Harry Potter role play.

Mine RP but they get more into vampire series, like we went through that twi-hard phase through middle school, and all kinds of others, so I'm totally jazzed to have someone to do a Harry Potter rp with.

That's exactly how I am with the twins!!! Omg. xD Like yes, just yes. I can't choose though, because they're both great, so I usually end up just imagining them both in my wild daydreams.
I'd probably lose it too if I ever met the Phelps Twins. Seriously. I totally understand. Meeting Alan Rickman too would be super rad. Only in my dreams~

Really?! I'm sooo glad! I wasn't sure how good I'd be playing them.
You're the first I've done with Neville or the Twins though. I've done Serious and Regulus once with someone and I think Severus with...James. Yeah. That was sooooo long ago though, but I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the couplings anyways. I'm totally excited to see where our stories go though.

I'm all freakin fangirly and bubbly now. Oh gosh. xD

Aww, my friends don't even role play.. ;-;
I don't like Twilight- so I don't really have any friends who like it either. xD

I like the twins too, but my favorite is Snape and Draco. xD
Right now, I'm making George flirt with Cassia, but I'll mix it up and make them both like her. ;0
I like the drama!
I'd love to meet the whole cast, really. Because I just love them all so much!

You're really good!
Well, since I'm the first, then I guess I might seem good. XD
I've played them both before, the twins and Neville, and people said I was good, soo.
It's always difficult when you're playing characters who are already made.
I'm excited too~

Oh God, you don't even know. I'm fangirling so hard and like, obsessively checking my notifications.
xD

Mine do, but ours always die. Like about a month in. One we were going strong on a few for a while, but now that we've gotten busier ours just die. I've all but given up on writing with them. I've tried to revive a few, but for the most part, they're just gone. Poof~
Twilight was a strong phase for some of us in our group. We read the books and were all hyped into it, but when the movies came out and all that hype, we were done. The character images were ruined in our minds too. It was pretty bad. You are not missing out, even remotely.

Snape and Draco I have a fondness for, especially since their characters were so much more complex in the books than first lead on. I intend to reflect some of their thoughts and actions based on Severus' past (as best I can) and Draco's familial issues.
Personally I've always been in love with the witty tricksters in books. They're just so fun to read about and they get my mind rolling, plus they add comic relief when a story is getting pretty serious. The twins diffused a lot of tension in the books, I think and their characters just totally appealed to me. I'm so excited! *Squee~~
The whole cast would be awesome to meet. Goodness, I tried to think of who I'd be interested in seeing most other than the twins and started listing in my head for a moment. I'd have to say Elena Bonham Carter, Alan Rickman, Phelps Twins, Tom Felton, and Emma Watson are the top of my list. I'd probably faint or die of happiness...whichever comes first really, but the whole cast would be like heaven.

Aw, shucks~ Thank you. c:
I think you're doing great! and you being the first just means I am unable to compare your writing to anyone else's, which is fine with me. I'd rather focus on the story anyways. I don't like mentally comparing people anyways. Everyone is different.

I've been doing the same. Oh man. xDD haha