Hard to Love

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As he gets in her way she grows more irritated. What is this guys problem? She glares up at him with her green eyes. "Your just like everyone else..." she mutters then say aloud, "Look just mind your own buisness alright? You dont know anything... NOW GET OUT OF THE WAY!"

Niko furrowed his brow as the girl muttered something, him not being able to understand what it was that came from her mouth. Really he couldn't even guess as to what she had said, but when she spoke again, louder this time, causing a few lingering students in the hall to turn and look at them, to be honest he was a little shocked.

Sure, he figured that she'd be pissed for him not moving out of the way, and even because he was questioning her, but he hadn't expected for her to yell. However, wasn't it understandable? And while he figured most people would have moved out of the way this time, either that or have gotten angry at her for yelling, he did neither. He just continued to stare down at her before he gave the girl an incredulous look, scoffing in the process. "I might not know who you are and 'anything', but I sure as hell know manners. So if you want me to move and get out of your way, the least you could do is be respectful about it." It was a stupid remark, he knew, but he wanted to see what she would do.

She grit her teeth and clenched her fists. This guy was seriously pissing her off. She ignored the people staring and kept her eyes on him, then suddenly she says, "I cant respect someone that is like everyone else in this damn school, okay? Now get out of my way." Just like at the bus stop, grabbed his arm and moved him out of the way and walked past him, "I'm leaving." she sad flatly and heads toward the front door. She didn't want to be in this school anymore. She was tired of it and everyone.

He said nothing when she spoke, and he didn't even fight against her as she pulled him out of the way, her words bouncing around in his mind. Like everyone else? Please, he doubted that, or, at least, he liked to think that he didn't act like everyone else in the school. He didn't start drama, he didn't accuse people of doing things and started rumors for no reasons other than for their own entertainment.

So what had she meant by that?

Niko groaned as he watched the red head walk away, brushing a hand through his hair before he turned and started walking down the hall, quickening his steps so that he wouldn't be late for class. Yes, he had this inkling of a thought to go after her, to ask her what she had meant by that and ask her why she put on such an obvious 'tough' act, but he decided against it, figuring that it might seem a bit stalkerish. Besides, it wasn't his problem, he continued to tell himself.

Just as the bell rang he stepped into the class, not looking towards anyone and at in his seat, his brows furrowed as a puzzled look crossed his face. Why was she still on his mind? He shook his head. 'Damn girl... Just forget about it.'

Some teachers did try to order her to stay in the building, but of course she ignored them continuing on. Once she got outside she pulled out her phone, and called the one person she trust. Her best friend Iris. Knowing Iris she was probably skipping.
"Bridge! Whats up?" A familiar voice came from the other end.
"Hey can you pick me up?" Bridge asked. Iris could tell immidiatly something was up. She has known Bridge long enough.
"I'll be there in a few minutes."
Bridge smiles a bit, "Cool thanks." And with that she ended the call waiting. As she waited her mind went to the guy. What was his deal anyways? Always trying to get answers from her. People dont usually question her they decide to choose the right decision and just leave her be? She didnt understand it at all. She leaned her back against the school building and sighed.

All through the class Niko hardly paid much attention to what the man at the front of the board was saying, which, for once, was a bit unusual for this class. Calculus really was the only class Niko even liked to pay attention in, and actually had the best grade in. It wasn't hard though; he didn't understand how people struggled with math in general, but as he picked his head up to look at the board, the simple equations looked very confusing to him.

Furrowing his brows, the boy groaned as he laid his head down on the desk. Damn girl, why was she still on his mind. He had only met her, well not even really met her, but he had only talked to her once in his life, and that was today. This was unacceptable. He needed to forget about her, forget about her and just go about the day like he normally would. Just get through the classes for the day so that he could head out to practice, though he still even questioned why they had practice seeing as how they had no more matches for the erst of the year. He didn't question it. It kept his mind off things.

This was so stupid.

When the bell rang for the end of class, Niko instantly sprung out of the desk and left the class, only to be stopped in the hall by one of his teammates, one of the more annoying ones at that. "Hey dude!"

"Not now Alex." Niko pushed the arm from his shoulder with a shrug and walked off.

"Hey, remember we got practice later on!"

"Yeah, yeah." Niko waved a hand dismissively and continued walking, ignoring the boy further.

Status
Not open for further replies.