Hallå from Sweden!

S

Schrödinger's Cat

Original poster
Well, I'm a lazy bastard so I'll just go ahead and use that nifty fill-in form.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Tang, Cat, whatever you like

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Why hello there.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Fantasy

What kind of characters do you usually play? Dinosaurs and flying saucers (no rly)

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Declawed Dragons.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! RA-RA-RASPUTIN, LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN /cough

In other words don't take me seriously. Ever. I like to act silly and am just a little bit sensitive. I adore cats and biology. I come from Sweden but I'm terrible at the language. I probably won't translate for you.

sexxy wurves.

Oh, and hello!

Hej där min frende från sverige :D
Swedish people are starting to take over iwaku xD heheh
welcome to the site ;) If you have any trouble or questions don't hesitate to ask :D

Hejsan! Jag tror att det är sant. Eller... kommer det att bli.

But thanks for the offer of help! I think I'll just wander around a bit before roleplaying, but I already like the look of Iwaku.

Nei, det kommer ikke til å skje. :|
But you're welcome to join our glorious community here at iwaku and enjoy the roleplaying.

I feel soo left out -sniffles-
I'm Celest, and I welcome you to Iwaku. ^.^

I did the same when I came here :9 wander around for myself before writing anywhere x)

WTF are you writting in norwegian o.O
Jo det kommer att ske mohahhaha xD

Don't worry celest, you didn't miss much ;) we just talked about sweedes taking over iwaku xD

You know what's awkward? Every time I see Norwegian I keep asking if it's Danish. That's just how bad with languages I am. :c

Buuut thanks for the warm welcome, guys! I'm not sure if I'll actually end up rping here, even, since I don't know where to start, but it's a nice community so far.

Nah, don't feel bad Celestialis. Thank you for the welcome!

I first asked if he talked norweigan or danish but then I saw that he were from norway so I fast changed my text xD hahaha

You should find someone to rp with ;) it's not hard to find and it's fun to rp here :D do it do it ^^

If I wasn't on my Ipod I'd give you the link for the academy. You can sign up for a mentor there who will help you with things. If you just want to try your hand at it you could always go to our Jump In section :D

The Academy? I'll have the check that out.

And I'm no stranger to roleplaying. I just... am bad at getting involved. I come from a tiny board that isn't even made for rping. >>;

You could start out on one x one roleplays, it's easier to get involved in them than in the group roleplays ^^
Or if you like group roleplays then jump in is good because it's easy to get involved in them to ;)
As fast as you get the hang of it then it will be easy ;)

Oh, thank you!

I'll have to see about my priorities and then hopefully you'll see me roleplaying somewhere. C:

YAY :D Hope you find some interesting roleplays ^^

Hello! 8D I am Diana Notacat! But I like cats too!

Welcome to the community! >:3

A silly question, but how do you activate posting in that area? I'm thinking 'Join Group', but I have absolutely no idea.

NINJA'D

Hey Diana! C:

Hello. >:D

And yep, just join group!

Hi.. Tang? Or Cat. Cat is good. I'm also not a big rper but it's still a good community to be in. Everyone's really helpful if you'd like to rp a bit though, so don't be shy! Hope to see you around :)

Call me Cat, if you like. I'm not picky about nicknames! Thanks for the welcome!