Happy Cleavage Day!

Come to think of it, yeah!

The fucking nerve! If Asmo's representing the male admins then Diana is obligated to follow suit! D:<

GUESS WHAT. My boobs are the PRIZE of Iwaku and I'm not showing NOTHING until more MEN put out. >:[

You want the good stuff, you pay the homage, sons. I ain't one of the girls. I'm a strong independent admin woman who dun give out her candy for free. >:3

So when I see more man boobs in this thread than girl boobs, I might deem you all worthy of my lovely little muffins. :D

*tenchi thinks about helping with the campaign for Diana's clevage*
Nope, oh no, I'm out!

.... BARE YOUR CHESTS, GODDARN IT! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO SEE HER TITS SINCE I MET HER! COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

;________;

It's my one wish for this year!

This is not my campaign but fine >_<
*asks that Hydro will give him until tomorrow*

GUESS WHAT. My boobs are the PRIZE of Iwaku and I'm not showing NOTHING until more MEN put out. >:[

You want the good stuff, you pay the homage, sons. I ain't one of the girls. I'm a strong independent admin woman who dun give out her candy for free. >:3

WELL I AIN'T YOUR SUCKER!

I got pride!

...Plus I'm shy. :|

CHAOS, I WILL MURDER YOU. BARE YOUR CHEST THIS INSTANT.

WHO CARES ABOUT MAN NIPPLES WHEN I COULD SEE DIANA BREASTS!?

Sorry, nope, Man nipples < breasts

UNLESS the chest said nipples are upon are fuzzy, ripped, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor have a tattoo of my name all over it.

NOW SHOW YOUR NIPPLES SO THAT I MAY SEE THE REAL PRIZE!

I'm not going until Diana does.

I'M STRONG AND INDEPENDENT TOO.

Plus the day is honestly over, so whoever posts now is potentially technically being an attention whore.

JUUUUUUUUUUUST SAIYAN.

*Ruins the whole thread*

Men are just cowards. Always demanding cleavage from women, but never have the BALLS to post their own. >:]

In our defense, Diana, female bewbs are just.....well they just hit the spot. You know?

With that said, MEN, WHIP YOU MOOBS OUT QUIT BEING A BUNCH OF SISSIES! =}

I think the men who were brave enough, to show their man melons, should get a prize. xD

I never demanded this thread.

The terms for MY picture going up have already been made clear.

And I won't by strong-armed into it by anyone's words.

That's the amount of BALLS I have. >:]

I DID IT. :D

Snapshot_20120402.jpg

I made cleavage!
With my hand. >:D

cleavage [ˈkliːvɪdʒ]
n
2. a division or split

Right?..

Reactions: 2 people
Hand cleavage xD

also you shall never.... e-e-e-ever see my chest until I am in better shape that is not round.

I you want to see my bare chest, You'd have to ask Peter (AKA The Butterfly) ... I'm sure he still has that picture...

Or hey, hit me up on skype! :P

I'm just not fond of uploading pictures :P

As I've stated, I'm in the same condition as Lupine here. However, I'd be more than willing to do some hand cleavage :).

I agree with Kitti. I mean, what do YOU GUYS HAVE TO PROTECT? Women are OOGLED for their chests and asses- you guys? No, the only thing women look at, is your crotch.

It's perfectly acceptable for you to go bare chested, but women- NO SIRREE! Can't have all the women topless!

*Grumbles about unfairness*

WHERE THE HELL IS KOORI? She could probably find a good argument!