Greetings Iwaku Community!

S

SapphireLightning

Original poster
Hey there everyone!

I'm Sapphire Lightning, or rather, better known as Krasus, depending on if you know me from Fire Mage Radio or not, and I absolutely love roleplaying, considering I had just gotten into it recently.

I've done some mild RP as a character on World of Warcraft. I roleplayed a male Blood Elf Rogue. An assassin of sorts who would take contracts to kill whomever I was contracted to kill. I actually made quite a bit of gold doing such! I also RP on another forum mainly for My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic, because I have recently became quite the brony, so thats where I came up with the name Sapphire Lightning and I can see it being used in other roleplay situations, depending on the type of roleplay that is.

I'm not really sure what else to say, but if you have any questions, please, feel free to ask them! :3

~Sapph

K

kuroshimodo

Original poster
Hiya and welcome to Iwaku. :) I hope you enjoy your stay here. Also everybody here are real nice and won't mind helping you out. Feel free to get in contact with me if you want a roleplay partner or someone to help direct you to a roleplay that may interest you. Again, I hope you enjoy your stay here and find yourself having a fun time in the process.

Best regards,
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
HAHAHA A BRONY!

.....I shouldn't laugh. T___T We have a huge Pony following on Iwaku!

Anyway, welcome to the site! :D Can't wait to see you in some roleplays!

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Adaptable
Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy
Hello Mr. Brony person.

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Female, Primarily Prefer Male, Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Romance, school-life... I'm really not picky as long as it has a good premise and plot.
Hi and welcome to Iwaku! :D I hope you enjoy it here. Here have a cookie *Hands SapphireLightning a cookie*

LaharlSama

Ultimate Overlord
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Sci Fi, Medieval, Post Apocalyptic, Zombie Survival
Yo resident overlord here. Just dropped in to say hi. Hope you enjoy your stay and beware my castle or ill enslave you >:D

K

Kitti

Original poster
Well hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you, Sapphire!

There are lots of fans of Warcraft here and in fact, you can find discussions on topics such as this in our General section, like this conversation about the new expansion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. :]