Halloween Hijack

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
The wolves watched the lead group. Their eyes gleamed and their tongues slavered as they licked across razor fangs. In the depths of the woods the beasts were waiting, their hides scarred and diseased, their hunger eternal.

Jez, Clash, Ricka, Brett and Harry... five tasty morsels for the Master's pack.

They began moving, unseen as they shadowed the group, preparing to cut them off from the landing site.

And now the Captain was catching up with them.

The feast was growing more bountiful with each moment.

Master would be pleased.

The werecat jolted in surprise as he recognized Kaliska's voice coming from outside the well.

He chuckled, remembering the fresh wound made with his claws.

''Ohhhh come on, sssweeetest...''
he replied, with his usual, low and rasping voice. '' You are not mad because of that thing are you...''
Wolfman.jpg

He looked back up at her. He was in a weak moment, but he doubted she could jump back out of the well if she decided to go down.
He was trapped, but safe at the same time.
The beast chuckled again.

'' You've smelled them, didn't you.... I guess... we can change our little game for a while, don't you think? You know the wolves... They would never share with us... That's unfair.... Now... just lower that rope with the bucket, will you, sweetest?''

pics_girls-hot-blonde-with-cleavage.jpg

"Finally." She said when the captain said they could get their luggage she was the first one up on the plane. At least all the people were safe and she laughed at the two fat guys fighting over their luggage. All the luggage was scattered everywhere and she almost did not find her sparkly hot pink luggage she had bought a few months ago. It was a spur of the moment buy and she thought nothing of it at the time until this vacation presented herself. It was for her work but now she was not going to be getting there on time or any time by the looks of it. Finally she managed to get her luggage and throw it down the shoot she had trouble carrying them, they were quite heavy. Next she slid down the tube and landed with a thud wrong on her arm. Now it hurt that was not a good thing it hurt. "Ow.." Now she was not able to take one of her suitcases and she was not ready to ask one of the people for help.

The beast had a point. Lately the wolves had been more agressive than usual. They'd never been ones to share unless it was amongst their own kind and they seemed to like the taste of anything that moved and breathed. To them, wendigo was just as tasty as human. Perhaps even werecat was appealing to their taste palette...

But just like the wolves, the beast before Kaliska was not to be trusted and should she ever forget it, let her back wound remind her so with stabbing pain! "You call me such cute names and yet you'd bite my head clean off the moment I have my gaze diverted," she retorted, cocking her head to the side. Her silky hair bounced and swayed as if it were mimicking a rope and teasing the werecat. She grew silent, debating on what to do, but after a moment she sighed and rolled her eyes. "I suppose whatever human is left of me feels sorry for you, you silly cat."

Reaching out, she grabbed the crank for the bucket and began winding it. It made an awful creaking noise as the wooden pieces moved and she cringed, hoping that the humans were still too far off to hear it. When the bucket hit the bottom of the well, she took a step backward. "I'm warning you, though. If you turn on me, it'll be the last thing you ever do!" she hissed and quickly turned on her heel, hurrying for the back door of the mansion.

Sai had been watching from a nearby tree as the girl had dropped the bucket down into the well. As soon as she had left Sai jumped landing perfectly on her feet beside the well. Her golden eye shined in the darkness as she peered down into well and whistled.
"Hello down there?" Sai wait for a response while she hummed "Time is on my side".

The werecat grinned as the rope was thrown down.

''Thanks, ssweetest one... I won't forget this favour...'' he said, and as he climbed up, he added, '' ...too soon''.

He chuckled again.
Then he heard someone approching. A human, maybe? It did not smell like one. Soon the female voice started talking. He looked up, and saw a golden eye prying down.

The werecat leaped, landing right beside her. Quick as lightning, he lashed at her with his claws as he hissed, and ran away, to the safety of the forest.

Sai smiled as the creature came toward her and suddenly it was gone. She wiped some black blood off her cheek and she laughed.

"Kitty's got attitude huh... how fun..." With that she walked to the house to wait for the rumored guests to arrive, hoping again to meet the werecat.

"I'm Jessica. ...Jez usually." Jez bit back her sarcastic comments on the name Clash and instead decided to offer her name. The three of them were already headed down the path. The Captain caught up with them, seeming to have the same idea about going towards the house. Deep down, it did make Jez feel a little bit better to know someone had things all under control. The cop that was supposed to be keeping an eye on her was still back with the other panicking passengers, trying to get everyone in order.

Ever so often her eyes would squint and peer off in to the forest. There was just something weird about the place. Jez was pretty sure she heard something before. It almost even seemed like thing were darting off in the distance. But that could be anything from wild animals to the wind.

Away from the plane and out in the open, she could feel the chill of night arm. Her jacket was still off with her luggage, so she was left rubbing her arms for warmth.

When their small group approached the mansion, Jez was taken aback by how... big it looked. From a distance it only seemed like a big house. But as the stepped on to the property grounds and walked up the dirt path that had widened when it left the trees, it really did look like a mansion. A lot of the windows were lit upstairs, so Jez was pretty confident that someone had to be home.

The Captain knocked hard on the big double-doors after they climb the porch steps. Jez shoved her hands in to her jeans pockets, shifting uneasily on her feet as they waited for the owners to answer. Curiously she looked back over her should to see if any more of the plane passengers were catching up, or if they all decided to just wait by the plane for someone to fetch them.

Summary: Captain, Jez, Brett, Harry, and Clash have reached the Mansion and waiting for the owners to open up!

Ricka sighed when no one offered to help her with her bags but thought maybe she would be able to handle it herself. Right now she was going through withdrawl symptoms of not having a cigarette maybe she had put some in her luggage. With her good arm she struggled to get most of the weight on it and held one of her packs no the bad arm which was ok with her. By now the people had already started walking up the path to the house at least it looked somewhat inviting. She had to struggle to keep up with the group since she took so long getting her luggage. When she got up to the door where everyone was something sent chills down her spine but she had no idea what it was. Nothing ever gave her chills like this so she had nothing to base this off of.

HARRY BLACK

And then the Captain decides to grace us with his presence.

I bite back the urge to feel marginally less concerned about the situation by making some sort of smart remark towards the newest member of the group; despite what some may say about me,I understand the fact that when it comes to mocking people there is a thin line you must never cross and that line, as the British might say, is called 'taking the piss'. The idea that we are being watched remains with me as we move up the hill towards the mansion, and I grow ever more nervous.

Goddammit, I wish they let you bring cigarettes aboard planes these days.

The size of the mansion grows ever larger the closer we get; by the time I'm walking up the stairs to the front door I find myself taken aback by the scale of the building. Everyone stands around for a moment, clearly uncertain as to what to do.
"Soooo..." I say, dragging the word out unnecessarily, "Does someone wanna knock, or...?" The captain steps up to the door and knocks hard on the ornate wood. I chuckle. "Taking charge. Always a reassuring quality in a captain, don't you think?" I rub my hands together and stick them under my arm-pits, trying to keep them warm; the Plumtree t-shirt and skinny jeans aren't exactly designed to keep you warm in such conditions.

But then I wasn't planning on spending time in the great outdoors this evening.

Suddenly I recall the jacket and the hoodie I have inside my messenger bag; grinning, I tug the hoodie out (one of my favourites; a Doors 'Morrison Hotel' hoodie given to me by my old man before he remarried and turned into something of an asshole) and throw it on before remembering the jacket as well.

I pull the jacket from my bag and hold it out to Jez. "It's starting to get cold. No sense in us freezing; you wanna borrow this?"

Tiny, invisible little hairs on the back of her delicate neck shot up, vibrations surging along the wooden floorboards towards her, rippling up along the windowsil to reach her lower spine. Giving her a jolt of shock, falling back to reality from the lovely daydreams occupying her brain, filled to the brim with human nectar and red decaydent liquid, Pip fell straight to the floor. Rolling onto her back slowly, wide eyes blinked a few times, staring at the ceiling as her ears concentrated on the noise. Knocking. Knocking on a door. Knocking on the main entrance door. And now was the time things would turn interesting. Snapping upwards into a sitting position, her neck cracked as it swivled on the axis, darting her vision along the path to the main hallway. In the most appropriate sloth-like manner, a smile slithered up her pale lips, melting into her expression while she brought herself up to her feet once again. Brushing over her dress, annoyed with how easily dust would flock to the fabric, the creature slid along out of sight, away from the window. She did not wait around to count how many humans there were, fortunate to have fallen and escaped the task of doing so. By a sniff of her nose, though, she could tell there would be plenty at least for one each in the mansion. That was, if each resident of the home wanted to have a picking at their mortal. If not, well, more for her. She would not be greedy and take what was up for grabs, fairly by anyone. Oh no, she may be a hellish, inhuman being, but she was not that impolite. Pip still believed in chivalry, and strongly so at that. It would be a cold, very cold day in Hell before she would push someone aside, act like a brute, and sink her fangs into their claimed dinner. How was that civil? It wasn't. Smoothing back white locks gone astray, a soft hum started up again against the pallete of the little miss, blending along with what shadows appeared before her.

Where was the Master this evening? Was he to appear soon? It would seem just the right moment to pop up in the scene, she figured, being that these morsels have now made themselves known for certain. Here they were, like biscuits to a rowdy pup, dangling along in front of her eyes, even though no, she could not see them through the door. Unfortunately, Pip did not hold such mutant powers. But she was not upset with what she was given in her birth. Sharpened teeth graced gently along her bottom lip as she twirled her way into the kitchen area. Spinning around and around, dancing with herself as she most often did, her eyes were kept closed, painted on smiles never wanting to leave her. Ceasing her performance before the sink, she stared down at a gathering of crumbs before her glistening, black shoes. Frowning with the saddest downturn of her mouth she could manage, Pip crouched down like a lady should, not sticking her butt out in the air as she bent along. Leaning with her head close to the floor, her eyes scanned over the little specs of food, counting in her head quickly, but not too quickly, as she did not want to skip over one. How rude would it be of her as a counter to miss one of the countees? They would be most depressed to miss their chance gathering together as a final total with their comrade crumblings. She was certain of this. And, being the sweet individual she was, she would not deprive a single item to be counted for. However, it was beginning to be a most difficult task for her to focus, with the succulant aroma of human flowing up into her nostrils, hitting her brain like a pitchfork prodding at a sack of raw meat, oozing out cow blood with each jab of the exterior. It was...ever so intoxicating.

The back door to the mansion led from a small breezeway directly into the kitchen, which was always coated in a thick blanket of darkness from the time the sun set until the moon rose high enough to spill through the filthy windows. This was because the lights that hung overhead simply did not work, no matter how many fresh lightbulbs replaced the burnt out ones. It didn't matter anyway because none of the patrons of the house ever felt the urge to cook up a meal and it had been so ever since... Well, it had been a very long time. With a shake of her head, Kaliska forced away thoughts of a previous life and shut the door behind her as softly as she could manage. If those humans had already reached the house, she certainly didn't want them finding her right away while she was still coated in blood.

It took only a moment before her eyes had adjusted to the darkness of the room and not a second too late. She'd nearly tripped over someone lying on the floor! White hair... That meant it was-

"Pip!" she hissed, crouching down beside the girl. "There's humans here!" She couldn't keep the overly excited tone from her voice, nor could she hide the look on her face that clearly resembled a kid on Christmas morning. Popping up into a standing position again, she stepped over top of Pip to reach the sink where a bucket of water sat waiting for her from the moment she'd collected it earlier that day down by the creek. Quickly she set to washing away any sign of her predator nature and by the end, she'd filled the sink with red-tinted water.

"And twenty-two.. Mm?"
With the most calm expression painted along her face, the Azuman tilted back her head, staring up at the woman leaning over her against the sink. Taking a moment to let her sight linger along the raven strands of hair within reach, finding awe in most strange features of beings other than herself, Pip was struggling to bring herself back into concentration. Clearing her throat quickly, she fell back onto her backside with a soft thud. Pressing her curled palms to the cold floor, without much effort, she pushed herself backwards to slide farthur away from the other female. Legs stretched out in front of her little body, she finished off with arms folding neatly across her lap, chin up, back straight, like a lady, of course.
"Kaliska, my friend, you missed a spot.."
Furrowing her brows in concern, a single index finger lifted up to demonstrate the area she was speaking of. Poking gently at her own right cheek, right beside the 'apple', she felt it would only be the right thing to do to let her know. She didn't care for people who let such things go unknown to the unfortunate individual with spinach in their teeth, or flesh caught astray amongst their gums. How gross would it be if she had to walk around like that and never be told? Embaressment was so terrible to experience, as she would know, being the clumsy doll she could be.

"And, I know!"
A quick smile appeared over her lips, just as antsy as the one opposite of her when speaking on the topic of humans nearby.
"I could smell them from miles away, even before they arrived. However, I don't know what the Master has in store. . He is usually quite good with handling wandering groups."
Softly giggling to herself, Pip leaned back until she was laying down flat with her back on the ground once more for the day. Laying her hands up on her stomach, she carefully let her umbrella roll along to her side, her hat a little messed from such movement. It was really getting to her, all this waiting. Of course, she had to be a patient pet, she was naturally one of the most patient beings ever to walk this planet. If she wasn't patient, life would be so very hard to enjoy, and enjoyment of all activities was a high priority on her list. Crossing one leg over the other, the ends of her dress ruffled up, sliding down to her thigh, as it could not even bother to fight against the limb that pushed it away.

Suddenly, a surprisingly vicious rumbling sounded from her torso. Closing her eyes, Pip huffed and whimpered, the sound of a pitiful kitten whining for some cat nip to overdose on.
"Kal-llll-i-iiiii, I'm hungry-yyyy . . . "
Pouting, a perfectionist at the art of doing so, her bottom lip pushed out past the upper as her large eyes peered out to the beastly figure. It was clear Pip was growing tired of being polite for the day, now that night was coming near. Soon, it would be her time to leave this body, and take to one much smaller, more fuzzy, and possibly a bit more intimidating.

When Harry ended up taking out the jacket from one of his suitcases she noticed them it was very cold and she did not bring anything for herself. The next words out of his mouth she was not expecting either Would you like to borrow this? A small smile appeared on her lips and she took the jacket from him and put it on immediately she felt warmer. "Thank you." The cigararette package was itching at her ankle and she wanted one really badly right now. The cop was going to probably yell at her so she would wait but the withdraw symptoms were getting to her. Her hands were shaking and she put them in ther pants so no one else would see them. A soft breeze lifted her fine blond hair just slightly so that her neck was showing. It felt good to have something warm around her body and she just wanted to get inside hoping someone was home. Of course someone was home there was nothing else to do on this island or so she thought.

Captain Gray glanced behind him as he waited by the door. Ricka had just taken the jacket that Harry had offered to Jez - an act that betrayed either her anxiety or self-obsession. Jez looked none too pleased. The captain considered for a moment offering the second girl his jacket.

But only for a moment.

He was very proud of his uniform and didn't want some grubby teenager wrinkling it up. Straightening his pilot's cap and cufflinks for the third time, he turned back to the door and prepared to greet whoever--

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAK!

The door unlatched and drifted open, slowly, noisily and eerily, causing a family of spiders to scurry away from the threshold and into shadow. Beyond was a lobby draped in cobwebs, a grand staircase sweeping up to the next floor, and archways to the left and right that led to other rooms. An aroma of stale air and wood-rot greeted the guests, and though it was dark there was moonlight coming from windows high in the eaves. It was enough to see by, and it gave the whole place a tinge of gothic silver.

"Hmm, must've been the wind." the captain muttered, before straightening his cap again and stepping inside. The silvery gloom repainted him, as if he had just stepped into a black and white movie. "Hello?"

His voice echoed between the rooms and up the staircase, the effect making it seem as if ten other captains had spoken at the same time in uncertain chorus. "We're with the plane that's crashed - we need to borrow your telephone!"

He wasn't sure who he was talking to... perhaps the house itself... because no answer came and everywhere had the sense of emptiness and neglect. However, the lights he had seen on approach to the house were definitely coming from the rooms that led off from the lobby. Perhaps the occupants were in there.

The captain walked to the middle of the lobby and put his hand on the bannister of the stairway, pondering his next move. "Hmm..."

Ricka jumped back and gripped onto Harry's arm when the door suddenly creaked very loudly. She was not one to like horror movies and she was already on edge with what was going on around them right now. The airplane making an emergency landing and then the old house seeming to come alive before their eyes. Hmm, must've been the wind. This could be true since the house was so old it looked at least a hundred years old. The echoeing of the captains voice made her shiver as she followed Harry into the room after picking up her suitcases off the floor. The house was so empty and there was a gothic silver color everywhere something she would have liked before this whole trip but it was to freaky right now. The jacket gave little warmth as she tried to calm herself down something was not right about this place and she couldn't place a finger on it.

HARRY BLACK

So I'm holding this jacket out to Miss 'Fuck Errything', wondering if she'll take it...

...when suddenly this other chick, I don't remember her arriving, appears and takes it out my hands before pulling it on.
"Wait, who are--" I begin.
"Thank you," the new arrival says over me. I'm left standing there with a stupid look on my face, but I quickly manage to recover.
"You're welcome, but that--" The door suddenly creaks open ominously, cutting me off again. I whirl about and stare into the mansion for a moment, then remember what's just occurred and whirl back around to face the two girls.
"Seriously though, who--"
"--We're with the plane that's crashed!" the captain's loud voices drowns mine out, "we need to borrow your telephone!"
"This is getting--"
The new girl suddenly grabs hold of my arm, possibly in fright.

I stand there, with a look of deep confusion and irritation etched across my face. I've just been in a plane crash, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with a bunch of strangers plus no signal on my phone, we're walking into a creepy old mansion aaaaand to top it all off some random girl has just appeared out of the woodwork and stolen my goddamn jacket.

Seriously, fuck this shit.

"Alright!" I yell as we enter into the foyer of the mansion, pointing to the new girl, "Who the hell are you, and what are you doing to my jacket?!"

"Who the hell lives in there? Cher circa the early 90's? Can somebody say taaaaaaaaaaaaaacky?" Brett sighed as the group climbed closer to the larger than life manor. Brett couldn't help but notice that it was much larger than it seemed from far away but they couldn't have covered that much ground to make it look so much smaller from where the plane was could they? "Oh, I'm Brett by the way~" He nodded to the others and offered a little salute/pose before walking along as well.

Brett watched as the boy, Harry took his jacket out of his messenger bag and offered it up to the Jessica...Jez, as she wanted to be called, and the other girl with the life raft hanging from her chest quickly snatched it from him. Either she's crazy or those circus balloon boobs have sapped all intelligence from her. "Sweetie, just...no..." He said as he wagged his finger at her but before he could make any more comments the door creaked open rather loudly and Brett wasted no time stepping inside and taking in the view of old manor's designs. "See, what did I tell y'all? Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacky!" Brett cried out pointing to the garish staircase. With a huff he turned back to Harry and the strange girl he sighed. "Miss, I'd suggest giving him his jacket back. And buttoning up the rest of the shirt before I vomit all the alcohol I needed to drink on that flight to deal with all you lovely passengers all over this building. Thanks darling." He nodded with a smile that was more biting than friendly.

There was a slight possibility that Pip was nuttier than a can of Planter's Assorted, though Kaliska found the girl to be quite entertaining and lovely at times. She moved away from the sink, settling down on the floor at the girl's head and gazed down at her. While rubbing away the spot of blood she'd missed, Kaliska floated back in time, back before she'd arrived at this house. Her younger sister lay before her, smiling just as Pip did now. But as the white haired girl spoke that word, that horrible word, a different face appeared before her. A boy. A handsome boy with the kindest, most heart-warming smile. The back of her eyes stung with the promise of tears and she hurriedly blinked away the image.

Pip's face reappeared before her and she could tell how impatient the girl had gotten just by that pitifully cute expression alone, never mind the growling stomach and whine. Putting on a sweet smile, Kaliska tenderly touched a hand to Pip's flowing white locks. "Look now," she said, turning to face the window over the sink. "The moon is up." Her gaze returned to Pip and she took a moment to stroke her long, slender fingers through white strands so fine and smooth, it could have been woven into silk. "You should get going now, Pip... It'll be only a matter of minutes before you're ready."

And on cue, the moonlight slowly began to fill the kitchen. Kaliska placed a kiss on Pip's forehead, then slowly got to her feet. Then there came the sound of the front door opening with a deafening creak, a voice quickly following, bouncing from room to room until it reached the kitchen. Kaliska realized with a bit of panic that she hadn't yet decided on a plan of action, but when she heard someone else's blatant annoyance, a grin crept up onto her face.

Arguing among the group was almost a guarantee that at least one would split off from the main bunch, making him or herself easy pickings. Now the task was to wait for the perfect chance and stay unseen until it was necessary.

What Kaliska loved about this mansion of a house was that there were several ways to reach each level of the home, be it the grand staircase at the front, the dumbwaiter, or the narrow staircase tucked into the corner of the kitchen, hidding behind a plank of wall. She exercised that last option, striding across the kitchen quickly and slinking up the stairs without so much as a sound. She'd been trapped in this place enough to know which floorboards creaked or couldn't handle weight.

The upper floor of the mansion was a simple design: the grand staircase breached the center of one side of a long hallway with rooms on both sides and on both ends. Some were bedrooms, some were used for other matters. A sitting room stood at the very far left, and it was into this room that Kaliska emerged after swinging open the fake wall. She made her way around the dusty, moth-bitten furniture and over to the door, pressing an ear to the cold surface to listen.

She was glad she'd locked her bedroom.

Once several of the passengers had entered the house, it seemed as though their presence breathed some life back into the mansion. Specific parts of the mansion anyway. Up high on a bookshelf deep within the study, one of the books started to tremble ever so faintly. Brown leather bound the obviously aged anthology of arcane knowledge. From sheer size alone it easily matched an old-fashioned family bible. However, just a glance told anyone that nothing of a holy or divine nature existed within the book's pages. No title existed on the outside, helping it to blend in with several other books designed in a similar fashion.

Each step the stranded passengers took further inside, the turbulent actions of the book grew. Books surrounding it were shaken until they finally fell straight to the floor with heavy thuds. Walls in this veritable fortress were thick however, preventing the sounds from fully escaping the room's boundaries. Someone needed to have rather acute hearing to pick these disturbances out from the rest of the house's ambient noise.Only if the door to the study were opened might they discover the strange tome. Even then. . . it required getting past the other ghastly creatures and reaching the room alive.