• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

guyxguy roleplay?

Mr.Scales ⚖

I watch too much TV
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
hello and thank you for checking this out. As you know i am looking for a partner for a boyxboy RP. So i am looking for someone dominant for my character, so the plot will go like this.
Plot:
Here at Hakesan academy, in a grade eight class two boys are paired in a project at science, so the two sleepover on a friday till sunday, but this may not be only working...
Name: Stelios Margaritas
Personality: stelios loves to have fun, he is really nice and innocent. He has a great sense of humor and is very responsible and respectful.

Name: Jax Deranto
Personality: Always wants to win, cunning,smoke times can be a bit slow,competitive, athletic, sweet, caring

Wait.

Hold up.

Why can't you have two rp's? Just with the same char and different setting? Or we can work together and roleplay a threesome or something.

Sorry @GraceMills !!

okay. im sorry i was busy
here's my character

Name: Leo Dallas
Personality: he's a bit head-strong and a loud talker, but he loves having fun and knows when to shut up. at certain times he can become kind and quiet.

@GraceMills @Rin Okumura so we have to talk about the plot since it's us three now, should we be paired with a group and we go to one of our houses to work on the project, just so i should let you know, stelios won't make the first move

Back