Guardian Angels Sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol its ok XD

would you like the honors of the first post? lol XD remember Jason hasn't met her yet so they still need to form a contract and all that

I can but she is in her crystal? Or does she have the ability to just come out and introduce herself to him?

I was going more on the lines of kinda like Grace? she hasn't even found her first partner yet and Anael will find Jason and they'll make their partnership get where I'm going?

Oh yes, I think I see where you're going with this. I will post and just let me know if you want me to change anything xD

lol ok i doubt I will need to though XD

would love to continue but gotta get ready for work now :( I'll see you all when I get back!

@Lunita Nesta @Ace23 @Ayla

I don't really know how I'm supposed to enter the RP, but I hope what I wrote is alright. ^^;

@Nay'ar its ok I have all the pairings in the very first post of the sign up page you can go there and look :)

@Nay'ar its ok I have all the pairings in the very first post of the sign up page you can go there and look :)
Thank you and sorry.. I thought it was still on the 7th... And couldn't see it updated xD I'll go and have a look then ^^

no need to apologize Nay'ar :)

I just wanted you to know that I'll be using my phone only for the next while, I have to send my laptop back and I don't know when I'll get my desktop working. Just wanted to give a heads up in case I miss something or my post are short.

• Thank You
Reactions: Andy
no problem thanks for the heads up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.