Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Roleplay Invitations
Not Taking RP Invites at this Time
My Usual Online Time
10AM - 10PM Daily
FIVE YEARS! Iwaku has survived switching site owners FOUR times! Freak out admins! Member insanity! Server explosions! It's tenacity to keep the community alive even through moving forums, community merges, and that killer of evolution shows just how badass Iwaku truly is. Most forums can't even survive a single year, and now Iwaku has lived through five of them!

So happy birthday, Iwaku! <3 I am proud to be a member and hope that your community spirit continues to live on!

C

Corvus Corax

^___^ <3 Happy birthday Iwaku! Thanks for being my safe haven. Also thank-you to the members that post here each day, you have made Iwaku worth so much to me. I love you all! [/MUSHY STUFF]

Genders You Prefer Playing
Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Moderate to aggressive.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Genre You DON'T Like
I'll try just about anything. I'm not overly into RPs where the prime focus is romance. I'm not too hyped on fan based anime rp either.
Awesomeness! Happy 5th birthday Iwaku!!

Blind Hemingway

I dropped my keys in the cooling pool
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
My Usual Online Time
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
SCREW THIS. I'M CHAOTIC STUPID. I LOWER MY TROUSERS AND WIZZ ON THE KING.
Favorite Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Genre You DON'T Like
Yaoi or Furrisms, DnD, High Fantasy, romance. Straight up Horror.
It means I've been on the Mod Team for 4 of those five years, and an Admin for 3 years...Fancy that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IWAKU.

Lovie

Manikos Karagiozis
Roleplay Invitations
One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Male
Fine doing both~
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Sci-Fi, Modern, History; just about anything, really. Though, I am not too big on Romance.
Genre You DON'T Like
Furry/Smut; Romance. Every now and then I'll do a -good- Romance RP.
HAPPEH BURRRRRR DAY, IWAKU!
As Corvus said, thanks for being a safe-haven and a place to relax and get away from reality, thoughts of every day situations, and just being here as a place I can always come back to. It's been a great honor to be a member of Iwaku.

Hope you stay as Iwaku for a much longer time. This is like a second home for me~ <3

F

Fluffy

5 years, huh? o_o Wow. It's been great being with Iwaku for 3 awesome years! <3 It's gonna last for freaking ever.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

A

Arsenal XA4

Wow... Feels like just yesterday Gabriel Zero pulled me from the Megatokyo Forums to Iwaku. Where has the time gone?

D

Dawn Bringer Invictus

Joined a bit late, but I'm glad I could be a part of this site, thanks to October/Midnight.

MiraMirror

She's baaaaaack~
Happy 5th birthday, Iwaku! =3
I lost track of how long I've been on the site. @_@ But I've no intention of leaving, so let's keep this going for another birthday! >u<
*Breaks out the party favors*

Zypher

Can I transfer you to my manager?
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Male, Female
I'm good with both! I can lead or follow and I'm equally okay with either. (Although it can change depending on the scene too!)
Favorite Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
Genre You DON'T Like
Smut. It's not that I dislike it, I just can't write it out, I'm better at just writing smut scenes by myself.
Happy Birthday Iwaku! Thank you for helping me find sanctuary as well as other things~

C

Charbovari

This is a really special place! Happy birthday to Iwaku, and may it be around for five more years and many more thereafter.

W

Warmaster Death

coulda sworn iwaku was older than 5! in any case, its been good times mosta the time!

King Weavel

The Burger King
I am in the middle between passive and aggressive. But I prefer to plan things out with my fellow RPers so I don't mess them up. Although I do keep plot twists under wraps. I believe planning things out helps make for better posts so I do it often.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, sci-fi, post apocalyptic, parody.
Genre You DON'T Like
No SMUT EVER. Not big on modern RPs, not a fan of Mass RPs due to past experiences. I may make exceptions though if an RP is particularly interesting. I will NEVER get involved with anything like yaoi or furry FYI, those I do not make exceptions with. Also not too keen on perverse RPs.
Hmm, yeah isn't it older counting the oldest incarnations?

Oh well, Happy Birthday Iwaku! Been here since 2006, has been great. Really don't RP anywhere else anymore.

A

Ampoule

*gets out the spankin' paddle*

BEND OVER, IWAKU... AND JUST REMEMBER, THIS IS HARDER FOR ME THAN IT IS FOR YOU.

Edit: Have you seen a little Iwaku around here? Short, black hair? Just turned five?

Vay

The Empress
Male, Female
Mostly active but I don't mind taking a back seat.
Favorite Genres
Mostly Fantasy and Sci-fi, though I’ll do anything if the plot is good.
Genre You DON'T Like
See above.
Takes a kicking don't she? Well done everyone.

Sakura

Official Iwaku Little Sister
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week, One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
After 5PM EST weekdays
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Female, Primarily Prefer Female
Instinctively passive unless the story needs a push. I adapt as needed.
Favorite Genres
SciFi, Fantasy, Modern, Twist Genres.
Genre You DON'T Like
Mature, Horror (with rare exceptions)
♥ ♥
Awwww <3 Iwaku's just a lil babbbyyyy <3
*huggles Iwaku*

Status
Not open for further replies.