hajimemashite <3

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by aphelion, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Hey, I'm Aphelion :] I'm here to (hopefully) roleplay with some of you good folks and have a fun time letting my creativity get loose. I have a resume up, so if you're super duper curious you can look there for any info I've provided (please love me ;^; waaaa). I don't ever mind being given tips on how to roleplay better (I love them).

Some info about that me (that isn't terribly relevant to roleplaying) includes:

Gaming. I love games. I love western rpgs, japanese rpgs, adventure, platformers, side scrollers, 2D, 3D you name it. Some of my favorite titles include, but are not limited to:

• Suikoden III
    • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
    • Mario Kart: Double Dash
    • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    • Recettear: An item Shop's Tale
    • Borderlands

I love anime. These are some of my favorites, in no particular order:

• One Piece
    • Hunter x Hunter
    • Case Closed
    • Fairy Tail
    • Ouran High School Host Club
    • My Little Monster
    • Arakawa Under The Bridge

Reading is also one of my favorite past-times, I read alot of books but these are my favorites:
    • The Wheel of Time
    • Harry Potter
    • The Dresden Files
    • The Hollows
    • The Walker Papers
    • Eragon

I enjoy a good show every so often.
    • Game of Thrones
    • Arrow
    • Buffy The Vampire Slayer/Angel
    • Robin Hood
  2. Hiya!

Welcome to Iwaku! The folks here are very friendly, and will help you out if you need anything. (Except chores. They refuse to do your chores.) I love Joss Whedon, and Buffy was the first show of his that I watched. See you around, and have fun!
  3. Welcome ^-^ If you ever want to role-play, just personal message me and I would love to! I am always looking for a new rp partner
  4. Hiya! Welcome to Iwaku! :D
    I think we have a couple RPs on site based on the Ouran High School Host Club thing. -nods-