Greetings, mortals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Jargo

Enough talk. Witness.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Just kidding, it sounds kinda cool though :D

What do you prefer to be called?
kawaii in the steets, senpai in the sheets? :D :D :D
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy/Girl its the character that matters to me really, not the sex

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I have a lot of experienc from MMOs such as WoW or Guild Wars2, also from Roleplay from ASOIAF

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
group roleplays, but if there is someone really interesting, why the hell not :)
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
both?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
PIRACY'S A CRIME AND CRIME DOESN'T PAY
BUT I'D RATHER LIVE MY LIFE IN RAGS WITH A WIFE THAT'S A HAG
THEY SAY THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE
SO GIVE ALL YOUR BEER AND YOUR RUM TO ME!!
yeah.. just discovered latest Alestorm album two days ago :D

P.S. yo ucna check the summary in my profile, I think it says all that needs to be said?

Alestorm. You have made my day. Welcome to the sight! I wish you happy roleplaying. If you need help finding something to jump into, let me know and I will help you find a roleplay that is best suited to your interests.

Whispers in the dark corner of the room while petting my oversized Tiger.. Fu ~

Welcome to the Madness.. Remember we All are Mad in here just a. Bit. Noaahhh. Like a LOT.@.@

Enjoy your stay xD

Sanity? I don't remmember ever being chained to a worthless things like that ^^
Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: PureKor
Hello! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. You will like it here, we're all crazy. >;3 Anyways, welcome to Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity. *throws confetti*

ALESTORM! :D I saw them in concert! Greatest thing ever. On another note;

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope to get to know you because if you like Alestorm...hehe I bet you like other awesomly awesomness bands! I am always available to talk to freely. Enjoy your stay and drink up!

Hallo there Alek! Welcome to the site! :D

Thanks, I'm already enjoying it ^^

Hey welcome to Iwaku.

Hello there! I don't know if I am allowed to write here again, but I just wanted to say I love absolutely everything about this site! The community, the design (OMG the "back to top button <3) the stories, the general level of intelligence! I think I'm in heaven! I got addicted to this place for real :D I wish I could tell a friend of this place, but no one I know sees roleplay as something that someone else than a child playing with toys would do, so I can't simply express with words how much I enjoy finding a community of people who share this interest and freely practice it!

I love that one, Norman!