Hallå from Sweden!

Hi there, Cat, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We don't many of us speak Swedish, so you'll probably fool us even if you're not good at it. XD
It looks like you've been looking around and have checked out the site already, which is good (yay!).
If you need any help finding anything, please do ask.

Thank you for the welcome, Kitti! It's nice to know that I could, but I'd probably be wincing internally every time I had to see each haphazardly typed out line of Swedish. xD

And yes, I have been wandering. Got lost a few times, turned some corners, met new people... I really like Iwaku so far!

Yes, modern norwegian is like a danish....accent of some form. Thats what 500 years of "unification" does to ya'! You want the real norse, you gotta go to Iceland.

BORG BORG!

Welcome to the Forum!

Hej och välkommen från en annan svensk:)

Compared to other forums I've been on this is actually quite many Scandinavians on Iwaku.

Scandinavians are good. I'm not really Swedish - I'm not born here, but I'm old enough I got that snazzy citizenship. I can speak passably, though, if you ignore my accent..

Also, I didn't know that! I realize that Denmark took over quite a bit of Scandinavia at one point, but it didn't really cross my mind! You learn something new every day. C: