Halo: Phantoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Spectre

I'll toss you in as a flanking team.

Oh, how I can't wait to fight Hunters...

Name: Ghost-327
Looks: Buzz cut black hair, square jaw with thin lips. Eye color is a greyish color, a straight nose. Everything else about his face is simple and clean, save for the numerous scars, the major eye catchers being one that goes through his left eyebrow and downwards to his the bottom of his cheek and one giant scar across his throat. Of which most has speculated was caused by a Energy sword or something sharp.

PlayerModel.png

Handle: The Rookie
Role: Recon
Personality: Despite his inability to speak, Rookie does his best to cheer up everyone else when morale is down, or does his best to help them out. And while his Handle may be that of someone who has never done anything ever, his skill says otherwise, though it doesn't surpass anyone else on the team, it has helped it him outlive his opponents.

Favored Load out: Sniper Rifle System 99-Series 5 Anti-Matériel, a Designated Marksman Rifle [DMR].
Special Ability: Vision

sweet. i just saw that after i made a short post, not thinking about it. I went back and edited it a bit to include a tiny interaction with Ghost.

I have a question for Comedy though. Can your character vocally communicate at all? I feel like that's a mission critical ability for anyone doing reconnaissance for a team.

If we're not getting realistic for the RP i'm cool with that- and can play along no questions asked. I'm just wanting to get my grips here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I am using the OOC thread as the IC thread... jeez I need to get used to this new system...

My character can vocally commune, via recorded audio of various sayings. Often from Movies or games.

@Comedy

Am I to assume you fired 4 DMR rounds, rather than 4 Sniper rounds?

Welcome, and thank you for pointing out the little error to me...Now, this may seem a bit off topic, but how will you guys spend Halloween?

This is a rather fun tac
Welcome, and thank you for pointing out the little error to me...Now, this may seem a bit off topic, but how will you guys spend Halloween?

Wishing I had Fallout 4.

@Comedy

I'll likely just spend it at home, probably on here. No particular plans, and no-one to really hang out with. Ah well.

Hey, Mythic, idea and a question.

The idea, why don't you be the team's AI?

The question, what is the terrain like around Michael and Alpha? Is there second story balconies or buildings he can jetpack up to?

The idea, why don't you be the team's AI?
Elaborate a bit, please? You have piqued my interest.

The question, what is the terrain like around Michael and Alpha? Is there second story balconies or buildings he can jetpack up to?
Think about 3-5 story buildings, so Imma say 3-story for a roof, and there can be a balcony as well, yes.

Elaborate a bit, please? You have piqued my interest.

Think about 3-5 story buildings, so Imma say 3-story for a roof, and there can be a balcony as well, yes.

Something like being the ship or mission AI. You would have access to all the recon, Spartan, and sensor data, therefore kbow what is going on, and it lets you write like a character, if you want.

Okay, I think Ill need to do some vertical manuvering here soon

Status
Not open for further replies.