Greetings, mortals

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Jargo

Enough talk. Witness.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Just kidding, it sounds kinda cool though :D

What do you prefer to be called?
kawaii in the steets, senpai in the sheets? :D :D :D
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Boy/Girl its the character that matters to me really, not the sex

How old are you?

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I have a lot of experienc from MMOs such as WoW or Guild Wars2, also from Roleplay from ASOIAF

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
group roleplays, but if there is someone really interesting, why the hell not :)
Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
both?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
PIRACY'S A CRIME AND CRIME DOESN'T PAY
BUT I'D RATHER LIVE MY LIFE IN RAGS WITH A WIFE THAT'S A HAG
THEY SAY THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE
SO GIVE ALL YOUR BEER AND YOUR RUM TO ME!!
yeah.. just discovered latest Alestorm album two days ago :D

P.S. yo ucna check the summary in my profile, I think it says all that needs to be said?

Alestorm. You have made my day. Welcome to the sight! I wish you happy roleplaying. If you need help finding something to jump into, let me know and I will help you find a roleplay that is best suited to your interests.

Whispers in the dark corner of the room while petting my oversized Tiger.. Fu ~

Welcome to the Madness.. Remember we All are Mad in here just a. Bit. Noaahhh. Like a LOT.@.@

Enjoy your stay xD

Sanity? I don't remmember ever being chained to a worthless things like that ^^
Thanks everyone :)

Reactions: PureKor
Hello! I am Melancholy, but please call me Mel. You will like it here, we're all crazy. >;3 Anyways, welcome to Iwaku; the site filled with glorious insanity. *throws confetti*

ALESTORM! :D I saw them in concert! Greatest thing ever. On another note;

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope to get to know you because if you like Alestorm...hehe I bet you like other awesomly awesomness bands! I am always available to talk to freely. Enjoy your stay and drink up!

Hallo there Alek! Welcome to the site! :D

Thanks, I'm already enjoying it ^^

Hey welcome to Iwaku.

Hello there! I don't know if I am allowed to write here again, but I just wanted to say I love absolutely everything about this site! The community, the design (OMG the "back to top button <3) the stories, the general level of intelligence! I think I'm in heaven! I got addicted to this place for real :D I wish I could tell a friend of this place, but no one I know sees roleplay as something that someone else than a child playing with toys would do, so I can't simply express with words how much I enjoy finding a community of people who share this interest and freely practice it!

I love that one, Norman!