hajimemashite <3

A

aphelion

Original poster
Hey, I'm Aphelion :] I'm here to (hopefully) roleplay with some of you good folks and have a fun time letting my creativity get loose. I have a resume up, so if you're super duper curious you can look there for any info I've provided (please love me ;^; waaaa). I don't ever mind being given tips on how to roleplay better (I love them).

Some info about that me (that isn't terribly relevant to roleplaying) includes:

Gaming. I love games. I love western rpgs, japanese rpgs, adventure, platformers, side scrollers, 2D, 3D you name it. Some of my favorite titles include, but are not limited to:

• Suikoden III
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash
  • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
  • Recettear: An item Shop's Tale
  • Borderlands

I love anime. These are some of my favorites, in no particular order:

• One Piece
  • Hunter x Hunter
  • Case Closed
  • Fairy Tail
  • Ouran High School Host Club
  • My Little Monster
  • Arakawa Under The Bridge

Reading is also one of my favorite past-times, I read alot of books but these are my favorites:
  • The Wheel of Time
  • Harry Potter
  • The Dresden Files
  • The Hollows
  • The Walker Papers
  • Eragon

I enjoy a good show every so often.
  • Game of Thrones
  • Arrow
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel
  • Robin Hood

Hiya!

Welcome to Iwaku! The folks here are very friendly, and will help you out if you need anything. (Except chores. They refuse to do your chores.) I love Joss Whedon, and Buffy was the first show of his that I watched. See you around, and have fun!

Welcome ^-^ If you ever want to role-play, just personal message me and I would love to! I am always looking for a new rp partner

Hiya! Welcome to Iwaku! :D
I think we have a couple RPs on site based on the Ouran High School Host Club thing. -nods-