Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
FIVE YEARS! Iwaku has survived switching site owners FOUR times! Freak out admins! Member insanity! Server explosions! It's tenacity to keep the community alive even through moving forums, community merges, and that killer of evolution shows just how badass Iwaku truly is. Most forums can't even survive a single year, and now Iwaku has lived through five of them!

So happy birthday, Iwaku! <3 I am proud to be a member and hope that your community spirit continues to live on!

^___^ <3 Happy birthday Iwaku! Thanks for being my safe haven. Also thank-you to the members that post here each day, you have made Iwaku worth so much to me. I love you all! [/MUSHY STUFF]

Awesomeness! Happy 5th birthday Iwaku!!

It means I've been on the Mod Team for 4 of those five years, and an Admin for 3 years...Fancy that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IWAKU.

HAPPEH BURRRRRR DAY, IWAKU!
As Corvus said, thanks for being a safe-haven and a place to relax and get away from reality, thoughts of every day situations, and just being here as a place I can always come back to. It's been a great honor to be a member of Iwaku.

Hope you stay as Iwaku for a much longer time. This is like a second home for me~ <3

5 years, huh? o_o Wow. It's been great being with Iwaku for 3 awesome years! <3 It's gonna last for freaking ever.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wow... Feels like just yesterday Gabriel Zero pulled me from the Megatokyo Forums to Iwaku. Where has the time gone?

Joined a bit late, but I'm glad I could be a part of this site, thanks to October/Midnight.

Happy 5th birthday, Iwaku! =3
I lost track of how long I've been on the site. @_@ But I've no intention of leaving, so let's keep this going for another birthday! >u<
*Breaks out the party favors*

Happy Birthday Iwaku! Thank you for helping me find sanctuary as well as other things~

This is a really special place! Happy birthday to Iwaku, and may it be around for five more years and many more thereafter.

coulda sworn iwaku was older than 5! in any case, its been good times mosta the time!

Hmm, yeah isn't it older counting the oldest incarnations?

Oh well, Happy Birthday Iwaku! Been here since 2006, has been great. Really don't RP anywhere else anymore.

*gets out the spankin' paddle*

BEND OVER, IWAKU... AND JUST REMEMBER, THIS IS HARDER FOR ME THAN IT IS FOR YOU.

Edit: Have you seen a little Iwaku around here? Short, black hair? Just turned five?

Awwww <3 Iwaku's just a lil babbbyyyy <3
*huggles Iwaku*

Status
Not open for further replies.