Halo: Phantoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoke to the GM here and am thinking of making a covenant Shipmaster as an antagonist, would anyone mind that at all

I don't see why not, but we kind of have to get through this first op.

oh yeah, go ahead, im going to be making my character tomorrow anyways as im getting tired.

Name: Iril 'Mvara
Looks: H4_Sangheili_Zealot.png
Handle: The Baron
Role: Shipmaster of the Baron of Yearning
Personality: A Sangheili Elite, who is the current shipmaster for the Baron Of Yearning, a CSO class supercarrier Covenant ship, despises the humans, especially the Devils known as Spartans. He wants to eradicate them for nothing more than finding his way to enlightenment. He also has a sense of honor when fighting anyone face to face. Though he has a low anger management he still gets the job done when causing destruction for the Covenant.

Favored Loadout: Energy Sword(Red variant) Type 51 Carbine
Special Ability: Camouflage

Name: Iril 'Mvara
Looks: View attachment 90622
Handle: The Baron
Role: Shipmaster of the Baron of Yearning
Personality: A Sangheili Elite, who is the current shipmaster for the Baron Of Yearning, a CSO class supercarrier Covenant ship, despises the humans, especially the Devils known as Spartans. He wants to eradicate them for nothing more than finding his way to enlightenment. He also has a sense of honor when fighting anyone face to face. Though he has a low anger management he still gets the job done when causing destruction for the Covenant.

Favored Loadout: Energy Sword(Red variant) Type 51 Carbine
Special Ability: Camouflage
^Would like to be a covenant as well, as I don't mind dying (one assumes that happens on the job)^

ded thread?

yo @Lord of Dragons , I see you online there O-O

do you know if this RP is open or not? :3

No, this RP is dead, and it has been dead for a while.

Reactions: Nue
*is totes cool with that*

Bah, sorry. Once this one cooled off, I committed myself elsewhere.

Apologies, really liked the way it was going though. If this were a slower paced thread I'd be fine but I know most the people did a few a day, where I can normally do one a week or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.