guyxguy roleplay?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Mr.Scales ⚖

I watch too much TV
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
hello and thank you for checking this out. As you know i am looking for a partner for a boyxboy RP. So i am looking for someone dominant for my character, so the plot will go like this.
Plot:
Here at Hakesan academy, in a grade eight class two boys are paired in a project at science, so the two sleepover on a friday till sunday, but this may not be only working...
Name: Stelios Margaritas
Personality: stelios loves to have fun, he is really nice and innocent. He has a great sense of humor and is very responsible and respectful.

im interested to do this

im interested to do this
okay great! just make a CS and will start, so it will start when we get to one of our houses, do you wanna do it at your characters house?

Name: Jax Deranto
Personality: Always wants to win, cunning,smoke times can be a bit slow,competitive, athletic, sweet, caring

Wait.

Hold up.

Why can't you have two rp's? Just with the same char and different setting? Or we can work together and roleplay a threesome or something.

Sorry @GraceMills !!

okay. im sorry i was busy
here's my character

Name: Leo Dallas
Personality: he's a bit head-strong and a loud talker, but he loves having fun and knows when to shut up. at certain times he can become kind and quiet.

@GraceMills @Rin Okumura so we have to talk about the plot since it's us three now, should we be paired with a group and we go to one of our houses to work on the project, just so i should let you know, stelios won't make the first move

that's fine. i'm trying to think up stuff now. and Leo could make the firsst move if needed

that's fine. i'm trying to think up stuff now. and Leo could make the firsst move if needed
alright any of you can, okay i'll think of some too as well

well how is this really going to work with three of us?