing a group or two separate threads? Groups always get me confused and muddled up.

Reactions: Soulserenity20
Yay! I literally cannot wait for this to start!
Are we doing a group or two separate threads? Groups always get me confused and muddled up.
I'm not sure what you mean by "two separate threads"? :3 I would typically say that we just use the IC and at the top of each post the player writes out the name of their character, the time of day, and the location they're in, adding in the person they're speaking to accordingly.

ex)

Shade Lumina
General Grocers, 2:00pm

ex)

Skye Lumina TO Shade Lumina
Lumina Ranch, 6:00am

Some people use a system of an OOC thread and IC thread. That's what I mean.

I'm not sure what you mean by "two separate threads"? :3 I would typically say that we just use the IC and at the top of each post the player writes out the name of their character, the time of day, and the location they're in, adding in the person they're speaking to accordingly.

ex)

Shade Lumina
General Grocers, 2:00pm

ex)

Skye Lumina TO Shade Lumina
Lumina Ranch, 6:00am
Makes sense I guess.

Some people use a system of an OOC thread and IC thread. That's what I mean.

Makes sense I guess.
Oh! Goodness of course we'll have an OOC and an IC lol. But also, in my main roleplay we use skype. So we'll start with an OOC thread but if we decide we're too chatty and we start cranking out 200+ OOC's a day, each just a simple reply lol, we might want to consider a skype thread :)

But that's to be thought of later. Tomorrow night I'll get the OOC established and the IC as well. I'll unlock the IC if all CS's are finished and I ahve time to approve them all. If they're not done tomorrow night I'll post-pone the IC opening for another day or two :)

• Love
Reactions: Quiet Souris
Skype would be useful for an OOC I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.