Happy Cleavage Day!

I was gonna use the excuse that I has no camera, but I found it today >.>....

ASMO DID IT.

NOW ALL THE GUYS HAVE TO DO IT! 8D WHO HAS THE BALLS TO GO TIT FOR TIT WITH ASMO?

I think this thread scares me. Also makes me wish my dog didn't chew up my corset, I liked that thing >.>

*pokes Tenchi's camera*

I'll put something up today or tomorrow.... DON'T RUSH ME!!!! >_<

SPIRAL CLEAVAGE.

Spiral_cleavage_in_Trochus.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleavage_(embryo)

Now when the fuck is Happy Trail Day? Tits for Tat, motherfuckers.

Yeah I would, but my figure is distinctly lacking, so I'd rather spare you the 'wtf Piro' moments.

[spoili]Picture 34.jpg[/spoili]

Bored, so might as well contribute. Derp.

I am going to resist posting any cleavage from the Stacisaur.
Because:

1. I'd have to struggle at pushing the chest together to even make cleavage.
2. THE INNOCENCE IS NEVER LEAVING. <3

Sothur.

Also.

Hydro-sama, my internal organs will suffer? D: I dun want that. T ^T
My ribcage is actually thick. It annoys the heck out of me. My I can feel them now.
Will it hurt my organs? D: <///3

ASMO
GUD JOB.
You're still a big scary gm to me though. :D -gives a cleavage cupcake.-

And I can't stop staring at that Luna siggy above me.

You tie your corset based on how long/how active you're going to be. If it's too tight, you'll be constantly out of breath and uncomfy and will eventually shift your organs. It can always be adjusted throughout the day. You will need to learn how to breathe 'up' and not with your diaphragm, b/c that'll be restricted.

Happy Cleavage day! I couldn't let poor Asmo's man bewbs hang out all alone. xD Plus, it doesn't seem fair with all these nice females celebrating this holiday. =}

[SPOILI]P3310504.png[/SPOILI]

Reactions: 1 person
THANK YOU CERU! Your expression really made me laugh. XD

MORE MAN CLEAVAGE. WOMEN DEMAND IT REPARATIONS.

Just doing my part for the community. xD

LMAO CERY! applauses- Good Job! Like Diana said previously, Love the expression it cracked me up

I don't see where Diana gets off demanding man cleavage when she hasn't even shown her own.

Alright I think this day needs an anthem don't ya think? (If you're under 12, I don't see why you are in this thread to being with)

Geez, Iwakuan women are so voluptuous o.O I actually feel like my chichis are small for once.

... I... wonder what kind of... no, that is not the word for it... I give up. Whatever passed here, I can not make sense of it.

MORE MAN NIPPLES! I NEED THEM, FOR MY COLLECTION!

Why is there so much abc gum here? -notes the white stickiness- >>

I totally did not contribute to it -coughcough-