HACKED

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Are you Interested?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Needs work..

• Too Complex!

• I HATE IT!!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Character sheet information

First name: Tensai Grimm
Second name: N/A
Nick name: The Reaper

Weight: 185
Height: 6"3

Scars/Tattoos: Scar on his left eye covered with a mask.
Piercings: None

Team: Starlight Hackers

Appearance:
images

Small Description: Basically raising himself from the start he was pushed away from everyone he had ever known from outside the game he chose to join the game world bringing his true feeling into the game but soon he'd once again lose himself bringing his pain and hate into the game quickly making a name for himself making other players fear his mere existence.

Large Description: Joining the game he quickly moved up the ranks unleashing much power from the hate he had always stored deep inside usually hearing many different voices in his head not allowing him to see the light just to dwell in the darkness that smothered his heart changing his whole personality as he gives into the darkness.

Secrets: He has something he has hidden a power or something that he hides from others many wonder what's behind him many worry and just stories and rumors are known.

Likes: Likes to cause pain and be the strongest blood shed makes him happy.

Dislikes: Everything and everyone.

Strengths: Excellent swords man his weapon of choice is a scythe that and his background and how he acts he was given the nickname The Grimm Reaper. And some say his hatred is basically his strength.

Weaknesses: Maybe him losing control of his powers.

Backstory/history: As a little child his parents were killed when someone burnt their house down in rage Tensai's life was changed as his world spiraled out of control he lost his sanity pushing everyone that cared for him as the hate filled his heart he closed everyone out of his life destined to be alone and hate everything and everyone he soon joined the Titanic Legion because he seeked more power he was then put to work analyzing certain groups of people but then got wrapped into the thrills of detective work that he even started playing both fields getting deeper than he thought.

(Change is in the history)

Last edited by a moderator:
Character sheet information

First name: Tensai Grimm
Second name: N/A
Nick name: The Reaper

Weight: 185
Height: 6"3

Scars/Tattoos: Scar on his left eye covered with a mask.
Piercings: None

Team: The Titanic Legion

Appearance:
images

Small Description: Basically raising himself from the start he was pushed away from everyone he had ever known from outside the game he chose to join the game world bringing his true feeling into the game but soon he'd once again lose himself bringing his pain and hate into the game quickly making a name for himself making other players fear his mere existence.

Large Description: Joining the game he quickly moved up the ranks unleashing much power from the hate he had always stored deep inside usually hearing many different voices in his head not allowing him to see the light just to dwell in the darkness that smothered his heart changing his whole personality as he gives into the darkness.

Secrets: He has something he has hidden a power or something that he hides from others many wonder what's behind him many worry and just stories and rumors are known.

Likes: Likes to cause pain and be the strongest blood shed makes him happy.

Dislikes: Everything and everyone.

Strengths: Excellent swords man his weapon of choice is a scythe that and his background and how he acts he was given the nickname The Grimm Reaper. And some say his hatred is basically his strength.

Weaknesses: Maybe him losing control of his powers.

Backstory/history: As a little child his parents were killed when someone burnt their house down in rage Tensai's life was changed as his world spiraled out of control he lost his sanity pushing everyone that cared for him as the hate filled his heart he closed everyone out of his life destined to be alone and hate everything and everyone he soon joined the Titanic Legion because he seeked more power.
Very creative and i like the Reaper theme, however i don't see how he became a detective for the Titanic Legion, could you perhaps explain this?

Thank you! ;u; And yay, I'll get to work on his cs. :D

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
First Name
"My name is Shiro, although I prefer more respectable names."
Shiro.

Second Name
"Call me by my last name."
Takumi. (His son took his mother's maiden name when leaving.)

Nickname
"Nicknames are for children."
None.

Weight
"I think I'm at a respectable weight."

Height
"I'm definitely not short."
5'9.

Scars/Tattoos
"My skin isn't a blank slate."
He has many scars, mainly on his chest and arms. He has a tattoo of a dragon on his arm, in black ink.

Piercings
"Piercings are for punks and girls."
He has no piercings.

Team
"The Starlight Hackers are just cowards."
Titanic Legion.

Appearance
"Some say I look like I'm holding many secrets, and they're not wrong."
Shiro has dark hair, pure black with dark blue, sometimes silver looking eyes. He is not an unattractive man, everything about him says 'mystery', like he is walking ball of dark secrets. His stature is tall and slim, his general expression is usually unamused and unphased. He wears glasses, but it's not rare to see him without them. His general wear is a long coat and boats.

275267.jpg

Description
"I'm a fun character, don't you think?"
Shiro may not look like it, but he is manipulative. All it takes is a smile and you believe him, he is dangerous, he is unpredictable, he is merciless. He will do anything for the greater good of the government, if it includes killing loved ones, he will do it. He cares not for anyone, he shows no pity. If you are in his way, he will cut you down without hesitation. Do not trust this man, he is loyal, fiercely, but not to you. He has killed before, he has done it again. He appears loving on the outside, his smile can trick you into whatever he wants, but when it comes down to it he will have no problem disposing of you like yesterday's garbage. He can appear emotionless at times when he is angry, it's almost scary. He puts The Titanic Legion before all else, and everyone knows it. He is the one they whisper about when he passes, he is a dangerous man.

Secrets
"Everyone has their secrets, I'm no exception."
His son is in the Starlight Hackers.
His wife, Masaki, was in the Starlight Hackers. He was ordered to assassinate her, and that he did.
He has killed the innocent on order to do so, and he will do so again.
He's manipulative and a great liar, despite how kind he looks on the outside.
He knows many government secrets.

Order.
Being in control.
Obedience.
Neatness.
Loyalty.
Peace and quiet.

Dislikes
"I really hate when others annoy me."
His son.
Chaos.
People who don't listen to him.
The Starlight Hackers.
Rebels.
Disorder.

Strengths
"I'm strong in more ways than one."
Shiro has both physical and mental strength, since he is trained to do so. Having such a high rank in the government requires him to have high attributes, which makes him twice as dangerous. His mentality is dangerous, his ability to manipulate and lie with ease is unsettling. Shiro is physically strong as well, with sharp reflexes and a keen eye. He can swing a sword just as fast as he can throw a punch. Watch this one, turning your back can be a deadly mistake.

Weaknesses
"The weaknesses make the strengths."
Although he is strong both mentally and physically, he can be easily out ran with physical speed. Shiro lacks ability in longer range combat with anything other than guns (ex: bows), and though his reflexes are quick, he rarely dodges any blows. He also has trouble with teamwork situations, and will often leave to do his own thing in a mission.

History
"My past doesn't define me."
Shiro had grown up relativeky happy, with a decent family and money. Of course, that soon changed when he met Masaki. He was young, she was young, but they were in love. She was beautiful, she had the prettiest long brown hair, and the brightest green eyes. It was love at first site. It started slow, but things picked up, and next thing they knew, they were expecting a baby boy. They were young, only fifteen, way too young to have a child and have that many responsibilities, but they accepted it. Shiro had gotten a decent paying job as low ranker in the Titanic Legion, and provided enough for his lover and his son. As time went on, he ranked up, earning more money, taking away more time. He pledged his entire existance to the organization, unaware of the things that would happen in the next few years. They were tracking Starlight Agents, getting rid of them one by one. He was hired to kill them, which he did without a problem. That was, until he saw his wife's information flashing across the screen. He was shocked, but it was his duty. It was her, or the safety of Japan. That night, he pressed the barrel to her head while she was cooking, whispering 'I'm sorry' under his breath, and shooting her. Her blood splattered across the kitchen, on him, on the walls.. he lowered the gun, turning when he heard a sniffle. There, in the doorway, stood Mi, wide eyed and doe like. He dropped the gun, lost for words. His son ran off, he couldn't do anything. The only words his son would ever mutter to him were 'yes', 'no', and 'whatever'. He could feel his heart break, but he forced himself not to care, and slowly became the heartless soldier he is now.​

Reactions: ❖iSengoku❖
name:
▌│█║▌║▌║ ĸenѕнιn мaѕaaĸι ║▌║▌║█│▌
Nick name(optional):

▌│█║▌║▌║ daтa ║▌║▌║█│▌
Weight: 122
Height: 5'8

Scars/Tattoos(if any): No scars, names are tattooed on his arms displaying the names of the people whom Kenshin has killed.
Piercings(if any): ear gages, snake bites

Team(The Titanic Legion or The Starlight Hackers):
▌│█║▌║▌║ тнe ѕтarlιgнт нacĸerѕ ║▌║▌║█│▌

Appearance:
large.jpg

Small Description(basic): Serious and demonic
Large Description(Advanced/anything you haven't stated previously): a famous hacker whom had many rumors that he could control satellites in space, Leader of the Starlight hackers he has emitted fear into the eyes of the japanese government to a standpoint where his name is banned from question or conversation in fear that he might be listening.

Secrets: Secretly made the hacking game that forces hackers to settle their dispute in virtual combat. Past life is unknown to everyone except him.
Likes: Masks, Butterfly knives (Balisongs), Suits, His creations, his accomplishments
Dislikes: The titanic legion, the japanese government, his face
Strengths: hacking, Butterfly knife (balisong) tricks, Stealth, Combat
Weaknesses: Guns/or being gun shot, easily gets cold

Backstory/history: Kenshin was born without a mother and lived with his father and his two sisters, Yuki and Azura. They had an average sized house in the north side of Tokyo, Kenshin was 8 when he discovered knives where he continued to simply collect them till he was 12 when he started enforce and learn combat skills with them. On his 18th birthday his father decided that they needed to move near south to which he was recruited into the titanic legion, kenshin didn't think anything about it till he started learning about the government and its ways shortly after a week after his birthday. On his 19th birthday he decided to become someone that will prove to everyone that the government is evil; he called this freedom of the people and thus made the quote that is widely used by starlight supporters even till this very day.. ''You are Free'' this quote is said to those who join the fandom or is killed in the name of starlight. Records state no true evidence of his father and sisters existence, rumors state that the records were burned in the ''Old Titanic HQ building Fire'' which is still unknown to how it started even till this day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name:
ıllıllı нaѕнιro ıllıllı
Weight: 130
Height: 5'9

Scars/Tattoos(if any): N/A
Piercings(if any): N/A

Team(The Titanic Legion or The Starlight Hackers):
ıllıllı тнe тιтanιc legιon ıllıllı
Appearance:
190278_orig.gif

Small Description(basic): wears glasses and brushes his hair back often
Large Description(Advanced/anything you haven't stated previously): a book nerd with a sense of rebellion, he loves snipers and he isn't that bad at hacking either but keeps it a secret.

Secrets: knows how to hack
Dislikes: The starlight hackers
Strengths: Nice person, calm, intelligent
Weaknesses: too nice, Accepting, easy to have heart attacks if scared.

Backstory/history: Hashiro was a kid when he first had a emotional breakdown then shortly after had a heart attack at the age of 17 to which he then recovered and settled down to read books and drink small amounts of coffee in the morning although it might not be good for his heart. Snipers is his love ever since before the heart problem he has never given up on them and never will. Hashiro was recruited into the titanic legion for his wide known intelligence and his skills with a sniper.

Very creative and i like the Reaper theme, however i don't see how he became a detective for the Titanic Legion, could you perhaps explain this?
Yeah are there not going to be fighting etc like sword art or anything of that sword like the virtual anime's.

Yeah are there not going to be fighting etc like sword art or anything of that sword like the virtual anime's.
Yes there will be which was stated in the plot that there is a game and village to which hackers will be fighting in. Please explain why your character is a detective.

Okay, first, a really huge apology to everyone here. I forgot to add the thread to my watch list (the main reason I can keep track of things here at this site) and have been distracted by a mix of things happening both online and IRL. So I'm really, really sorry for keeping you waiting...

My character sheets are now done and only waiting for approval.
_______

First name: Leo
Second name: Michaels
Nick name: Byte

Weight: 80 kg
Height: 1.75m

Team: The Titanic Legion

Appearance: Brown, shoulder length hair tied back in a ponytail, blue eyes, meduim build, wears basic sweaters and simple jeans.
Small Description: A doting older brother, skilled programmer/hacker, workaholic
Large Description: Is hard to remove from work when he first starts except if someone tells him something has happened to his brother, then he snaps out of his work haze in milliseconds. Is prone to overworking to the point where he forgets eating and sleeping.

Secrets: He got caught because he tried to find his father by hacking the hospital records when his mother fell ill.
Likes: His family, coffee, greek food, computers, electronics
Dislikes: Crime, bullies, manipulative bastards
Strengths: Electronics, tech work
Weaknesses: Taking breaks

Backstory/history: Growing up in a single-parent family he usually played with broken electronics for fun when not helping out at home or doting on his younger brother. He grew up fairly normally except that he learned quickly how to hack and program. When his mom fell ill he wanted to find the man who was their father and hacked the hospital records. He was careless one moment and got caught because he didn't cover his tracks properly. Because of that he was "recruited" into TL so other hackers could be caught. Has been his brother's guardian after their mom passed away shortly after his forced recruitment.

~~~~~~~~

First name: Alexandra
Second name: Delayney
Nick name: Xan, Chesire

Weight: 68 kg
Height: 1.71m

Team: The Starlight Hackers

Appearance: Short, dark-blonde hair and honey/amber colored eyes. Lithe build, not much to mention in the chest area. Dresses mostly in baggy clothes and has a love for over-sized t-shirts, hoodies and sneakers.
Small Description: Loves mischief, independence and chaos. Is genderqueer
Large Description: Is actually a good person at heart but doesn't consider criminal activities to be bad as long as no one gets hurt. Has little to no respect for authority.

Secrets: Keeps hir name a secret and goes by Xan normally.
Dislikes: Perverts, jerks, pointless violence
Strengths: Techniques, will continously refine hir skills, a decent pickpocket.
Weaknesses: Physically not so strong.

Backstory/history: Xan was always a bit odd, never really felt comfortable being identified as a girl, but being called a boy was out of the question too. Unfortunately that created a wedge between hir and hir mother which only grew when a stepfather got into the picture. Finding the man unsettling ze decided to hightail out of the house as soon as possible. Knowing that it wouldn't be easy ze learned how to hack, erased hir records and vanished. Joined the Startlight Hackers because ze didn't trust the government to protect their people and because ze hates being kept in the dark.

Alriiight time to start i'll make the IC

• Love
Reactions: The Music Man
Ah ok my bad totally didnt see your reply here my fault gotcha.

@Avalon did you have something like that in mind?
I didn't have anything in particular in mind, per say, I just wouldn't have been able to post again without having someone else's post to go off of. So, your post was perfect, lol. ^^

I was thinking about making a second character...would that be cool? :3

I know some people started, but is anyone able to interact with my character when I rp her and does anyone want to plot with her? (note: i haven't completely finished her)

I know some people started, but is anyone able to interact with my character when I rp her and does anyone want to plot with her? (note: i haven't completely finished her)
You do know that there is a private chat right? theres also a group that i just recently posted in the private chat for OOC purposes. You don't have to post here anymore, just saying.

I won't have computer access for awhile, and I used all my data up, so I won't be able to post for a few days. ;-;

You do know that there is a private chat right? theres also a group that i just recently posted in the private chat for OOC purposes. You don't have to post here anymore, just saying.

So you tell me to post in the chat and you kick me from it :/ that's so rude do you do that to all your rper's or nah?
If I stay with this RP I so will.

So you tell me to post in the chat and you kick me from it :/ that's so rude do you do that to all your rper's or nah?

If I stay with this RP I so will.
First off, it's not rude for kicking someone out for a 5+ day inactivity. You have yet to respond to my question about your CS that i have asked you 3 times already. You have yet to introduce yourself in the IC, Also, you have yet to give a reason why you aren't contacting us about your inactivity. You simply made a CS that had errors in it and declined to answer when questioned about it and refused or ignored opportunity to fix your wrongs. This is why you were kicked. ~Sincerely Admin Milky

First off, it's not rude for kicking someone out for a 5+ day inactivity. You have yet to respond to my question about your CS that i have asked you 3 times already. You have yet to introduce yourself in the IC, Also, you have yet to give a reason why you aren't contacting us about your inactivity. You simply made a CS that had errors in it and declined to answer when questioned about it and refused or ignored opportunity to fix your wrongs. This is why you were kicked. ~Sincerely Admin Milky
Yes I was busy and couldn't get on here to let anyone know some difficulty will come up and I was fixing my stuff was a little confused at first and I thought I let you know I was getting to fixing it I wouldn't make a character and not rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.