Gypsy's Dancing Signatures and Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
/^.^\ Oh Red Reaper what am I going to do with you? Alright I'll get started!

Sure that would be fantastic! Here before you do let me send you my business card to send to them.

Please do if I like your work they will too

I forgot when I advertise your shop do you mind if I take samples of your work? So they can see the quality and beauty they can expect with their purchases?

Sure! (Can I also get the link to where it will be advertised at?)

Mmhmm just as soon as I get the threads made I'll pm you the links

I need the url to your business card please

Hopefully my ad will bring lots of business your way

It would be nice, thank you for the help Red Reaper.

Don't know what else to say other than THANK YOU to ZsafineGypsy! Of anyone on the shop is thinking about using her services, then you won't be disappointed. She gets the job done fast and gets it done well!

• Thank You
Reactions: ZsafineGypsy
Sorry if I sound dumb but ij dont quiet understand ho this works. Do I email if I want an avatar or do I just ask here and whats an avatar SE? Again sorry if Im just being dumb.

You can ask here or anywhere really that you find easiest for you. (PM, E-Mail, etc)
An Avatar Supreme Edition is a picture that gets pretty much EVERYTHING done to it.
-Color Editing (If you wanted green eyes instead of blue or black hair instead of brown. etc)
-Filters
-Name Stamps
-Editing out or in items
and a lot more. Really depends on what you want.

So do you only remaster or do you make different avatars different to the present one?

I work on any picture you give me. I am a Photo Manipulation Artist like most if not every Graphic Shop. If you want something drawn by hand and from scratch; I recommend going to the Character Portrait Studio.

What to do when wanting something done!
If you are thinking about having me do a photo for you like an Avatar I need you to submit the following;

-Your UserName
-Form of Communication (How would you like me to stay in touch with you?)
-The Photo/Idea. (Provide what images you want to use no matter what they may be; screenshot, photograph, internet searched etc. Attach links if necessary. Along with your photo(s) I need to know your ideas. What did you want done, needs, etc. If you don't know what you want, we can talk a bit so I can get an idea then I will "Surprise" you.
-Likes/Dislikes (What do you like to see and what don't you like to see in photos if any?)
-Logo/Saying/Text
-Any Additional Information

Status
Not open for further replies.