GROUPS SYSTEM - SAVE YOUR STUFF. IT'S GETTING DELETED AFTER AUG 26TH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what you're saying is I can make mass amounts of Fan Clubs for myself soon? :3

Because clearly that's the only use a Group System update could have.

This is why we limit how many people can create. D:<
This is nothing but a petty obstacle.
For my followers shall make more, and soon we shall Zerg the site.

ONE OF TWO THINGS:

Nothing will happen. Sometimes uninstalls/deletion of posts do not delete the post likes with it. Because this system is so out of date, it might not delete the likes on uninstall. They won't disappear unless there is a forced "recount" of the ratings.

OR

ALL GONE GOOD BYE. D: We will not be able to save or prevent that if it happens.

Luckily ratings are absolutely meaningless beyond bragging rights. If you lose them you'll just have to be EXTRA AWESOME to try and earn new ones!

in thou face @Bomb

in thou face

You're just going to likebomb us again aren't you

On a more topic-related note, I'm going to use this opportunity to organize like I never have before.

in thou face @Bomb

in thou face

You're just going to likebomb us again aren't you

On a more topic-related note, I'm going to use this opportunity to organize like I never have before.
why are you tagging me here

I fear for the Table Top Tyrants. As far as I could tell it hasn't been touched in a very long time, but I thought the idea of a group of tabletops was cool, especially how there was a place to share information about the rules for different systems. Oh well!

I fear for the Table Top Tyrants. As far as I could tell it hasn't been touched in a very long time, but I thought the idea of a group of tabletops was cool, especially how there was a place to share information about the rules for different systems. Oh well!
If someone made something similar to replace it, I'd probably join even though I hadn't heard about it till now.

The new system we will try to rename to something like "Clubs/Guilds" to help head off confusion about the section. O_O
I vote guild. I always wanted to be apart of a guild :3

@Diana

Groups---thats not like IC OR OOC--THATS WGERE YOU CAN SET UP DIFFERENT SECTIONS?

Sorry for the caps lock.

@Diana

Groups---thats not like IC OR OOC--THATS WGERE YOU CAN SET UP DIFFERENT SECTIONS?

Sorry for the caps lock.
The update should only affect the groups system, anything found here: Error | IwakuRoleplay.com

Nothing else will be removed, and the replacement should function in a similar fashion to the old crappy groups we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.